My Last Summer Romance Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Much has happened to my little family in the 12 months since I got down on my knee in the middle of the jewelry store and made our engagement official.

The day after Labor Day was the first day of school for Annika. It was a day that she had looked forward to for months. She told us many times that she thought it was not fair that she had to wait until September to start school; she was ready now! The school bus stopped right at the end of our drive, so there was no worry about her safety. Despite this, we decided that we would take her to school on her first day to make sure she was okay. (We need not worry; she did fine and was a little disgusted that she could not take the bus.)

The school was only about a mile from the house, but it seemed like a thousand. We could not wait to get back, strip off our clothes and run around naked. We had a few hours to fuck, suck, and to be sexual animals before Annika came home and we had to parents again.

We started dropping our clothes at the front door and left a trail of shirts, shoes, pants and under garments all the way up the stairs and to the bedroom. We took hold of each other as though we had not held each other's bodies in months. Since Annika came home from Brien's, we still had sex once or twice a day, and while it was tremendously satisfying, both physically and emotionally, we tended to be more subdued. Today, it was time for a screaming, gut wrenching fuck session.

We were not in the house for a minute before I had my cock in her sweet, tight pussy. Her knees were up around her chest as she made as much room as possible to accommodate my body for maximum penetration. She could not get enough of me and soon I rolled over so she was on top of me. She sat up and gyrated her hips. She did not look at me; her focus was on what was happening in her smooth-shaved cunt and how my cock was making her feel. When she came, it was accompanied with a moan that shook the windows. When she came down, she rolled off me and then, with her ass in the air, and her ample lips glistening with the nectar that her orgasm released, she beckoned me to take her from behind. I slipped in easily, help by the coating of slick juices on her pussy and lips. I grabbed her hips and pulled her into me as I thrust. Soon she was moaning again and I reached the point of no return. I came, as did she and we collapsed on each other. I could not have been more than ten minutes since we came through the door.

We spent the rest of the morning on the patio, near the pool. Although it was the first week in September, and cooler than it was a few weeks before, it was still warm enough to lie out in the nude.

Late summer became autumn, and the leaves began to change. We decided to go up to the North Shore and see the colors. I called Marge and told her we were coming and that we needed a two-bedroom cabin, because we were bringing Annika.

We had a great time, and the sex was almost as it was when we were there in July. The bedrooms were separated so there was little chance of our sessions being overheard by little 5-year-old ears.

We also talked about getting married in Russia. At first, Tatiana liked the idea, but then decided she did not want to overshadow her sister's big day. We decided that we would get married in a civil service right away, then have our vows consecrated in front of her family. We got a marriage license a couple of days after we got the ring, so we were set. We just needed to find a judge.

I called Torq, and he called a judge who was very happy to perform the ceremony. We asked Lester and Marge to be our witnesses, and had Torq and Wendy present as witnesses, too. Annika was the "Maid of Honor", and the judge even let her sign the marriage certificate.

After dinner, Torq and Wendy asked Annika if she would like to come to their house and play with their daughter and their dog. She could even spend the night and come back in the morning. Obviously, Torq was trying to give us privacy on our wedding night.

Annika seemed to understand, and away they went, leaving me alone with my new wife in our cabin on the lake. In reality, not much had changed by the simple pronouncement of a municipal judge from the North Shore of Lake Superior. Our love did not get any stronger or deeper (although the strength and depth increased every day). We climbed into the same bed that night that we climbed out of 16 hours before. The gentle curve of her ass, the softness of her breasts and the sweetness of her pussy were no different than they were that morning.

But why did it feel so much different?

It had been nearly four months since I became intimate with Tatiana, and the sex has always been great, but that night it was something special. She rode me like I was a bucking bronco, and I felt like I was. As she drove her pelvis into mine, I met every thrust. My cock never felt bigger or harder than it felt that night. She came at least four times, and I had never had such an intense orgasm. We made love and fucked to exhaustion. We slept soundly in each other's arms all night, and awoke rested, satisfied and very happy.

We finally got up and showered together. The tub in this room, while not much bigger than the claw-foot tub in the last cabin we had, was big enough to accommodate us, although just barely. We dressed and headed down to Marge's breakfast buffet. When we entered the restaurant, all the diners stood up and applauded. It was then I saw the lighted marquee that generally advertised the dinner special. It read, "Congratulations Dennis and Tatiana. Just Married."

Yes, it did feel different.

Tatiana, Annika and I settled into life as a family. Annika was the hit of the Kindergarten, because she could speak Russian. I encouraged Tatiana and Annika to speak the language as much as possible. Not only is language a way to understand the culture of a country, it also pays off in later life when a person is looking for a job.

One day, Annika marched in the door and announced that she now wanted to be called Annie, because that is what her friend called her and she liked the name. We did so for about a week. Then one day she came to Tatiana and asked why we never called her Annika anymore. Women learn this stuff at an early age.

Annika also stopped calling me Grampy, and started calling me the Russian name "Лала" which is pronounced sort of like PAAApa. She called her father Daddy, so there was no confusion. I certainly liked it better than Grampy, because I really was becoming her Лала.

Tatiana and Brien worked out a more liberal visitation schedule, which tapered some of the animosity Julia had for the deal that Brien and I signed. It also gave Tatiana and me some "alone time". We were, after all, newlyweds.

The alone time usually consisted of naked weekends. After I had the pool winterized, we only had indoor sports to keep us busy. One weekend, we wanted to see how many times Tatiana could cum in 24 hours. (The answer is 14, counting multiple orgasms and the three times I woke her during the night eating her pussy.)

Another weekend, we decided to have a day of No-Foreplay sex. One of would say the others name, and point to a body part. The other person would oblige by sucking, kissing or fucking, as the case may be.

During the Christmas Holiday, Annika spent Christmas Eve with Brien and his new girlfriend. I am happy to say that he moved out of the dump he had before I made the deal with him, and he got a nice apartment and cleaned himself up. His girlfriend seemed nice enough and more importantly, Annika liked her and Brien seemed happy. He got rid of the baggage of his divorce and his love-hate relationship with Tatiana, and he got out from under his domineering mother. As it turned out, everyone came out of the situation happier than before, except Julia, who, because of her personality and her demands on everyone's time, was even more bitter than before.

Tatiana and I had a very nice, quiet Christmas Eve. We exchanged gifts and then made love under the first Christmas tree I had put up in more than ten years.

I had made some special plans for New Years Eve. We got the older sister of one of Annika's friends to come over and watch her. Tatiana and I got a room at a hotel downtown so we would not have to drive home (plus hotel sex is great).

Once again, Tatiana would not show me what she was planning on wearing. Before she went shopping, she made sure that we were going to party in the same hotel we stayed. This told me that whatever she wore, it would not hold up against the cold winters of Minnesota.

We checked into the hotel at 4:00, and after a quick roll in the hay, we showered (together of course) and dressed.

I have never been disappointed in anything that my wife has ever worn, and what she wore on New Year's Eve was no exception. The dress was cobalt blue, my favorite color. I was tight and showed off her wonderful ass and most of her tight and toned legs. The top had what she later told me was a cowl neck that fit loosely and gave the slightest hint of her small but firm and suckable breasts. When she leaned over, both came into spectacular view. For the first time since she returned from Florida, I noticed that she wore panty hose and light blue, 4-inch heal shoes. She was stunning, but I was a little disappointed in the fact that when I ran my hands up her legs the panty hose would block my access to her skin and her fat labia.

I wore a conventional dark, pinstripe suit and a tie that matched the color of her dress. As we waited with others for the elevator, she was the center of attention. As I stood with her, she slipped her hand around my waist, looked up at me, and whispered, "I love you." I leaned into her and kissed her softly on the lips.

Our candle-lit dinner in the dining room was not spectacular, but Tatiana certainly was. As we were waiting for desert, I took her hand in mine and she told me that this was the best year of her life. I looked into her eyes and responded, "Thank you for saving me."

We walked down to the hotel ballroom and partied with the rest of the guests. We wore the silly hats, but thankfully, the silly glasses that made up the past ten New Years Eves (the ones where the zeros are the eye holes) were gone. As we sat at the table during an intermission, I ran my hand up her hose-clad legs, despite the fact that a layer of nylon separated me from her skin. I got a surprise, however, when I came to the top not of panty hose, but of thigh high stockings. I gave a surprised look and she winked. I went higher, and found the pussy lips that I sought, with no fabric coving them. Her heat was noticeable; she was horny and so was I. I wanted her even though we had a quickie just a few hours before.

Midnight could not come fast enough; we kissed each other Happy New Year, drank our champagne and headed for the elevators. Since we left the party early, we had the elevator all to our selves. She turned to me and wrapped her arms around me. I put my hands on her ass and lifted her dress, exposing her cheeks and, with her legs slightly spread, her pussy lips.

We entered our room and I lifted her dress over her head. She stood before me naked except for the thigh-high stockings and her spiked heel shoes. My body's reaction was as intense as it was predictable. I became hard and became uncomfortable as my pants and briefs contained my erection. Sensing this, she squatted and spread her legs. She slowly unzipped my fly and pulled my cock out from the briefs that was constricting it. She took my organ into her mouth and slowly licked and caressed it and my balls. I unbuckled my belt and let my pants fall to the floor. My underwear quickly followed as she continued her erotic assault on me. As much as I enjoyed her oral ministrations, I wanted her pussy. I wanted the feel of entering her tight wet slit and driving myself to the hilt. I wanted to hear the sound she made when I filled her. This is what I wanted in the first minutes of 2011.

After the initial rush of getting back to the room and getting into the huge king-sized bed, we settled into a slow and loving rhythm. Her legs, still clad in the thigh high stockings, wrapped around my waist. We wanted to make it last. In the months that we started sleeping together, we came to know each other's physical reactions. She knew how to slow me down to keep me from cumming to quickly, and I knew all the ways that made her cum. That night she came multiple times, and when I came, it was an explosion of passion and semen.

I was about roll over and pull her on to me, when she stopped me. Her legs were still wrapped around my waist, and she said, "Just stay there for a while. I think we will make a baby tonight. I had the same feeling I had when Annika was conceived. Oh God, Denny, I love you so much." I looked in her eyes and could see that she was overcome with emotion. Her eyes welled up and she started to cry.

Once more, I moved to roll off her, but she held me. Her legs were clamped around my waist. "Is it okay? I mean, we talked about having a baby before we were married, but is this okay?"

"It is more than okay. I love you so much, and if you become pregnant tonight, it is perfect."

We slept soundly that night, and went to brunch the next morning. We talked about what it would mean if she were pregnant. I reminded her that my better years are behind me.

She scoffed at that and said, "I would say your best years are right now. You're middle aged."

"I'm middle age if I live to be 114. Make that 116; I am going to be 58 this year. It might not be fair to you if I die before our little boy or girl reaches adulthood."

"No, what would not be fair is for you and me not to give a new life the chance to thrive in a loving home. I pray that you gave me a precious gift last night; that is what would be fair."

...and so it was. She missed her period about two weeks later. Then in late January, she showed me a home pregnancy test with a plus. At the age of 57 years and 10 months, I was going to be a parent again.

We could not get too wrapped up in the pregnancy, however. We needed to plan our trip to Russia. I needed to renew my passport and get a visa. Tatiana and Annika both had Russian passports, so there was no problem. We got Annika a US passport, too, to make it easier for her to come into the country. Tatiana had her green card.

We left Minneapolis on my birthday, April 8. I was now 58 years old with a pregnant, 30-year-old wife and a 6-year-old stepdaughter/granddaughter. We all flew business class to Amsterdam and then to St. Petersburg.

The first meeting between my mother in law and me proved to be interesting. She was 8 years younger than I was, but looked about ten years older. She had obviously led a hard life. She was very happy that I brought her daughter and only grandchild back to her, but she obviously did not know what Tatiana could possibly see in someone who she believed was too old to keep her happy.

Her mother only spoke a few words of English, so our communication was limited to her glaring at me from across the room and uncomfortable silence. She was a different woman when Tatiana or Annika was around.

Annika spoke Russian very well, and that made her maternal grandmother very happy. Tatiana told her that all her children would know their Russian heritage.

Her mother nodded, and then the full impact of what Tatiana was saying came through. Tatiana was just starting to show, and even with the "baby bump", she was still much trimmer than when she last saw her mother.

Tatiana nodded and told her that she would be a grandmother one more time.

And just like that the ice melted and I was accepted into the Lakova family.

The wedding was something spectacular. Svetlana could not have been more different that Tatiana. She was very tall, nearly six feet, with blond hair and blue eyes. She had very large, rather matronly tits for someone who was not yet 27 years old. She was not as fit as Tatiana, and could stand to lose a few pounds. After the ceremony, Svetlana and her new husband stood in as witnesses as Tatiana and I reaffirmed our vows. (I even surprised Tatiana and her family by reciting the vows in Russian, which I learned phonically from her mother.)

We toured the city, and we walked arm and arm along the river. Annika spent a lot of time with her grandmother, and I decided that if I could swing it, we would make this trip at least once a year.

The summer of 2011 flew by. We were busy making a space for the new member of our family. The guest suite I built for Tatiana and Annika a year ago was converted back into two rooms: the perfect little girl's room (actually, big sister's room) and a nursery.

At this very moment, as I write this memory of my very last Summer Romance, I am sitting in that nursery next to the bassinette with the sleeping Milenka Denise Johnson. She was born a little earlier than expected but the doctor said there were no complications. That is why we named her Milenka; in Russian in means "little one". I cannot believe the impact this little soul has had on my life in the few short days she has been with us.

I also cannot believe how my life has changed in 15 months. I have gone from a lonely man who was getting old before his time, to a man with two small children and a beautiful wife.

I cannot say if I will live long enough to see little Milenka reach adulthood, but I am not going to make the same mistake with her that I made with Brien. I will not only be part of her life, together Tatiana and I will be the focal point of her life.

Tatiana and Annika just walked into the room and Tatiana took my daughter into her arms, opened her shirt and gave her breast to Milenka to suck. With that, I am going to end this story, although really, this is not the end of the story, it is only the beginning.