All Comments on 'My Legendary Girlfriend'

by franco89

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
eightballbumeightballbumalmost 15 years ago
Very well done

Very well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
very good

great story, loved every secind of it.

MicheleNylonsMicheleNylonsalmost 15 years ago
All My Favourite Vices

Transvestites, stockings and anal sex. Just like I like. Great story.

xxx

Michele

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
See now, I'm tempted to read all of your postings!

Nice pacing, nice developement, I cared about the characters. It's obvious that this is a love story and not just annother fuck and suck story. Extrordinarily well done!

PattythebellePattythebellealmost 15 years ago
LOVED IT!!!!!!!

I can honestly say that the story was fantastic and you told it so well. So many feelings and emotions that you brought out made the story so believable. I hope you will continue with many stories along this line.

Patty

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Good

The story was well written and you did good at plot creation.

The only set backs were some grammar errors and one thing that confused me. In the story, Karl says his marriage ended because he was unable to father a child but he told something entirely different to Kat, so which was it?

scott306scott306over 13 years ago
Very Good

You should write a 2nd part. Do they get married? Please keep going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wow

Great story, I love crossDressing also. Wish I could find a gurl friend like her !!!!!

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationalmost 6 years ago
Absolutely lovely!

I loved the slow build across decades. Having the intensity of their teen-aged scene to always look back to made the measure of other relationships seem to pale, and even banked, their heat burst forth easily.

I was pleasantly surprised that he had a secret, also. The mutual reveal only stoked the flames of their desire higher.

The only thing that put me off a bit (just a bit) was the lack of lube and prep. Skipping the prep might make sense, given their personal, um, habits, but just a bit of spit or none at all made me cringe. I decided to not let it bother me, and the lovemaking and fucking was as wonderful as you described. Nicely done.

Rapier875Rapier8756 months ago

Very good, the only thing that could have made it better was another chapter of their life together.

But 5 Stars nevertheless.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous