My Master Punishes Me

Story Info
Slave get punished.
748 words
3.9
18.3k
2
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You bring me into my bedroom. Watching me undress, you look into my eyes the whole time. I am naked, standing there, waiting for your instructions. I become chilled; my hard nipples stick out even more.

"You have been a naughty little slut haven't you," you ask?

"No master," I answer.

"Yes you have, DON'T TELL ME ANY DIFFERENT," you yell!

"Yes sir," I reply, bowing my head.

"Lay on the bed slut," you're very commanding with me.

I lay on my back. As you get on top of me, you cover my mouth in a brutal kiss while gripping my hair.

"You have been naughty" you say again.

As my mind races, I want to say no. What does master know? Did he find out somehow?

You push my legs wider, opening up my cunt. You shove your fingers inside of me, checking my moistness.

"You are soaked as usual, little slut." You give a little smack to my clit send shock waves through my body. This is going to be painful, I think.

Master usually treats me like shit during my punishment. He's so rough; but this time, he really is angry.

"May I suck your...."? Your hand reaches out and slaps me across the face.

"Shut your mouth, slut."

Oh God, Master is pissed. Usually when I ask nicely, I get to taste and please my master's big thick cock.

"Roll over," you order.

I feel each of my hands being cuffed to the corners of the bed.

"Rise up," you order.

You shove a pillow under my hips, making it rise up, it's totally exposed. Next, you take your tie wrapping it around and in my mouth.

"That's to keep you quiet," you say. "You got that?"

I muffle a noise, barely audibly, "yes". It goes dark as you place the slut hood over my head.

All I hear is you rummaging around the bedroom.

"Now slut, I know what you have been doing. I had a friend follow you around the other day. He told me all about Walgreen's and what you did in the bathroom."

I am totally shocked, laying very still.

"You sucked his cock in the bathroom like a total cum loving slut didn't you?"

I try to make a noise but the tie is just too tight. Right then, I feel the very familiar sting on my bare ass. I jump, the tears starting to well in my eyes. I realize just how much trouble I am in. Another sharp sting in the very same place. My master knows just how to flog me, never moving around to disperse the pain.

I grip the tie in my teeth; another smack in the same place, tears now running down my face. The master fingers again enter my now soaked swollen cunt. My master knows just where to touch me to make me cum. You let me cum a little then stop. I hear and feel you spit right on my ass hole. Oh God, he is going to pound me in the ass. Fuck, I can't take it. I think to myself...this is going to fucking hurt. I feel the handle of masters flog enter my tight asshole, slow and steady, as I try to relax through the pain.

Then I feel my Master's thick long cock enter my pussy, deep and hard. I feel my Master's hand guiding the flog, deeper and harder in my ass. I cum hard and keep cumming. My master knows just what I like, keeping me cumming and cumming.

My Master rips the hood off my head. Then the tie comes out of my mouth. As my eyes adjust, I realize there is a man right there with a big hard cock. Looking up I see that it is the man from Walgreen's.

What the hell, I think. My master yells, "fuck that slut's mouth!" The man from Walgreen's grasps my hair and shoves my mouth on his cock.

"You liked that cock so much, here it is again. Suck that cock!"

My friend pumps his cock deep in my mouth, causing me to gag hard; as my master fucks the shit out of my asshole and pussy. The rest of the evening is filled with two long thick cocks for my mouth, ass and pussy. Days later it still hurts every time I sit down, causing me to bite my lips.

I keep hoping my master will punish me again really soon.