My Mistress Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

.................................

Both Bill and I fucked Diana more than once that Sunday. We were together for the rest of the day and for most of that time we were all naked. It was more erotic than could be imagined as all three of us got more active and daring. Several bottles of wine were consumed and late in the afternoon I was introduced for the first time ever to a cock attempting to enter me. Although not my preference I appreciated that this was a penalty I would have to suffer in the future if Bill was to be a part of our lives.

Later in the evening we were lounging in the sitting room pretty well exhausted. Diana had slipped on her chemise again, but was naked under it. I had put on my shorts; Bill, sitting on the sofa, was still naked, proudly exhibiting his tool, which although drooping was still an impressive size as it flopped onto his thigh.

"Come here, my darling," Diana told me. I went across to the sofa and sat beside her. Bill was on her other side. Her hand rested on my thigh. Her other hand rested on Bill's thigh. "What a wonderful day," she said. "I feel completely fulfilled." She slipped her hand over Bill''s cock and stroked it gently. "Two wonderful cocks." She exclaimed as her hand brushed the front of my shorts over my well used and diminished cock.

"But," she continued, "we never did complete your punishment, did we, darling?" she turned towards me. During the day there had not been any mention of the beating which I had failed to take that morning. I rather hoped that it had been forgotten amongst the plentiful activities that had followed. Diana was not going to let it be forgotten though. She squeezed my cock in a way that encouraged a reply from me.

"Well, er...... no." I hesitatingly replied.

"Um," she mused. Bill's cock was beginning to respond to her gentle touch. It was still flaccid but I detected that it was growing. Mine was still small as her hand rubbed across the front of my shorts. "How many strokes are you still owed, darling?" she asked me.

I thought about this for a moment, with my cock just beginning to respond to her touch. "Well I took six from Bill followed by a couple more," I told her.

"Erm, well we said that you were to take 24 from Bill," she said. Both her hands were fully active. Bill's cock was rising well. Mine was beginning to rise also but was constrained within my shorts. I undid my shorts and slipped them down exposing the cock again. "Nice," she said in appreciation as she encircled it with her hand. "Well are you still up to taking the full 24 from Bill?"

"It really was very severe. I am not sure that I could. Perhaps tomorrow?" I enquired.

My cock was hard now and she was pumping it gently. I noticed that Bill's was getting the same treatment.

"What do you think Bill?" she asked.

Bill looked across to me. We made eye contact. "Well let's deal with him tomorrow. But he will have to be put in a position so he can not jump up."

My cock was very hard now. Diana eased down from the sofa on to her knees on the floor. She took my cock in both her hands and moved her lips towards it. I longed for the magic mouth. I could feel her hot breath. Slowly as she came closer she told me. "Yes, tomorrow. You will be bound then caned with the Teflon." Her lips encircled me.

"Thank you." I replied. Her mouth sucked in my entire tool.

.......................

The three of us went to bed exhausted but sexually fulfilled. Somehow we all managed to sleep with limbs entwined in the bed after such an invigorating and exhausting day.

The next morning we were all a bit sheepish and embarrassed about the events of the preceding day. However, in time, after showers and having got dressed and had breakfast with some very strong coffee, we were almost back to behaving like normal people. After breakfast we were finishing our coffee in the sitting room, all embarrassment now forgotten.

Diana sat on the sofa. She spoke to me with authority. "Paul, get undressed and wait outside."

I went out of the room sensing that the saga was to continue. I slipped off my shorts and t-shirt which I had put on after my shower. I was now naked and once again I got excited at the prospect of whatever was planned. I marvelled that my cock could respond after the events of the previous evening. But it did. I held it tight in my hand contemplating that I was completely subservient in their hands and wondering what they could possibly plan for me next. It reminded me of being outside the headmaster's study so many years before. I heard them talking to each other. I listened with my head against the door. Bill was on the telephone. I could only hear snippets of the one sided conversation. "....... Yes, this morning........ would you please do the preparations..... he will arrive in thirty minutes, shall we say ten o'clock? ......... "

"Come," I heard her call. I went into the room. They were sitting beside each other on the sofa again. I stood in front of them with my hands on my head. My cock was projected in front of me again.

"Bill and I have considered the situation and have had to make arrangements for you to receive the correction which you have earned." She paused.

"Yes, Diana." I replied. I started to tremble with the fear of the unknown.

"You will proceed to a house where there are facilities for correction. You will be stripped naked and will be properly bound to a Saint Andrew's Cross so you can not avoid what is due. You will then be caned on your bare buttocks with the Teflon Cane." She paused again.

"Oh, no." I answered.

She ignored me and continued. "How many strokes are you still owed from the Teflon?" She asked.

"Oh, er......... I....... erm, think that it is sixteen." I replied. I was sure that I could take sixteen as it was only one more than our previous maximum.

"Well, you failed to take your punishment yesterday so there is a price to pay for that. Do you agree?"

"Er, yes. I understand that." I replied.

"Well you will receive 50 strokes in one session with 30 seconds between each stroke. After twenty five minutes of this whipping you will be released. Do you understand?"

"Oh, no that will be impossible, Diana," I replied. But my cock was twitching with the thought. I had a cold hollow feeling in my stomach.

"Do you accept the punishment?" She asked.

"Oh, God, ........no, please." I appealed to them. They were both silent on the sofa as they looked up at me. My heart was pounding in my chest. God, what a challenge I thought. I could barely breathe. My cock ached. I was close to coming. My knees felt weak. Oh no..... no..... no...... Oh God.

"Yes, Diana," I croaked.

"Good boy. Get dressed and proceed to this address now. Be there by ten o'clock. We will see you there. Bill will be administering the punishment." She handed me a card on which there was an address not too far from our home. I quickly estimated that it would be about a twenty minute walk. I looked at Bill. He gave me a smile.

"Take the Teflon cane with you," Diana added. My cock was rigid. I picked up the cane from where it had been left the previous evening and went to the bedroom. I did not have much time so needed to dress quickly. I dispensed with underwear and quickly slipped on a track suit top and trousers. I looked around for something in which to conceal the cane but found nothing.

And that is how I came to be walking along the Edgware Road in London, naked under my trousers, with a cane in my hand, towards a certain address where I would receive the most fearful experience of my life.

As I rang the door bell I realised that I was about two minutes late. A very imposing lady of about forty opened the door to me. "Yes," she asked.

"Oh, I am Paul and I was told to report here," I told her.

"Now, why would that be?" she asked giving me a smile.

I stumbled on my words. "For punishment," I whispered.

I was still on the pavement and was highly embarrassed by this conversation, particularly as I held the Teflon cane in my hand.

"But why have you come here?" she asked in a loud voice.

"Because I have to be restrained to receive this cane."

"Very well, come in." she told me. As she led me down a short corridor she was friendly asking me why I had been sent to her. I replied that I had not been able to stay in position during my punishment the previous evening. We entered what could only be described as a punishment chamber. There were whips, canes, floggers, paddles and every other type of implement hanging on the wall. In the centre of the room was a whipping bench covered in black leather with various straps attached. On a far wall was the St Andrew's Cross.

The lady was very business like. "Put the cane on the bench, take off your clothes and come over here." She stood by the cross. I put the cane down, slipped off my trousers and top and advanced towards her. Once again my cock was responding as expected. I stood facing the cross. Within thirty seconds she had bound both feet wide apart and both arms which were fully stretched; my cock was pressed down on an extruding firm leather cushion level with my groin, which had the effect of pushing out my buttocks. Her hand caressed my bruised bottom. "Oh, dear," she said, "you have had a good beating already, haven't you? Have they told you how many strokes you will be getting this morning?"

"Yes," I replied. "Fifty."

"Oh dear," she said as her hand found my cock. She pulled it down firmly so that it was laid down firmly against the cushion and exposed between my legs from behind. She secured a blindfold over my eyes. "Well you won't be distracted here. The walls are soundproof." She slapped my bottom with her hand telling me that I would not have long to wait. My cock ached against the cushion.

I waited. Ten minutes passed. I heard the door bell. Some voices were in the corridor. Then silence. The door opened. Still silence I felt the cane resting on my buttocks. Tap. Tap. Tap. Silence. Wait. Tap. Swish. I screamed.