My Naughty Diary: Parents' Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
elleann
elleann
298 Followers

"Did you hear what I said, Henry, I'm going to get the camera. I'll be right back."

I lay there giving Daddy a show while Mom got the camera and when she came back she started taking pictures of me from this angle and that angle while Daddy got out of the way for the time being.

"You will enjoy having these pictures Henry. I know that you jerk off when I am having my period and that is why you have that Penthouse magazine in your drawer. So next time you can jerk off while you look at pictures of Elsie."

"Good grief," Daddy said, but he didn't object and Mom took a few more pictures before Daddy got back on the sofa. He didn't waste any time after that. Daddy pushed my legs open and then he pushed something else, and I am referring to his index finger which he pushed all the way inside my cunt.

"Do it hard," Mom said.

Daddy did do it hard. His finger zoomed back and forth. I never did it that fast with my own finger. I guess Daddy is more athletic than me to be able to fingerfuck a person so fast. His finger rubbed against my clitoris as he fucked me with it and pretty soon I was moaning and writhing all over the sofa.

"Make her cum, make her cum," Mom said. She sounded a little crazy the way she was talking.

She didn't have to say it. I was going to cum. I knew I was going to cum about two seconds after Daddy started fingerfucking me. I didn't start to cum that quick, of course, but I knew that it would happen if he kept it up, which he did. My bottom was bouncing on the cushion and I was squirming and moaning, keeping my eyes closed the whole time, and then I just came all over Daddy's finger, a hot little bath of cunt juice that made this tiny eruption, almost a spurt, that wet Daddy's hand, not just his finger, and trickled warmly down me onto the sofa.

I lay there gasping and moaning while Mom took some more pictures. I didn't realize that she was taking pictures at that point but I got to see them later. "Hmmmm," said Mom, after she had put down the camera, "she is all wet with cunt juice. That is so adorable to see. I think I will clean her up, if you don't mind, dear."

Daddy said he didn't mind and he got off the sofa and Mom took his place. I thought she was going to wipe me with a cloth or something but instead she pushed my legs open and put her head down in between them and started to lick me.

"Oh gosh!," I heard myself say, accidentally.

"It's so cute, she's even talking in her sleep now," Mom said, looking up at me for a second. Then she went back to work, licking me all around my cunt and down along my bottom where my cum juice had dripped and when she had licked it all up, Mom put her tongue inside my cunt and ate me until she made me cum again. This time I didn't get any cunt juice on myself. It all squirted inside Mom's mouth and she drank it down.

"She does have the hottest cunt ever," Mom said, after she caught her breath.

"That she does," Daddy agreed. "Um, Lorraine, I want to fuck her now if that's ok with you."

"You mean really fuck her."

"That's what I mean."

"Suppose she wakes me, Henry. A real fucking might wake her up."

"I don't care if she wakes up. I've got to fuck her."

"Poor dear, you really need to fuck her, don't you."

"Yes."

"Then go ahead. Wait till I get the video, ok?"

"Sure." Daddy started stripping off his clothes. I peeked at the bulge in his pants and within thirty seconds I was peeking at what had made the bulge. It made my heart almost stop. Of course, there was nothing I could do now!

So Mom got the video and when she came back with it, Daddy got on top of me on the sofa and fucked me. He pushed my legs open with his knee and held his cock at the entrance of my cunt while Mom got a nice closeup.

Then Daddy's cock went inside me. It totally filled me up, and then it was going back and forth, not as fast as Daddy had made his finger go, but fast. Daddy fucked me hard. I was glad there were cushions beneath me the way I was being pounded. Daddy's cock is long and thick, much bigger than any of the boys' cocks I had seen. I just loved the way it stretched me and filled me and fucked me.

"Mmmmmm," I said, twisting my head back and forth. Some of my blonde hair fell in front of my face, shielding my eyes. I looked through my hair strands at Mom, who was on her knees beside us holding the video camera to her face. The camera was pointing toward my hips. Then it began to swing slowly up my body toward my head. I guess Mom wanted to get a picture of my face while I was being fucked but of course my hair was in the way, so I like accidentally pushed it back with my hand and closed my eyes and then I moaned and licked my lips as if I was an actress in a dirty movie, which I guess I was in a way. I wasn't acting though. Daddy was almost giving me another orgasm and about ten seconds after that he did give me one.

I didn't even know it when Grampa and Grandma came into the room and clapped their hands and cried out in surprise. No one heard their car because the car had broken down and they had to take the bus home, which was why they were so late.

Daddy was so busy fucking me he didn't notice them either. Mom almost freaked out about it, however, until she realized that Grampa and Grandma weren't upset and they even approved of Daddy fucking me. They thought it was great, they said, and Grampa asked if he could have a turn. Well, to make a long story short, he did have a turn and so did Grandma. I guess the four of them did everything to me that could happen to a person when she is having sex with a bunch of people.

I didn't like it very much when Grampa screwed me in my bottom so I am not going to say anything more about that. The big finale, which was Grandma's idea, was when all four of them had sex with me at the same time in front of the video camera that Mom put on the coffee table and turned on before she joined in. Daddy had put me down on the floor. As soon as Mom got the camera turned on, Grampa got on top of me and started fucking me. Then Daddy knelt over my head and opened my mouth and put his cock in me that way and while Daddy made me give him a blowjob and Grampa fucked me, Mom and Grandma got on either side of me and licked and sucked my breasts. Grampa had a good orgasm, which made me happy since I don't think he has that many good ones any more. Daddy had a good orgasm, too, which was the second one for him, the first one being when he fucked me the regular way, and I swallowed most of it down although I wondered if a person would really drink down a mouthful of hot cum in her sleep. No one raised a question about that so I guess it was okay. Well, by the time everyone was finished having sex with me I was so worn out from my "sleep" that after Daddy carried me upstairs to my bed, I zonked out for real for about ten hours.

The next day when I came downstairs, everyone was in the kitchen having a late breakfast.

"Good morning sunshine," Mom said.

"Hi everyone," I said, stretching. Daddy had put my jammies on me and I was still wearing them. The top was unbuttoned partly and everyone could see the tops of my breasts. I felt sexy showing myself that way. I smiled at Daddy. I felt like asking him to fuck me again. I giggled when I thought about it, Daddy fucking me right then and there on the breakfast table. The whole idea just struck me funny. I could see myself up on the table with Daddy on top of me while Mom and Grampa and Grandma watched. Well, I didn't say anything about that idea of course. Instead I said,

"Oh, gee, my top is unbuttoned," and I buttoned it back up.

"Yes, Elsie, you wouldn't want to go around the house letting us see you with your top unbuttoned," Grandma said.

"Of course not Grandma, I would never do anything as naughty as that," I said, in a very serious voice.

elleann
elleann
298 Followers
12