My One True Love Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I kept pumping Lindsay and watching her cock until I finally finished after seven massive loads. Her love hole couldn't hold it all in and I could feel the warm goo seeping out the edges of her abused ring. To my astonishment, Lindsay wasn't even finished!

I rolled back onto my side, carrying Lindsay with me, to relax a little. My eyes were still glued to her womanhood, still hard. Her orgasm seemed to subside now as well but what she was doing blew my mind. Somehow, she was still horny, she was jerking herself furiously. Her fist was a blur and within a seconds she was cumming again. Five quick loads blasted out of her throbbing cock and she groaned in obvious pleasure. Her asshole pulsed around me in orgasm again. Her pulsing pussy helped maintain my erection, but I didn't know if I could go again so soon.

"Oh... my... god..." groaned Lindsay. My cock began to soften and Lindsay pulled away, only to flip on her other side so we were facing each other. I was relieved to see that her cock was growing soft as well. We were separated enough for me to see the aftermath we created, or at least what Lindsay created. There was a giant dark spot in the middle and a few smaller ones here and there. I finally looked to Lindsay, she had the biggest smile I'd ever seen from her.

"That was fucking a -- ma - zing!!!!!!!!!!!" she beamed. I blushed a little and she giggled, "I didn't know I could even do that!"

"Yeah, I didn't know you could do that either!?" I added.

"That! Was! A -- MA - ZING!!!!!!!!!!!!! I fucking love you Jay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"I love you too Lindsay," I smiled and planted a soft kiss on her full lips. I forgot about the cum pond Lindsay made and my hand went to support my upper body. I didn't flinch too much, but Lindsay noticed. She giggled, "Like my present I made?"

"Honestly..." I answered, "yeah..." I had mixed feelings about my answer, I mean, I did like it, but still, the fact that she could do that was a reminder of what she genetically was. I still loved her though; it's something I'd have to get more used to. I knew I would, because as I said, I'd do anything for her. And one of those things was loving her for who she is, not for who she was.

And I could do that, I knew I could...