All Comments on 'My Only Talent Ch. 19'

by conanthe

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
camo1980camo1980about 11 years ago

So glad to see you back with another chapter... You answered pretty much all of the questions I had after reading the last few chapters.. Now we are ready for some new experiences. Thanks for the continued effort!

Mr WolfMr Wolfabout 11 years ago
Keep It Going

Really enjoying the series so keep up the good work.

I do hope that you're not going to start changing Robbie into a 'switch' bearing in mind your previous groundwork with Lara and Suzanne regarding the group dynamics!

Still getting top marks although I hate the wait for new chapters!

rabbit993rabbit993about 11 years ago
About Time

I check everyday to see if the next chapter is here. Lots of great sex, now move the story forward. And use an editor, it is coiffed, not quaffed, she had her hair done, she didn't take a drink. LOL

RikSilentPRikSilentPabout 11 years ago
more, more, more...

Well told, author, well told! Some quibbles, see comment earlier re coiff/quaff, but look forward to much, much more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Excellent

As I stated in some comments of the sequels before this one, one of the stories I like most!

Keep the good work coming...

This story has potential for a lot more sequels...

Very nice written on a lot of layers not only sexually.

Like it a lot.

Thanks!

doman50doman50about 11 years ago

Enjoyed every chapter more than the last. I'll continue dropping into your page looking for the story to continue. Hope it's soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Whats to say?

This is one fine story line which nearly seemed to fade away. Your turnaround was quite a nice work.

I also like the idea of a "Suzie Signal " reader, really.

Always enjoy finding a new story of yours.

Natalias-wet

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Fantastic series

Just wanted to say that I think your stories are great. Spelling is an issue for all stories, so the mistakes should be ignored... I can't wait for the next installment and I'm glad that the series is still continuing.

To many good series stop abruptly before completion.

Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
fuck

Suzanne is such a manipulative hitch.

JounarJounaralmost 11 years ago
keep up the great work Conanthe

A great read as always. Glad to see Sarah go and tbh hope Suzanne is on the way out to as she is starting to turn into an unlikable bitch. Robbie needs to man up and say he's not into sharing with other guys as after all he does talk about the whole being honest with your sex partner yet comes accross as not being happy with Suzanne's planed threesomes and the hinted at stuff which I think will be gangbangs or trains.

LuckiLionLuckiLionalmost 11 years ago
Loving every minute of reading it

I feel kind of drawn in and a little jealous of all the hot girls Robbie has.

I'm glad the Sarah subject is over and hope she accepts his decission.

Robbie is being untrue to his dad, as he has more and more escapades durinv the week, when he should concentrate on studying

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Major Holes In The Author's Logic

Why would Suzanne have to talk to Rob about fucking Günter before following through on the act, having professed love for Rob after he professed love for her, love being based on trust, which is based on honesty, but then would forego talking to Rob about fucking Dwight before committing the sneaky deceit behind Rob's back and then only owning up to it a week later as the last reluctant item on a list of three issues?

Beyond this question, a good editor would greatly improve the readability of this.

Tonyusmc3051Tonyusmc3051over 3 years ago
Weakness

I get he is 18, I get he is immature, I get he is sexually inexperienced. What don't get is, with a 4.0 GPA, a natural and someone who has been fucking amazing women for 6 weeks straight. How is he acting like he is 12 for Ally and Nora, then being controlled and told what to do by Susanne? If you have natural talents and still being controlled by those without talents, what's the point of giving him talents? Weakness always pushes me from these stories, they start out great, gets stronger and stronger and just when the story gets good. The author makes him a pussy!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous