All Comments on 'My Only Talent Ch. 26'

by conanthe

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
grasstrimergrasstrimeralmost 10 years ago
Good to see you back

once again enjoyed your story. hoping it won't be long before the next installment

as this is a truly great series and am always keeping my eyes out for it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Thanks

Thanks For the hard work and effort.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
enjoyed!

Looking forward to much much more.

billyjim55billyjim55almost 10 years ago
Glad to see you back

This has been one of my favorite stories. I thought maybe you had just stoped since its been so long since last chapter. I hope your health is fine and your life will once again allow you to devote a little more time to this story..or find a good ending (I hope not),ty for the this addition and looking forward to another ./ bill

MajorRewriteMajorRewritealmost 10 years ago
The first few chapters in this series were excellent.

The secret agent stuff ... not so much.

The end of this chapter back at the university is promising, so I hope that means you're back on track. Good luck.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
at last

Has been ages waiting for the posting of a new chapter

Promise me you will try to post regularly

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Nice to have you back

Thanks for another great chapter!

Riverwolf0222Riverwolf0222almost 10 years ago
YES

I have been waiting for this chapter! Thank you and great work. Can hardly wait for the coming of rush at ESU, the return of Laura and Suzanne, the 'training' of Orinda, and the weekly dinner dates. So much going on to look forward to. Thank you once again and keep up the good work.

JounarJounaralmost 10 years ago
5*

Great to have another chapter of MOT. Like others have stated, I hope the wait for chapter 27 won't be so long.

imstillrominimstillrominalmost 10 years ago
Another 5 stars

A great transition chapter. The more I read on lit the more I realize that it's the power of the story and the strength of the characters that I enjoy.: most of the time the sex is so well integrated, that it is just part of a great narrative. Keep up the great work and please don't sacrifice the content to bring the release date for the next chapter forward.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
hm.. interesting

Its a beautiful story! Would be nice to see more of Robbie & co.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Thank you

It was great to see an update. Even if it was only 3 pages. Look forward to your next posting.

TLC56TLC56almost 10 years ago
What a RUSH.

No pun intended with Spring Rush just ahead. I just read all 26 chapters in a matter of a few days. It was spellbinding to say the least. I am one who enjoyed the long chapters. Keep up the great writing and I look forward to the next chapter as well as the rest of the story. This story line could make for series of novels.

wgterry73wgterry73almost 10 years ago
Loved it

Writing this good always seems too short; patiently waiting for more!

salt_and_peppersalt_and_pepperalmost 10 years ago
Thank goodness

I was worried that you had abandoned the story...so I was so pleased to see the new chapter. Keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
A Fun Read!

Please don't even think of abandoning something this good, alright?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Finally!!!!

Geez, I feel like I check for updates to this story every day!!! Thank god you wrote another chapter. Please keep up the great writing and hopefully you can post more often!!!!!! Love it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Great!!!

Took me three days to read all 26 chapters. I got the mental high a bookworm like me only gets reading a greaty story\book. To steal a crowd chant from WWE Wrestling "This Is Fucking Awesome"!!! I was morn than happy to see and read in the comments that this is an ongoing story that the author promises to continue! I know I'll be checking back regularly for updates and new chapters!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Very detailed story.

I found this story about a while back when there where only 24 chapters and fell in love with the series. One amazing thing about it is that it is not just some one shot wham-bam story. It is pleasantly drawn out, and since I live just south of Dallas, I recognize much of the places you write about. I have just read the series again including the recent chapters, and, I am so disappointed that the story isn't finished, but also intrigued because this has the makings of being the longest series I have ever read. I could easily see this going to 100 chapters. The only disappointment I have had is with Suzanne. I can definitely see that you don't intend for her and Robbie to end up together, clearly illustrated by way of Eldee. But I don't quite understand the sidetracking with her online sexcapades. It just didn't seem to fit quite well with the story. I do like the new arc with the Elizabeth, it seems like it could play out pretty interesting. Please post a few more chapters soon to put me out of my misery. I so desperately want this story to continue, but at the same time, I am impatient, and wish it were already finished, so that I could read it all in the span of a week or so.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
nice

Nice to have you resume this story it's excellant.im enjoying it greatly.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Don't leave us hanging

After so many side stories and off shoots you can't leave people hanging. Please find a way to finish this saga.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Best story

its the best story ive read on literotica. plz keep up the good work. though i would like it more quickly, in the end as long as it keeps comming, ill be satisfied.

Hubs_in_hoseHubs_in_hosealmost 10 years ago
I love this series

I live in Dallas and have been in Austin, having so many real life references in the story makes it seem so much more than just erotica. This is right up there with my all-time favorite series. I really do like the slight twist you have on the "mind control" genre. Please keep writing this wonderful story, I am addicted to it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Amazing

A fantastic trip through a life that is just this side of over-the-top.

You somehow keep the lines blurred and I have yet to find myself thinking "yeah, whatever".

Instead I'm often thinking "Damn! That was cool!" or sexy - hot - hilarious - etc.

Thanks for writing this, it's the best long running fiction around (erotic or otherwise).

JasonRTaylorJasonRTayloralmost 10 years ago
happy but worried

A lot of greatness here, but I'm concerned at Robbie's all-my-love pronouncement to bright eyes (absolutely love the nick-and character BTW).

He seems to be ready one moment to pledge his undying commitment to One person and then blithely back to banging everything with a pulse the next.

Don't get me wrong, I am a huge fan, but perhaps my disappointment comes from the greatest form of flattery a reader can offer an author: genuine interest in a character!

I would hate for Robbie's seemingly genuinely good heart to be overridden by his libido. He did seem to have a moment of introspection regarding Suzanne's wish for a threesome/big dick exp.

I guess it comes back to his youth, he just seems wise beyond his years So Often that when he acts like a horny teenager -which is Exactly what he is -it is a bit off-putting for old fogies like me that want him to have the joy of a loving commitment (which he professed to be ready for a little to easily, which I guess is my real issue).

Wow, what a rambling mess of a review!

After all that I really want to say thanks for a great story, hope to see more Elizabeth and Nora!

Jason

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
keep going

Like Hubs in hose said below, I love this story. You have a gift of narration with humor, understatement and joy. While the sex is fun, the characters rule. It reminds me of Carl Hiaasen with a twist. Great job.

garybluegaryblueover 9 years ago
Sounds like certain cart before the horse 'scientists'

Professor Auguste F.I. Haubenfelter's character is just too close to certain profs at, say, Penn State or University of East Anglia to be coincidental. I loved his take on doing research, presenting data and reaching conclusions; not necessarily in that order. :D

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Suzanne

Suzanne is my favourite character in this story (which by the way has so many great characters). The scene of her humiliating the professor was awesome. I loved the professor's take on it, thinking how great he is and how he surely deserved someone like Suzanne. And then Suzanne's final act of humiliation, which will surely continue on the following chapters. Can't wait to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
keep going

Your writing continues to captivate and impress. The way you bring all the facits of Texas and other countries to life is amazing. Keep it up please. JT

Jackspeed2uJackspeed2u7 months ago

I like Elizabeth. Just trying to do the best for her country’s interests. Real people like her exist right now so I hope that they get let off for fucking a dude as I’m sure every guy spy has done it!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous