All Comments on 'My Other Mother Ch. 04'

by Ameaner

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
AWESOME!

I think that you are doing a GREAT job with this story. PLEASE keep it going!-)I Love the fact that Joe is NOT going to get his hands or anything else on her.

pantylover1964pantylover1964over 12 years ago
Great Story

This one great story I can't wait for the next chapter

BlaggardBlaggardover 12 years ago
Very Garden of Sand-ish

And that's no bad thing!

Love the pulse to the story and the variations to what could have been a boring rather than erotic storyline.

Keep it up, I look forward to more............

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 12 years ago
The boy is starting to become a man.

Once he realizes that his mom will probably have to control most of their lives, until she teaches him her secrets of making people do what she wants from them.

But she is willing to let him be the dominate factor in their love and sexual life.

I think he will then be able to understand that the only woman he will ever love is his mom.

Very nicely done and very sweet love between the two of them.

I'm just waiting for him to finally fill her pussy with his cock. I think that will be so sweet.

Thanks for the read.

NickymoxNickymoxover 12 years ago
Simply Superb.

This just gets better & better, now I'm hooked please don't start leaving it too long between chapters. I'm wondering how these two are going to get into the pastors' panties - can't wait to find out, many thanks for a truly great story.

YamiBoyYamiBoyover 12 years ago
^__^

Very interesting and telling chapter. It seems like Steve is slowly coming to terms with their new particular lifestyle, but he still has some way to go until he sorts everything out. Luckily, Kathleen is very patient and seems genuinely in love with her son, so I'm sure she will also do her best to get out of the sticky situation they are in while at the same time they stay happy together, satisfying each other's cravings. The sex scenes are very well written too. I'm looking forward to read what happens next. Thanks a lot for your effort and keep up the great work. ^__^

chimpeechimpeeover 12 years ago
SUPERB

This gets better and better between Kathleen and Steve, can't wait for the full on sex and bringing the pastor and Olivia into the story or is the Pastor Olivia? its building up and looking that way lets have some more chapters sooner rather than later. How depraved can it get if Joe wants more and better rent.

This must get to the top of the incest section of stories, well done

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
For a moment or two,

I thought the pastor might be his long lost aunt. Now maybe she is the Olivia of the past. Maybe just another person being added to the growing cast? Let's hope the author knows and has notes on where this is all going.

Just occurred to me the Grandmother may be alive and living in the old-folks' home. Keep it coming.

mart43ukmart43ukover 12 years ago
building beautifully

the author is keeping up the previous standard of writing, building a believeable, real relationship between Steven and his mother.

rosspalrosspalover 12 years ago
Geez

I can't even tell you how much I am enjoying this deep thinking yet so effing erotic story. I love it.5++++

LRay66LRay6612 months ago

Holy shit! This is more addictive than meth! Somebody needs to make this into a movir

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a9 months ago

The mental maturations of the mother is incredibly reflective of a person with said mental condition. So far the son has managed to handle the situation without stepping on a landmine. His mother explaining why she would chose her son over another man is exactly the reasons I believe an incestuous couple would exist more easily than an unrelated couple. Finally, the mother is teaching her son all the real, necessary lessons needed to succeed in the real world, to include but not limited to male/female interactions. Finally, for the son to recognize, accept and state to his mother his true feelings for her does more for her mental condition than any medical treatment could. Continues to be an unqualified 5 star series.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous