All Comments on 'My Other Mother Ch. 10'

by Ameaner

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
YamiBoyYamiBoyover 12 years ago
^__^

It's been some time since this story took a turn to the sci-fi world, but don't you think it's getting out of hand? Anyway, I'm still looking forward to read what comes next. Thanks a lot for your effort and keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

keeps getting better and better....

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I'm beginning to hate his "Other Mother". I bet she was the one who really seduced her father and not her sister. Hoping Steven develops his "Jedi Powers" and takes control soon. All this "Other Son" business has been evident for a while, but hopefully real Steven proves to be stronger than his Mother or Grandmother ever were.

BlaggardBlaggardover 12 years ago
Gets more interesting as time goes on!

I said at the beginning I thought this story was very Garden of Sand-ish but no, its far darker than that, still just as erotic but far darker.

To people thinking this is SciFi I'd say consider acute mental disturbance and dissolute coercion rather than pie-in-the-sky SciFi.

Poeple of acute and very high intelligence can sometimes (often) coerce peope very subtly to act out things they ordinarily wouldn't consider OR feel able to do for whatever reason.

The fact the Son talks to himself is syptomatic of potentially borderline behaviour that could teeter on the edge of insanity. Its like yin and yang to me, it could go into the arena of perverse and savage bahviour OR it could go into strength and the power of the good. The incestuous aspect is almost irrelevant as it could apply in either side or direction.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

No logic here. Steven is scared shitless of his grandmother and what she can do to others yet he allows his mother to do it to him and others. He knows alcohol is both his and his mother's weakness yet he drinks in this chapter. He's suppose to be trying to figure out ways to get rid of his grandmother and yet he does really nothing I this chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
more action

this is the incest catagory right? Dont't get me wrong this is the story I save for last to read to get off. I love the STORY PLOT LINE but He and his mom need more detailed action. IMHO!-)She gave him a BJ big deal.

Phantom1925Phantom1925over 12 years ago
Jedi Powers?

This series was so arousing in the beginning but the stories wander all over the place & it's not good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Excellent

A great story, I look forward to every new chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Excellent

This story just keeps getting more and more intresting. Keep it up =)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Steve knocking up his mummy dear would be a good thing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wow!

This series is one of the most original I've read on here! Some of the readers don't seem to realize that its meant as more than just an incest story. Great touches of fantasy/exploration of the human condition.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 12 years ago
Who are these people?

Mom only used those two young whores, and gave them to Pitbull to get something, but what is it she wants from them?

I hope the next time Steve fucks his mom, it's with love instead of raping her, as he did to her in the last chapter.

The sci/fi portion of this story is very good, but I hope that there is a lot more erotic sex, both incest, and straight sex, as there's a lot more women I like to see him fuck.

The little girl at the nut house that's scared of his grandmother would be a good one for him to fuck. Perhaps he could help her with her fear of the old woman, and get her to be one of his girls,someone that would do anything he asks of her.

So far I think he's too weak to take on that crazy Marie, perhaps he will just have to do away with her. Perhaps he needs to convince the two women working at the sanitarium to give Marie a fatal overdose of drugs to kill her.

A great chapter, and I'll be watching for the next one.

Thanks for the read

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Survival

I'm just really hoping that Steven is able to rescue his mother and keep his own wits about him. I would be quite turned off if both mother and (especially) son were lost to the Dark Side.

There is so damn little hope left in the real world. I pick and choose carefully what I read here on Literotica so I come away refreshed and encouraged rather than even more bummed out by life. I sincerely hope that reading this series doesn't turn out to be a downer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Keep up the good work really looking forward to more installments Possibly the best I have read Thank you for your efforts

mart43ukmart43ukover 12 years ago

I am enjoying the dark urban fantasy/horror aspect of this story, as well as the insights into Steven's thought processes.

A good read.

chimpeechimpeeover 12 years ago
KATHLEEN RULES

Well Katghleen is well in charge and they way she played Cathy, Trina and Pit Bull was erotically superb I'm not sure who Steven will fuck next but I am looking foward to Pastor Max surrenering to him, still feel Shiela's about somewhere in this superb story

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearalmost 5 years ago
there's an old saying

Power tends to corrupt and Absolute power corrupts Absolutely. I feel like this is the moral to this tale. And, I have to say it's turning out better than I thought. It's like a sexy incest version of a Dean R. Koontz novel.

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearalmost 5 years ago
I see this as a symbiote or a wiccan awakening it's powers

I hope by the end of this that Steven becomes a true Jedi Master and stops and contains all the Sith. To keep up with the stories analogy. I also hope that by the end we get a better understanding of what this power is and where it truly comes from, in other words all of Steven's question answered thoroughly. I also hope that Kathleen's sister make a real appearance as well. Right now, there are so many places this could go, I could even see Steven impregnating his mother to create a more powerful being. Hopefully a good being.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a9 months ago

The mental processes of mother and son and the mental and emotional turmoil of the son make the story more than interesting. I real mother/son incestuous love stories for the psychological and emotional growth of the characters; the recognition of the mother and son that they are both sexual human beings; and the acceptance by both parties that what freely and willingly occurs between two loving humans is no one business but their own. The sex is nothing more than icing on the cake.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous