My Own Heaven Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He turned me over on my back and he laid over me letting his softening cock rest against my wet bare pussy and supporting his upper body with his arms. He kissed my neck and my cheeks and behind my ears which drives me crazy. I reached up wrapped my arms around him and pulled him down on top of me and he kissed softly but deeply.

"I could lie on top of you like this all night." he said. I moaned pulling him tighter. "But when the sun goes down, the mosquitoes will eat us alive."

I suddenly realized that Keith had fucked me outside and in the open. I wondered if any of the neighbors had seen us and I could feel my sore little pussy pulse at the thought. As if he was reading my mind, Keith said, "You made quite a bit of noise, Heather, I wonder if the neighbors heard you."

I blushed at the thought of having been watched and became excited at the same time. I squirmed under him trying to jump up thinking they could still be watching but he kept his weight on me but he wouldn't let me up. "Keith," I said, "What if the neighbors are still watching?"

He kissed me again and said, "The nearest neighbor is over a mile away and there's a half mile of trees between us and them. I told you I wouldn't do anything to harm you; that goes for your reputation, too."

I hugged him close to me and ground my hairless pussy against his hairy cock and balls. I even felt a little stirring between his legs.

"Let's go inside before the mosquitoes show up." He said getting up from on top of me and helping me up to my feet. He put his arm around my waist and held me close to him and we walked into the house and up to his bedroom.

We took a shower together and washed each other. Keith's hard hands felt so good on my body as he washed my hair and rubbed the soap into my skin. When we were done, we dried each other off with the big white fluffy towels, went into the bedroom and got into bed.

Keith wrapped his arms around me and I cuddled against him listening to his heart beat. Suddenly, I remembered, "Keith, we have to go to work tomorrow they'll see us coming in together."

"There is no way I'm letting you out of my bed tonight." He said in a deep whisper. "We'll go in together and no one will know the difference." He pulled me closer as if to make sure I couldn't get away and we quickly fell into that soft rhythmic breathing of approaching sleep.

I guess he thought I was asleep. He pulled me even closer to him, kissed me on the bridge of my nose and whispered, "I love you, Kitten".

I fell asleep with tears in my eyes, safe and warm in the arms of the man who would control me for the rest of my life.