My Own Heaven Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Keith asked for their attention and everyone quieted down. "Gentlemen," he began, "Heather has kindly offered to entertain us this evening by dancing on the pole for us. In fact, as you have noticed, she has already started." There were some chuckles in the audience and Keith continued. "Please feel free to shout encouragement to her and suggest what you would like to see her do – or do to her. When I get off of the stage, it will rotate slowly so that everyone will get a full 360 degree view of Heather's body and can enjoy her dance from every angle. Remember, no touching. That is what Tina is here for. If you feel the urge to do something to Heather, just do it to Tina instead."

Tina's eyes opened wide and she looked at Keith and then at me. I just smiled at her. She put me in this position and while I had to deal with a seven inch dildo up my little pussy and a bristly ball against my clit, she would have to deal with the eight horny guys getting watching me.

"Tina, take off your g-string. We wouldn't want anything to be in the way of our friends enjoying themselves, would we?" Keith said.

Tina blushed, and looked to Phil who told her to do what she was told. She removed her g-string and now, with the exception of her five inch heels, she was as naked as I was. She was, indeed, a beautiful woman and I could see the men couldn't wait to get their hands on her. I wasn't sure who was going to be tortured more. Me, tied to this dildo and on display for all these men; or Tina, who would be in among the men completely naked and unable to stop anything they wanted to do to her.

Keith helped Tina off the stage and then stepped off himself. A couple of the guys grabbed Tina and pulled her over their laps. I heard the sound of a hand smacking a bare ass and I heard her squeal and I saw her high heels kicking in the air. Just then the stage started to rotate and I lost sight of Tina but I could hear her squealing and the men laughing.

At the rate I was turning, it took about three minutes to get back around to where I had started. The guys were not shy about their assessments of my body or my situation. Comments ranged from "Look at how beautiful she is." and "Keith is a really lucky guy." to "I'll bet that dildo feels good in your pussy." and "Shake that shaved cunt for us."

I tried to stay as still as possible but despite my best efforts I was wriggling a little. Just after I passed the starting point, where I could see Tina was being held down on a sofa while one of the guys was eating her pussy and another had his dick in her mouth, one of the guys yelled, "She isn't dancing very much, maybe she needs some encouragement."

Suddenly, the little ball with the bristles resting against my clit started to vibrate. Not real strong, but enough to cause a tingling from my clit through my pussy. "Oh, my!" I said out loud with a gasp and started rotating my hips making the dildo hit all the good spots inside my pussy. That got a rise out of the guys yelling, "Oh, yeah, there she goes." and "Now the real show starts."

They could tell how excited I was getting. Try as I might, I couldn't stay still. The comments from the guys were coming from all around me. While some guys had a great view of my pussy and my tits, others had a view of my ass shaking as I wiggled and danced on the dildo and the vibrating ball trying to relieve the unending tickling between my legs.

Again, Keith knew just how to make it worse. The ball began to vibrate faster and I yelped and my whole body shook making my tits swing from side to side. "Oh, no faster, please." I begged as I could feel an orgasm building up already.

As much as I promised myself that I would not put on a show for these guys, I couldn't help myself. I wiggled, I squirmed, I writhed, and I twisted. I moaned and I thrust my hips side to side and back and forth both, displaying my most intimate parts in search of approaching orgasm and trying to elude it at the same time, so I would not cum in front of all these men.

Finally, I came crying, "Oh god, oh god." and shaking violently but the vibrations didn't stop. My only hope was to get away from the bristly ball that was tickling my clit, but that meant I had to get up on my toes tensing my ass and legs which would delight the men who were enjoying my humiliation.

Too late! While I was trying to clear my head enough to decide what to do, another orgasm crashed into me. Keith had turned the vibrator up another notch. This time I screamed and rotated my hips grinding on the dildo and the men cheered.

The spasms from my orgasm had not stopped and I could feel another orgasm coming even before I recovered from the last one. I was, indeed, dancing on the pole. I was gyrating and wiggling my body. I could feel the cheeks of my ass bouncing and my hands tied behind my back made my proud little tits jiggle and bounce on my chest so much that they hurt. The men were laughing at my torment and taunting me in my misery.

I could hear Tina begging for the men to please stop and her voice being cut off by the unmistakable sound of a hard cock being shoved into her mouth. I rethought the question of who was in the worse predicament, Tina or I; now I wasn't sure.

Another orgasm was coming fast and I wasn't recovered from the last one. I had to stop the vibrations on my clit. I started to raise myself up on my bare toes and as my clit moved away from the ball, I got an appalling surprise; the vibrating rubber bristles were long enough to lash my swollen clit as I tried to get up on my toes. The whipping brought on another orgasm. I came down hard off my toes, crushing my swollen clit into the vibrating ball and I wailed, "OOOOOHHHH, No, No, Please wait. Not again." But no one came to help. In fact they laughed and cheered as I came yet again and shook and trembled and danced on the pole.

I tried to close my legs pulling on one ankle cuff, locked to the floor, and then the other. Of course there was no way I was getting my feet loose. My trying to get my feet free made it look like I was dancing from one foot to the other, an observation not missed by many of the guys in the audience and a source of great amusement for them and humiliation for me.

The vibrator continued to work on my clit and I knew I couldn't stop the orgasms if I didn't get my clit off of the vibrator. The insides of my thighs were glistening with my juices and I was sweating from the gyrations my body was driven to by the vibrator, the dildo, the humiliation and the thrill of being put on display while I was forced to cum.

I couldn't take anymore. I lifted onto my toes to get my clit away from the vibrator and I had to endure another clit whipping. "OOOOOHHHH! Please, somebody help me." I cried as the bristles whipped my swollen super-sensitive clit. No one moved to help me, but I managed to get on my very tippy toes and I was raised high enough above the vibrator to stop the vibrations and the whipping of my clit.

The men were telling each other how sexy my legs and ass looked all tensed up as I stood on my toes. My feet and calves were starting to hurt from the strain of holding myself high up on my toes, but it was better than letting myself down onto the vibrator and those cruel bristles again.

Suddenly, Keith was standing in front of me. "Are you having fun, Heather?" he asked looking at me quivering, naked, and on my toes.

God help me! The little masochist inside me got loose and I couldn't stop her. "Much better now, sir; I can stand on my toes and stop my clit from being tortured; as long as I stay on my toes, no problem. Is this another one of your little inventions?" I said mockingly.

"No," he said smiling, "This isn't my invention. However, some of the modifications are mine. Like the vibrating ball with the little tentacles and adjustable speed. But, we can't have you avoiding torture without some price for you to pay, can we?" He produced the clover clamps from his pocket and put them on my nipples.

"EEOOOWWWW! No, no. I'm sorry." I screamed as he stood watching me shaking my tits trying to get the clamps off while struggling to stay on my toes to spare my pussy more torture.

He took two springs out of his pockets and I knew what was coming. The little masochist was gone and my poor, hairless, naked, body was left behind to pay for her taunting remarks.

He hooked the springs to the clamps and I started to beg him not to hang weights from my nipples. The guys in the audience heard me begging and, of course, they thought weights hanging from my nipples was a great idea and cheered for Keith to do it.

He took two weights out of his pocket and held them up and all the guys shouted and applauded for Keith to do it. He looked at me and smiled and said, "Only two ounces each since this your first time."

"Noooo, please." I whimpered in my little girl voice trying for his sympathy, but he hung one from each spring. "Arrrggghh" I groaned as the weights pulled at my perky little nipples and the guys cheered again.

I tried to stay as still as possible to save my poor tits but my legs were starting to tremble from the strain of being on my toes. The weights on my nipples, while relatively light, just added to the pressure on my body to come down off of my toes. The guys were talking to each other about how beautiful my body was and how they wished they were allowed to fuck me or at least touch me. I was getting more and more excited by what the guys were suggesting.

As I rotated around to where a group of guys had Tina, she was draped over the lap of one guy who was spanking her ass which was bright red by now. One guy had an impressive cock in her mouth and she had her hands wrapped around the dicks of two guys standing on each side of the guy she was sucking. She was moaning and sucking the guy in her mouth and pumping up and down on the cocks in her hands. She raised her ass for more punishment and if the guy spanking wasn't quick enough, or hard enough, she wiggled her ass into the air daring him to hit her ass again. She seemed to be enjoying herself.

But I had my own problems. My feet were starting to ache and I could feel myself lowering onto the dildo stuck up my stretched, wet pussy. Coming down off my toes slowly earned me a long painful clit whipping as I tried to stay on my toes. "Oh, no" I wailed trying to get back on my toes without success. "Please, Oh no, my clit, oh god, it's going to whip my clit off."

I was wriggling and thrusting my hips on the dildo and vibrator and the weights on my nipples were bouncing around to the delight of the guys in the audience. Despite the torture being inflicted on my poor hairless and naked body – maybe because of the torture being inflicted on me? – I came again and my entire body vibrated almost as fast as the vibrator buried again against my clit.

I screamed, "Not again! No more, Please not again." I shuddered and squirmed causing the weights attached to my nipples to bounce adding more pain but now the pain was exciting me more as the guys pointed out to each other how the weights stretched my tits down and then bounced up and how they bet it really hurt. They were right; it did hurt. But the humiliation of them watching me in pain and enjoying it so much excited me even more.

I was trying to keep myself under control and to endure the vibrator's torment of my clit. I guess Keith felt my performance needed some incentive because the vibrator's speed picked up dramatically. "AAHHHEEEEE" I screamed and rose up on my toes earning me another clit whipping and I screamed again.

The weights were bouncing on my tits and the guys were cheering. Again they talked about how great my legs and ass looked all tensed up. They teased me about how tight they bet my asshole would be on their cocks while I was on my toes and again their taunts got me even more excited.

I couldn't see Tina, but I could hear her crying, "Oh, god. Oh, yes. Fuck me harder, please, fuck me harder."

My legs and feet started to give out. I tried to stay on my toes but I could feel myself sliding slowly down on the dildo. The bristles started whipping my clit again and I cried out, "Oh, please make it stop. I can't cum again. I can't take anymore. Please somebody help meeeee."

My heels slowly lowered to the top of the stage. My clit was whipped all the way down and the dildo was again buried deep in my tight hairless pussy. The vibrator, now on a very high speed was causing me to vibrate from my knees to my tits causing the weights to bounce merrily from my burning nipples.

The men cheered as I ground my pussy in circles on the dildo pressing the vibrator into my clit. I was out of control. The pain and the pleasure merged in my mind and body. Combined with the cheering men and the humiliation of being forced to have these men see me cum again and again – my most personal moments made so public- overloaded my body emotionally and sexually.

I could feel the huge orgasm coming. I couldn't stop it. I knew I would bounce and shake and scream and cry but I couldn't stop it. I had been forced to endure so much. I was humiliated, but the guys shouting encouragement, taunts, and compliments and detailing the degrading acts they wanted to perform on my body had me excited beyond my ability to reason. It was a good thing Keith had declared that I was not to be touched because I would have let the guys do anything they wanted to me. That is why I needed Keith to take care of me.

The orgasm was almost on top of me and I tried to get my clit off of the vibrator but my legs and feet were too weak. All I got for my efforts was another clit whipping, the weights bouncing happily from my poor distended nipples and the orgasm that hit me was so powerful the muscles in my ass and stomach spasmed and my pussy clutched at the dildo so hard that I thought I would rip it from the stage.

I screamed and begged. I pleaded for mercy and then for help and finally I cried, "Fuck me, somebody, please fuck me." over and over again and I could hear the guys cheering and applauding and whistling.

The harness that Keith had put on my shoulders was holding me up as I slowly became aware of what was going on around me. The men had left. The vibrator had stopped and the nipple clamps were gone. My arms were hanging at my sides and Keith was kneeling in front of me and removing the ankle clamps freeing my feet. He stood up in front of me and I threw my arms around him and kissed him.

He put his arms around my still naked body, impaled on the seven inch dildo, and returned my kiss. "Oh, Keith," I said softly, "You tortured me for the enjoyment of your friends. All those men watched me cum over and over. I was so humiliated; but I was so excited even though it hurt so bad. At the end, I was so excited I would have let those men do anything to me. Am I a masochist? Are you ashamed of me? Do you still love me?"

He kissed me again. His kiss was so soft and deep and he held me so close but so gently that I knew he still loved me. When he slowly moved his lips from mine he whispered, "Yes, you are a masochist, and an exhibitionist, and a submissive. And I love you for all of it. I'm not ashamed of you. I'm proud of you and so glad that the things I do to you give you so much pleasure. You're so beautiful when you cum; whether I am torturing you or making love to you."

He released the harness that was holding me up and carefully lifted me off of the dildo that was still buried in my now sore pussy. He lifted me with his hands under my arms like someone would lift a baby out of a crib. I wondered how strong he really was to be able to lift me with just his arms and shoulders.

He set me down on my feet just long enough to shift his arms around me and lift me like a bride going over the threshold. He stepped off of the stage and there was Phil with his arm around Tina, helping her to walk. Tina was still wearing her five inch heels and nothing else. Her tits and hairless pussy were red and the insides of her thighs were wet with her juices and men's cum that had leaked from her pussy and maybe her asshole, too. I know her ass was red and sore from when I saw her while I was dancing on the pole. Her hair was down and wet in spots, probably with cum, and her makeup was smeared around her lips and eyes.

Keith said to Phil, "You know where the guest rooms are, don't you?" Phil said that he did and that he would see us in the morning and helped Tina off to the guest rooms.

Keith carried me up to our bedroom and laid me in the bed. He undressed and climbed in next to me and I reached for his semi hard cock. He pulled me up and kissed me pulling my naked body tightly to him but I still held onto his stiffening cock.

"As much as I want to fuck you, Kitten, after all your beautiful little pussy has been through, I'm afraid any more might injure you."

I kissed his chest and said in my little girl voice, "Oh, daddy, after all you did to me tonight, after all those times you made me cum; I can't let you go to sleep with this big hard cock."

I pushed him onto his back and slid down and took his nine inch cock in my mouth and began bobbing my mouth up and down on it getting it as wet as I could. I sucked on his beautiful cock as hard as I could and I ran my tongue up and down on that big vein that pulses along the length of it. Just before he came, I was able to get just the head of his cock into my throat without gagging. He groaned and I knew that I wanted learn to take his entire cock down my throat.

He didn't last long and came down my throat thrusting his hips in the air and I rode his cock with my mouth until his cum stopped shooting down my throat. I licked his cock clean and when I took my mouth off of his cock. He pulled me up on top of him and wrapped his arms around me and kissed me so hard that I had one more little orgasm.

He rolled onto his side, taking me with him. Then, he turned me so my back was to him and pulled me close pushing his still wet and semi-hard cock between my ass cheeks. He kissed my neck behind my ear, knowing it was a sensitive spot for me and whispered so softly that I almost didn't hear him, "I love you, Kitten."

I knew belonged to my Keith and he would keep me safe. He could do whatever he wanted to do to me or with me, and I wouldn't have it any other way.

12