My Own Heaven Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the orgasm started to ease, I was able to gasp for breath and the muscles in my body began to relax, but Keith never stopped his manipulation of my most secret parts. I was able to put my hands on his head again and, just as my fingers filled with his soft hair, his lips locked on my burning clit and I came again screaming and convulsing against his devouring mouth.

I begged him to stop; I did. I pleaded with him to fuck me. I tried to move away, but he was too strong. He grabbed one of my little ass cheeks in each of his big strong hands and held me in place, exciting me even more. I offered him anything and everything I could think of. He was like a wild animal between my legs and, I offered to let him do obscene, and some would say very kinky things to me, but he never stopped.

I asked Keith to show me some mercy, and I begged god to help me. My legs were shaking, out of my control, and the muscles in my belly were so tight they hurt. Finally I screamed as loud as I could, "Please, Keith, fuck me. I'm yours, please fuck me."

And he was gone. I gasped for breath and when I opened my eyes and he was naked and looming over me like he was doing push ups. He had that smile on his face, which only made me want him more. He lowered himself on top of me and I could feel the head of his huge, hot cock rub against the hairless lips of my convulsing wet pussy.

I looked into his eyes and whimpered. "Please, fuck me; I need you inside me."

He put his weight on me, I love the feeling of being trapped under him, and he whispered, "I love you too much to fuck you tonight." and he shoved his huge cock into my bare, very wet, little pussy in one long, slow, agonizing thrust until he hit the very bottom of my poor, stretched, hole.

I came again throwing my arms around his muscled back and my legs around his waist, holding on to him as hard as I could. As I got some control of my body, I opened my eyes and Keith had a look of adoration in his grey eyes. He closed his eyes and kissed me softly, his tongue searching for mine. He started moving his hips and I could feel his swollen, throbbing cock slide out of my pussy until just the head was inside me, and then slid back in until I was completely full. He started pumping his hips driving his cock in and out of my burning, itching hole.

I could feel his cock throbbing inside me and I knew he couldn't last long. In a final attempt to have, at least, some control over his conquest of my naked little body, I squeezed his cock with the muscle inside my pussy and he moaned and shuddered and I cloud feel his cock explode inside me.

The explosion between my legs caused another orgasm to erupt inside me that I felt from the roots of my hair to the tips of my painted little toes. My body convulsed so hard that my arms and legs locked around Keith and my toes curled so hard my feet and legs trembled.

Keith lay on me gasping for breath. There were times when Keith fucked me, and there were times when he made love to me. I guess that's what he meant when he said that he loved me too much to fuck me tonight. Tonight, he made love to me.

My arms and legs were still wrapped around him when he opened his eyes and his breathing was getting close to normal. He kissed me gently on the lips and dropped his head down and kissed my neck behind my ear; he knows how I love that. My pussy tightened on his softening cock and held me tighter and whispered, "I love you, Kitten."

He started to move off of me and I tightened my grip on him with my arms, legs...and pussy. He moaned and smiled, "You have to let me up or I'll have to spend the night on top of you."

My pussy convulsed on his cock at the thought of him on top of me all night and I said softly, "Mmmmmm that sounds good to me."

He started kissing my face, my eyes, my cheeks, the tip of my nose and my chin. I finally untangled my arms and legs from around him and, with his cock still inside me; I stretched under him like a cat; back arched, arms over my head, legs straight, rubbing my body against him in all the right places.

Keith's body shuddered and I could feel his cock jerk inside my stretched and sensitive little hole. "Ohhhh, my god, Kitten." he moaned, "You're going to kill me."

I never felt more like a woman. I loved the effect my body had on him and I loved what he did to my body. He wrapped his arms around me putting one of his big hands on my ass and one behind my back, and rolled onto his back without slipping his cock out of me. He held me tightly up against him, his cock still pulsing, buried inside me, and that's how we fell asleep.

I woke up the next morning. Keith was already out of bed, as usual, and I could smell the coffee. The man never seemed to be tired. He was always up, in more ways than one, and ready to go. He would be the death of me yet (sigh); but what a way to go.

I had my back to the door, but I heard him come into the room. The smell of the coffee got stronger. The mugs and silverware on the coffee tray clattered as he put the tray down, and I could feel him sit behind me on the bed.

He kissed me on my naked shoulder and worked his way toward my neck. Before he reached my neck and really got me going, I turned onto my back and looked up at him. He was already showered and dressed. Where does he get his energy?

He kissed my cheek, "You are so beautiful in the morning", he whispered.

I blushed, "You're only saying that because I'm naked."

"You're naked?" he smiled, pulling the covers down to my hips exposing my bare breasts and belly.

"Hello," I said giggling, "This is where you say how I'm beautiful, dressed or undressed; or something like that."

"Huh? Oh, yeah, okay. Dressed or undressed." he mumbled staring at my bare breasts and my cute little inney belly button.

"You need some work on your pillow talk." I giggled, wiggling closer to him.

"I'm a man of action; not talk." he said pushing his arms under me and pulling my naked upper body up against his hard chest, my face on his shoulder. I could smell his soap, shampoo and after shave as his strong arms held me; his shirt rubbing against my bare hardening nipples. He knows how it excites me when he is dressed and I am naked, and I could feel the tingle between my legs.

It almost made me cry to do it, but I pushed myself away from him and sat up on the bed, "We have a lot to do before we leave for work, and a lot to do at work before we leave for the weekend."

"Well, you sitting there like that is NOT going to encourage me to get a move on." he said staring at me.

I look down and could see what he meant. The covers had fallen onto my thighs leaving nothing -- and I mean nothing -- to the imagination. He had that look of lust in his eyes; like he was thinking of things to do to me. I loved that look.

I pulled the covers up to cover me from the neck down like I was surprised and shocked that he had seen me naked. We both burst out laughing and he got up to get me a cup of coffee. I got out of bed and when he turned with the mug of coffee, I was standing there in all of my naked glory.

He scrutinized my body from my painted toenails to my bed tussled hair like an animal deciding what he wanted to attack first. I was getting wet just from the way he was looking at me.

One of us had to be strong, and from the look of the bulge growing in his pants, it had to be me. I took the mug of coffee from him, and scampered to the bathroom being sure he got a good look at my bare little ass jiggling as I ran. In the shower, I shaved my body, since I knew if Keith had his way, I wouldn't be wearing a lot of clothes this weekend. I finished in the bathroom, went into the bedroom, and I could hear him talking on the phone in his office next door.

I put on jeans, sneakers and a long sleeved blouse so I'd be dressed to leave right from the office. I finished packing my toiletries and last minute items, and closed the suitcase. I went over to Keith's office and asked him if he wanted me to finish packing for him. He said he'd take care of it and would I mind taking the coffee tray down and he'd bring the suitcases.

He came down just as I was putting away the things from the coffee tray. "I could've finished packing for you." I said as he came into the kitchen.

"That's okay," he replied with a grin, "I had a few...uhm...last minute things I needed to pack." and he went out to the car to load the suitcases and the garment bag into the trunk of the car.

I think I got a little pale and my stomach fluttered a little bit. I knew if he needed to pack 'a few last minute things', and he didn't want me to see them, they were things he was going to use on me -- or in me. 'This is going to be a fun weekend,' I thought to myself, 'he's going to torment me for three days and I can't wait."

We got to the office and Phil's 'SUV' was already there. When Keith said we were going in Phil's car because it had four-wheel-drive; I thought of an old truck kind of thing like you see when guys go hunting. This was a big, beautiful SUV; a Cadillac something-or-other. I looked inside and it had leather seats and plush carpets and a DVD player in the roof. Nothing like what I imagined.

We went up to the office and got to work. The sooner we got everything done, the quicker we could leave.

Keith and Phil met in the conference room with all the department heads, and let them know they would be back on Tuesday. Keith gave them numbers where he and Phil could be reached, but made it clear they did not want to be disturbed unless it was an emergency.

Keith came into my office about ten-thirty and said, "Are you ready to go?"

I jumped up and grabbed my jacket and we met Phil in the parking lot. They moved the suitcases and the garment bag into Phil's car and we left for Phil's house to pick up Tina.

Tina was ready to go when we got there. They loaded Phil and Tina's luggage, and Phil and Keith rode in the front with Tina and I in the back. We were on the highway in a matter of minutes and I could see the mountains way off in the distance.

Phil said that if there was no traffic, we could be there in about four hours. Tina and I went through the DVD's that Phil had put in the compartment in the back seat. There were quite a few XXX rated ones, but we chose something more mainstream and settled in for the ride to the cabin.

12