All Comments on 'My Own Heaven Ch. 36'

by DaniSub215

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
dwjeanesdwjeanesalmost 14 years ago
Well written, and fun to read.

This comment is actually about the whole series so far:

A great story, written with attention to all the elements that make a great tale. Character development is perhaps a bit underdone, but this serves as a wonderful device for the reader to use his own imagination to fill in the gaps. All of the characters seem human, not fantastic or larger than life.

The plot appears to me to be really simple: excite the reader with a bawdy kinky tale, and it succeeds. There is no moral to love and erotic fantasy, just a need for the reader to be aroused, and this series does that brilliantly, without heeding the banal cultural requirement that every story have some relevant ethical or cultural lesson.

And last, the writing is excellent as far the technical aspects, you know, simple things like grammar and spelling, aside from a few cases where there were extra words, or verb tenses were wrong.

All in all, highly recommended. There simply isn't much better quality in amateur fiction. Well done!

TarcilTarcilalmost 14 years ago
About the series as a whole

I love it. This is the kind of sub/dom story i like to read. mast others are quickly to rough to much master slave, to much degradation and dehumanisation of the sub.

This story shows how a real dom/sub relationship should be.

P.S. the scenes are really hot and stay interesting

DaniSub215DaniSub215almost 14 years agoAuthor
Thanks soooo much!

Thanks to both of you for your generous praise. I think I blushed when I read your comments. I'm flattered that you feel that my work is among the best on Literotica.

Your comments make me wish I had more time to devote to my writing so I could post chapters more frequently. I think my writing has improved since I started my story thanks to the feedback from my readers. The downside is that I now edit my chapters with a much more critical eye so it takes me longer to get each chapter posted.

I have much more story to tell; I just hope the readers are patient enough to wait for each chapter.

Dani

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

I love this story series! Every time I get on, I look for a new post because I would rather read this than any other story on the site! You are a great writer and deliver so much emotion. The story is so much more than sex and that is what I love the most about it. Any true fan of your work will not mind the time between chapters because the posts are worth the patience!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Very good story. Can't wait to see what happens next!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great story!

Please finish this great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
would love to read more.

This story has great pacing, my one critique would be that some of Heather's thought processes seem to be a bit too repetitive, she knows by now, and confesses to him often enough that she loves everything he makes her do, so I think more of the denial that goes through her head and in her dialog could be replaced by excited anticipation at this point. But that doesn't stop me from enjoying the story so keep it coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Nice story

Really enjoyed this story series so far. Hope there will be more to come.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Hoping Heather gets all she wants! :P

TxlittlebitTxlittlebitover 13 years ago
Awesome

This was truly one of the best story series I have read yet. Wonderful job. It was one of those stories thats hard to stop reading. In fact I found myself staying up all hours of the night to keep reading until after 3 nights I finished. Please write more. I loved it.

UrLittleGirlUrLittleGirlabout 13 years ago
Simply wonderful...

that applies to both the storyline and your writing. Just wish I could read what happened the rest of the day. I hope you keep writing and will check back to see. <3

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Ahh-maz-zing

This is by far one of the best stories I have read. I really hope you keep going with it. I've stayed up pretty much all night reading these. Absolutely wonderful!!!

joodlejoodlealmost 12 years ago
Pwease

Please please please finish this scene at least. I knew something was wrong when I was halfway through the last chapter and the orgy hadn't even started. Nooooo!!!! Pwease! Finish this! The anticipation is too much. You are just like your Keith!

MNyogiMNyogialmost 12 years ago
Please

At least finish this scene! I'd love to know what happens at the rest of the party!

leakittyleakittyover 11 years ago
.My Own Heaven rocks!

I like the story so far but I dislike the use of the daddy term as well. Other than that I have liked all the chapters. I look forward to reading more of tem so please keep writing

secretdesires69secretdesires69over 11 years ago
Finish it please!

I've been looking forward to this for 36 chapters! Please finish the scene!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous