My Own Heaven Ch. 36

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I couldn't believe how Tina just took the cuffs and started putting them on. She even seemed happy and excited that she was going to be tied up for the heavens know what. Then I thought, 'Look at me, I'm going up to our bedroom to get my wrist and ankle cuffs, and I don't know what they're going to do to us either.' I was looking forward to this as much as Tina.

My white cuffs were on top of Keith's dresser. They weren't there before; he must have put them there after breakfast. That's how he knew to use the white ones to match my heels -- not that the color matching made any difference to him.

I got my cuffs and put them on in the bedroom. I had to stop and look in the mirror. Naked in high heels, wrist and ankle cuffs. Whoever was coming was going to get quite a show.

When I got back downstairs and walked onto the deck, I got the shock of my life. The guys had Tina tied, bent over the wooden picnic table, with her legs spread, her bare ass in the air and a concerned look on her face. But, that wasn't the shocking part; they were setting up the big clear enema bags, one at each end of the table.

My stomach did flip flops and my asshole tightened up all by itself. I knew what was going to happen to me and my first instinct was to run. That was quickly followed by a definite tingling in my pussy and my ass. The guys haven't done this to us since the cabin, and that's when I learned just how sensitive my little asshole was.

I walked onto the deck and Keith and Phil grabbed me like they knew my first thought was to run. They took me over to the picnic table next to Tina and tied me down in the same humiliating position. My legs were spread so wide that I could feel how exposed my asshole and pussy were, and Tina was just as exposed as I was.

I laid there while the guys finished setting up the big bags. Somehow, they looked even bigger than the ones they used at the cabin, and they made sure they set them up where we could see them. When they went to get something else, I said, "Tina, it's not even noon and they're starting to torture us already."

Tina laughed, "You're tied down with your naked ass in the air. You're going to get god knows how many gallons of water pumped into you, and you're worried about the time?"

"No," I said with an uneasy chuckle, "It means that cleaning us out isn't the only thing they have planned for us."

Tina's eyes opened wide, "My god, you're right! They're not cleaning us out for them; they're going to have guys come over to play with us."

I moaned and buried my face in my shoulder and upper arm that was tied securely over the side of the table. Keith had never let anyone else have sex with me; but, I had offered, begged him even, to make me do it. Of course, I usually made that offer either when he was torturing me and I was begging for mercy, or he was teasing me almost to orgasm but not letting me cum.

The guys came back on the deck carrying plastic buckets of soapy water. I knew it was soapy because I could see all the bubbles on the water like it was a bubble bath. They started pouring the water into the big clear plastic bags and I could see a little steam coming off of the water as it poured into the bag; at least we weren't getting a cold water enema.

Keith had his bag half full, "Phil, do you think that's enough water?"

"Nah, fill it all the way up. It'll give the water more pressure so it can fill them faster. We can see who can take the most water." he chuckled.

Tina and I both moaned as we watched the big bags get filled to the top. Tied as we were, next to each other, Tina was able to move her right hand just enough to reach my left hand. We held hands. We could support, or maybe console, each other while our asses were getting filled.

They put the tips on the hoses while they stood in front of us so we could see just what it was that they were going to shove up our asses. They were shaped like a butt plugs with the bulge in the middle so our asses would close on them and hold them in place. On the bright side, they didn't seem as big as the biggest one's they used on us at the cabin.

They walked around behind us and I felt a finger covered with cold lubricant rubbing over my poor asshole. The finger moved away for a second and before I could control myself, I moved my ass back and up searching for the lost finger. Both of the guys chuckled at my masochistic display. It wasn't bad enough they were humiliating me; I was humiliating myself, too.

My empty asshole was quickly filled with a long finger covered with lubricant. I could feel it ooze inside of me and my pussy and my asshole started to tingle. What was wrong with me? I'm tied down, naked, with my ass in the air, and my belly is going to be filled with warm, soapy water, and I'm getting excited.

The finger left my ass and was immediately replaced with the butt plug shaped enema tip. It filled me in one long push and I was moaning again, but not from pain. It felt bigger in my ass than it looked when Keith was holding it, but I had learned that my ass was very sensitive, and having it played with got me very excited, very fast. I looked over at Tina and her eyes were half closed and she was panting through her open mouth. She was enjoying this as much as I was.

It occurred to me that since we couldn't look behind us, I couldn't be sure it was Keith's finger that lubricated my asshole or pushed the plug up my ass. My thoughts were interrupted by a long low moan from Tina, followed by the same from me as the soapy water gushed into my ass.

The water seemed hotter than I remembered, and it seemed to be filling me a lot faster. That was probably because Phil told Keith to fill the bag to the top. Thanks, Phil.

After a minute or so, my belly started to fill with the warm, soapy water and I had to raise my ass further into the air to get my belly off of the top of the table to relieve the pressure. No easy feat when you're tied and bent over the way Tina and I were.

Lifting my belly helped with the pressure and it seemed like the water wasn't pushing in as fast as it was when it first started. It was a relief, but now the cramps were starting. Tina's hand squeezed mine and she moaned. I looked at her. She loved the pain and humiliation of being given a forced enema more than I did.

I started moaning; I couldn't help it. The guys chuckled at my predicament and Keith pointed out to Phil how I was wiggling my ass in the air. The combination of feelings; my belly swelling with warm soapy water, the cramps, and the humiliation of the guys discussing how sexy my ass looked with the hose sticking out of it had my pussy wet and my nipples hard.

A hand reached under me and started gently massaging my belly. I was grateful as the massaging relived the cramps, but it seemed to allow even more water to pump into my poor ass. Worse, I couldn't see behind me so I didn't know if it was Keith or Phil touching me.

I looked up at my bag and it was almost half empty. I couldn't believe that I had already taken that much water. Even though I didn't know how much water the bag held, my bloated belly and the cramps that had started again told me it was a lot.

I was just about to beg for the water to stop when I felt a hand on my bare ass. It ran down the cheek of my ass, between my legs and wiggled into my open and very wet pussy. I groaned, and even though I tried to stop it, I obscenely wiggle my ass in the air. The finger pulled out of my wet hole and went right for my clit. I gasped and moaned, wiggling even more, and I could feel even more water pump into me.

The water stopped and the finger left my clit and I moaned even louder. I was gasping for air and so was Tina. My bag was less than half full; I couldn't believe that so much water could fit inside my ass.

"We're going to untie you," Phil was saying, "But don't touch the plug up your ass. If you do, you'll never make it to the bathroom and I suggest you use the toilettes in the shower room by the pool, they're much closer than the ones upstairs. You will empty yourselves completely, clean yourselves, and come back out here as quickly as you can."

The cramps were getting worse as he was talking. Fortunately, they were untying us as Phil talked. Keith untied my feet first and then my hands. I stood up and I could feel the water moving and gurgling inside of me. I looked down at myself and I looked five months pregnant from the water pushing out against my belly.

Tina squealed and ran by me, one hand holding her ass cheeks together and the other trying to keep her breasts from bouncing as she ran down the steps to the pool, the shower room, and relief. I thought how funny she looked when Keith pulled the plug from my ass. I squealed, just like Tina. I tightened my asshole as much as I could and ran, one hand on my ass and the other holding my breasts, for the toilette in the shower room.

I made it just in time. Tina was in one stall and I was in the other as the water gushed out of us. Despite the cramps that caused me to bend over and grasp my knees, it felt so good to let all that soapy water out of me.

Neither of us could talk at first as the water gushed and we flushed the toilettes every minute or so. "They enjoyed doing that to us way too much." Tina finally said with a giggle.

"Oh, and you didn't like it?" I replied.

"You know me," she said, "I love the attention. I'm just wondering how many more times they're going to fill us up."

"I'm wondering what they're going to do with us when they're done cleaning us out." I sighed.

When we were empty, we jumped in the shower to be sure we were clean. We dried off and went back to the deck. The guys had fresh bags of water hanging, but they were hanging so high up that the hoses stopped about a foot off of the deck.

We both groaned, knowing where all that water was going. Keith clipped my wrist cuffs together and tied them over my head to a rope hanging from the roof of the deck. He walked to the side of the deck and pulled on a rope coming down along the screened wall. My hands rose even higher until I was stretched until my feet, in my high heels, just touched the ground.

Tina was being tied the same way and even though I knew no one could see us, being tied, outside, and exposed the way we were, was just so humiliating. I kept imagining someone just inside the tree line surrounding the back of our house, looking at us naked, being tied, teased and tortured. The problem was it was getting me excited. I was becoming a real exhibitionist.

Tina and I were facing each other, our breasts almost touching so when Keith walked around behind me, I could see Phil behind Tina. Keith's put his hand on my bare ass and he separated the cheeks of my ass with his thumb and finger. With a finger of the other hand he covered my puckered little asshole with cold lube and I knew I was going to be filled with water again.

Tina's eyes opened wide and she opened her mouth but she never made a sound. I felt the plug at my ass again and I tried to get high up on my toes as Keith slid the plug deep up my ass. He leaned in close behind me and whispered, "This is going to be a day of firsts for you, my little sub. I want you to make me proud of you, but don't be afraid to use your safe word if you need to."

He leaned back at the same time the water started pumping up my bare ass. I gasped, but at least they were still using warm water. I remembered how bad the cramps were when they used cold water at the cabin.

Phil must have started the water up Tina's ass because she gasped and moved close enough to me that her nipples brushed up against me. The touch of her nipples sent like shocks through me and I knew I wanted more. Tina, being a little taller than me, tried to lower herself so our breasts would meet and I tried to raise myself wanting to feel her pressed against me.

Between the two of us, we got the height just right and it was like an electrical circuit closed between us at our breasts. We both groaned. With our feet free, we were able to work ourselves together so the front of our bodies pressed against each other from our thighs to our breasts.

I could feel our bellies pushing against each other as they filled with water. Tina started gasping and wiggling against me, getting me even more excited. I looked over her shoulder and I could see Phil, shaking the hose connected to the plug up Tina's ass.

It must have been driving her crazy, pulling at her asshole and the big butt plug moving around inside of her ass. I don't know what made me do it, but I leaned my face close to hers and kissed her. The circuit was complete now and I could feel the insides of my thighs get wet as Tina pressed her tongue past my parted lips.

Before I knew it, I was on the verge of an orgasm, and so was Tina. The water was still flowing up our asses as we wriggled against each other and the relentless flow of water. With us standing up like we were, I thought the water would run slower, but our swelling bellies proved otherwise. I later found out that that was why they had the bags hanging so high; to keep the pressure of the water up. I'm so lucky to have a science savvy man... not!

I could feel our bellies puffing out between us. I looked at Tina's bag was less than half full and she was wiggling against me in a most delightful manner. She moaned as I kissed her again and I was glad Keith and Phil were doing this to us before any other guys got here. I know that if the guys were here watching our little girl on girl show, we would have a lot more to deal with than just water filling our bellies.

Keith moved behind me and Phil moved behind Tina. They must have stopped the water, but we were too involved with each other to notice. The guys pulled us apart, untied our hands from the rope connecting us to the ceiling and disconnected our wrist cuffs. I felt a slight tug on my butt plug, then a harder pull and the plug was out of my ass.

I screamed and pressed my hands on my ass cheeks to keep the water inside me and, without waiting to be told, ran for the shower room by the pool. I heard Tina yelp and then cry out, "Oh, please sir, let me go. You put too much water in me, I can't hold it. Please let me go."

I didn't dare stop and turn around. I heard the guys laughing, then Tina's squeal and her high heels clacking on the wooden deck as she ran, closing behind me, for the shower room.

When most of the water had gushed out of us and we could catch our breath, I asked Tina what the guys did to her after they pulled the plug out of her ass.

"Uhm..." she hesitated, "Phil knows that I like it when he makes me hold in whatever he pumped up my ass." I could almost feel her blush in the stall next to me as she continued. "But he usually does it when I'm sitting on the toilette, or in the shower. He makes me hold it and hold it, promising me all kinds of terrible punishments if I let it go.

"He only stopped me for a few seconds, but I panicked when I thought he was going to make me stand there on the deck. He doesn't usually use so much water, either. God, I thought my ass was going to explode." she laughed.

"What do you mean by whatever he pumped up your ass?" I asked.

"Well, at home or in front of other guys, he doesn't always use just water. Sometimes he uses coffee, tea, milk, or sometimes special mixtures that he gets from the internet, I guess. They do different things inside of me; some good, some embarrassing, but he always finishes with water," she sighed, "lots and lots of water. But my favorite is club soda. God, I can feel the bubbles moving around inside of me. It's like something's alive in there."

"Wait," I asked as I tried to get my head around everything she just said as more water gushed out of me and the last cramp stopped, "He does this to you in front of other guys?"

"Oh, yeah... well, guys in the group, anyway. I usually get fucked a lot at those meetings. I guess seeing Phil do things to me really gets them excited. Sometimes they don't even give me a chance to empty myself. God, my ass full of water, or whatever; being held in by a big cock being shoved up my ass, while the other guys watch. Soooo humiliating, but soooooo good." she sighed.

I heard her stand up. "We better finish and get back out there. We don't want to give them an excuse to do more to us then they already have planned." she said. We cleaned up and went back up to the deck and groaned when we saw yet another big bag full of water.

"You get a choice this time." Phil said like we had won a prize. "We are going to see if you can take the whole bag this time."

I couldn't imagine all that water pumping up my ass, but then again, my ass was a lot emptier than it was before we started. In fact, my belly wasn't just flat; it actually was caved in a little. Maybe that's why Tina's belly was always so flat.

Phil continued, "We're not going to use a plug this time, we're going to use a tube and slide it up as far into you as we can while we empty the bag in you. It's called a high colonic enema and if you think you're empty now wait until you've had this done to you."

It was too much information for me all at once. Between what Tina said in the shower room and now this, I wasn't sure what was going to happen next. Tina interrupted my thoughts, "Well... you said we had a choice." she asked looking submissively at the ground.

"Oh, right." this time it was Keith talking. "You're choice is, we can do it now, or you can wait until the guys get here so they can watch. But you both have to make the same choice so you can do it together."

Tina and I looked at each other. I could see in her face she wasn't sure, and I knew she could see that I wasn't ready to have that done to me in front of a bunch of guys and then have them do what they wanted to me. I knew Keith wouldn't let them injure me, but I wasn't sure I was ready for that much humiliation.

Tina must have known what was going through my mind. Without a word passing between us she said, "If it pleases you, sir, we would prefer to have you give us another enema now."

12