My Personal Awakening Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now, my sweet little girl, we are going to walk back to the house. You will clean the house and fix a lunch for me and afterwards, you will leave for the day and then come back tomorrow, if you dare." With these wards I looked over my shoulder again and nodded and said, "Yes master, I will come back as long as you will have me." With that, he smiled and helped me back up, the weight off my breasts a welcome relief as they were a little raw and rather sensitive. However, he didn't remove the restraints on my arms nor lowered my tennis skirt or me tee shirt. Thus, I walked home, again with him following me, this time the whole while commenting on the red welts on my narrow and tight bottom.

When we got back to the house, he carefully removed the bindings around my forearms. When I was able to move them, my arms felt like lead weights and my shoulders ached like I never would have thought. The pulled back position in which they had rested for the last hour or so as so immobilizing that I was unaware that me circulation was reduced and when it returned it reminded me that the tingling was really pain that was just then being remembered.

He said nothing else, but went in to the living room where I heard the TV being turned on. With that, I started to clean the kitchen and started making him a lunch that he would enjoy. Though my cooking skills were not the greatest, I prepared hotdogs, hamburgers and mashed potatoes. I didn't alter the way I had been dressed as I thought that if he wanted me to have done so, he would have said to. I also learned that having so much bared skin while cooking hamburger patties was not the best way to do so. A couple of the splatters hit me in areas where it was best that they didn't.

After that I cleaned up and started sweeping. He acted like he was on the moon while in the other room. He barely even acknowledged my presence in the house it seemed.

12