My Pet Ch. 05

Story Info
Mistress gives you a spanking.
2.1k words
4.54
24.5k
4

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 09/04/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cathy O'Niel copyright 2006

I finished setting up the new overhead wrist restraints today. I stood back to study my work. The chain ran down the pulley attached to the wall, with a large clasp on the end. All I had to do was pull on the rope attached to it, and your wrists would be lifted up into the air.

I wanted you this way. I wanted to be able to walk around you completely, to be able to touch any part of you that I desired. And I knew you would adore the vulnerable feeling of having your arms up over your head, completely at my mercy.

I leaned a spreader bar next to the wall, imagining it on your ankles, holding them wide apart. I shivered all over, the anticipation of you being here tonight racing through me. The way you give yourself to me, so absolutely, never ceases to amaze me.

Sometimes it frightens me; I wonder how far I will go, how far I will push your limits, given the total freedom I have with your lean body. The trust you have for me is complete. You know that I would never hurt you beyond what we both desire. I skillfully try to blend the pain and the pleasure, wanting to take you further each time we are together.

I close my eyes, envisioning your face as nipple clamps are attached. Such a lustful expression, pure, simple, your cheeks flushed, your chest rising and falling as you take deep breaths. I know that all that you are is concentrated on what I am doing to you at that moment. I cherish that feeling.

I banish those thoughts from my head. I still need to take a bath and get cleaned up for you. I hurry through the hot bath, then shave my pussy lips carefully, knowing how you love the smooth feel of that soft skin. I tremble thinking of your velvety soft tongue on them later.

I finish my makeup and hair, and put on a short white satin nightgown. It's thigh length, curved on the bottom, with thin straps and a low cut neckline. The fabric feels sleek and smooth against my skin. I know it will feel wonderful against yours.

As I go through the house, finishing lighting the candles, I hear you drive up. My breath flutters in m chest, and I take a deep breath. I never know if you realize how you affect me, how I have to prepare myself for our meetings. Sometimes the need to serve you instead of the other way around is almost overwhelming. I have to focus my thoughts and energies on taking my pleasure from you, on you giving me your body, rather than giving you mine. It is a difficult battle at times.

But I know that you need me to take you this way, that it fulfills something in you in a way that no one else has been able to do. I give it to you lovingly; my strength, my desire, my craving for you, all combines into a perfect blend of want and need. Your submission to me fulfills me in ways I have never had before. It's a wonderful circle we weave together.

I open the door and you come inside. I can see the excitement in your face. My hand comes up to stroke your cheek, and you take me into your strong arms. I inhale deeply, loving the smell of you. You almost crush me against you, forcing the breath out of me. I can feel a fine tremor in your body. I just smile.

One hand drops down to cup you possessively. Just as I suspected, your cock is hard as iron. You have told me just the thoughts of me and the drive over arouse you almost to the point of pain. Although we have had indepth discussions about limits and expectations, you are never quite sure what I have planned for you when you arrive. And I think that is part of the mystery of our games together. The sweet anticipation, sometimes building for days, until it's a throbbing need.

I step back and remove your coat, gasping in surprise at what you have on underneath. "Oh, my pet, what have we here?" I ask.

"It's a corsett, Ma'am," you tell me. I turn you around, looking at it.

"Take off your jeans, pet, I have to see this," I say excitedly.

"Yes, Ma'am," you reply with a smile. You quickly remove your shoes and socks, then shuck your jeans. It's an exquisite piece of clothing. Black leather, with lacings up the back, the legs cut high up the sides. As I turn you around, I can see the crotch fits tightly up into you. Your sexy cheeks peek out the bottom.

"Oh, pet, it's truly lovely. How does it feel wearing it?" I ask.

"Wicked, Ma'am," you say laughingly.

I kneel down behind you and gently kiss along the bottom of the corsett, that exposed skin warm and sleek. I feel you tremble as my lips press tiny kisses up one side then the other. I stand and kiss your shoulders above the material. My hands wrap around your waist, then slide down across your crotch. I can feel you, thick and heavy, behind the fabric, straining to get free. Not just yet, pet.

"I love it, pet, and I love you," I whisper. I take your hand and lead you to the new chain. Your eyes widen as you look at it. I watch you, seeing your cheeks flush as you realize how you will be exposed with your wrists trapped like this.

I take the wrist cuffs off the table and look at you. You extend your arms without hesitation. I strap them on you tightly, and you can feel the soft furry lining against your skin. They are leather, black, with rings on them at several points. You twist your wrists, and they almost tinkle. You smile at me.

I lean up and kiss you softly, then pull down the chain. I clip the hook onto your cuffs, and pull the rope and your arms raise into the air. I tie the rope to another hook on the wall, securing you there. I step back and just look at you.

My breath catches as I look at you. The corsett is tightly around you, your cock is bulging in the front, and your legs are bare. You look so beautiful, my pet. I suddenly notice there is a zipper in the back of the corsett. I study it, and realize it goes all the way under you and up into the front. Perfect.

Standing behind you, I slowly slide the zipper down and then back up the front. Your swollen balls spill out, and your hard cock springs out into my hand. My fingers wrap around you, stroking the baby soft skin. God, I love your cock, my pet. MY cock, I remind myself.

Releasing you, I pick up a small pink butt plug I have on the table. I kneel behind you, and spread your firm cheeks with my hands. I intimately bathe your tender asshole with my wet tongue. I feel you jump. I love hearing that sexy groan you make when I surprise you. Moving back, I gently slide the plug in, watching it disapear up inside you. I push it in snuggly.

"I've decided to spank you today, my love," I tell you quietly. I see your body tense. We have not done much spanking lately, other than your punishment spanking. I smile thinking of that day; it very quickly changed your behavior, didn't it? You had become more devoted than ever, sending cards and letters frequently.

"But this lovely corsett has to go now, pet. I can't get to those nice cheeks of yours with it on," I tell you.

"Yes, Ma'am," you answer.

I slide it down your body, and you step your feet out of it. You are sinfully naked for me now. My hands run slowly over your body, treasuring the sight of you this way. I reach for the spreader bar, and attach it to both ankles, so your legs are about shoulder width apart. As I lean down, your cock is right at my face. I can smell your arousal, pet. I gaze at you, the tip slick and wet with precum already. I slowly run my fingertip over you, scooping up the delicious nectar.

Standing, I run my finger over your lips, inviting you to taste it. Your tongue darts out to lick my finger, then you suck it into your greedy mouth. I feel a tugging sensation deep inside me as you suck on my finger. Our eyes remain locked together, and I can feel the passion fairly zinging back and forth.

Removing my finger, I kiss you briefly. I move to the table next to the wall, and pick up a paddle. It's made of wood, round, with soft fur on one side, and slightly patterned rubber on the other. I slowly run the furry side across your cheeks. You moan softly.

I lean in close, and whisper, "I am going to give you ten swats on each cheek, pet." You quiver, and I step away. My arms swings back, and the paddle cracks across your right cheek, quickly, ten times. I move around you, then start on the left cheek. Ten times the paddle swats you. Your firm cheeks begin to turn a lovely shade of pink, the pattern of the rubber showing on your pale skin.

Kneeling down, I gently kiss each cheek a few times, soothing the burn. I can feel the warmth where the paddle struck you. Standing again, I kiss your neck, and say, "Ten more, on each pet, are you ready?"

"Yes, Ma'am," you groan.

I see you clench your cheeks, your arm muscles bulging as you pull on the chain. You shuffle your feet slightly, and when I see you relax again, I swing the paddle. Ten times, on each cheek, your body flinching now as the paddle strikes you. Your cheeks are red now, and beautiful. I run my hands over you, feeling the incredible warmth of your freshly paddled skin.

Your hips push towards my hand. I massage your cheeks slowly, then one hand slips around to the front of you. My satin nightgown feels cool against your heated skin. I slide my fingers through your pubic hair, surrounding your throbbing cock. My other hand comes around to cup your balls, squeezing gently.

"Oh, Ma'am," you moan. "Please."

I hear more in that single word than a book could tell me. "Not yet, pet," I tell you.

You shudder from head to toe, knowing that I am not through with you yet. I step back again, and stroke your cheek. "Ten more on each, pet. Take a deep breath," I urge you.

I see your body tense again, and I begin. Ten swats, one side, then the other. You are almost trying to move away at this point. These swats were harder, more intense than before, and I know you felt that. I run the furry side over you, soothing the sting. Your head slumps forward, and I hear you breathing heavily.

"One more set, pet, are you ready?" I ask you quietly.

Your breath hisses in your clenched teeth, and you shiver again. "Yes, Ma'am, I'm ready," you tell me.

This time, I stand next to you, facing towards your cheeks. I wrap my arm tightly around you, holding you against my body. I begin to paddle you, again, ten on each cheek. I can feel your body lurching forward with each one this time, and I hold you steady. Your skin is a crimson red now, bright and bold.

I drop to my knees in front of you, engulfing your cock with one swoop of my hot mouth. Your hips surge towards me, shoving your cock deep into my throat. I suck hard, pulling on you, then back down again, my forehead hitting your belly. Almost immediately your creamy cum pulses into my mouth. Your body is jerking spasmodically, a guttural groan ripped from you as you explode.

I savor every drop of your essence, knowing it was my actions that drove you to this. I tenderly milk you, then kiss the very tip. I release you from the spreader bar, and then I stand up, and gaze into your face. Your cheeks are flushed, your eyes closed as you pant heavily.

I reach up and untie the rope, lowering your arms. I massage your shoulders, feeling the stiffness. You slump against me, and I gently slide the butt plug out, then lead you to the bed. Laying you on your stomach, I straddle your thighs, and begin to rub some cool lotion into your cheeks. You moan appreciatively, and writhe on the bed.

"I love you, Ma'am," you murmur.

"I know pet, I know," I say softly with a smile.