Katie Becomes a Queen Ch. 01

Story Info
Katie realizes her husband's need to be dominated.
2.5k words
4.29
27.3k
29

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/27/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fredrick and Katie had been married for a few years now, and though the emotional talking side of their connection still lived strong, Katie was constantly worried about the physical side. Did they have sex as much as their peers? Did they touch each other enough? Since she was raised in a pretty conservative community and most of her friends were Christian, none of them talked about things like that. It had been a couple of months since they'd have sex, and she knew it was definitely not normal.

She brought it up to Fredrick that night, her heard at her throat as she said, "Honey, have you realized we haven't had sex in months?" Her usual quiet voice came out, as she tried to be as strong as possible.

"I..." He looked up at her from his novel, bewildered. Frederick was in his 30's, an average looking guy with wavy black hair and thick black glasses, due to his career as a professor at the local university. He had a stubble growing, and Katie thought it looked really great on him. He hadn't expected his usual shy wife to bring up something he had also been considering so suddenly. "Yes, I have noticed that actually." He pushed his glasses up, an act that he was used to doing over and over, particularly if he was feeling uncomfortable.

"Should we do something about it?" She bit her lip. In contrast to her husband, Katie was much shorter. Her personality matched her appearance quite well. A shy Christian-raised girl that was isolated from the rest of society from a very young age due to the wealth and importance of her father. She hadn't worked a day in her life, and it showed through the way she interacted with people. She was desperate for children, but it seemed God wasn't keen on giving them one anytime soon. She loved and adored all people, and only hated on herself, always blaming herself for what she did wrong. She had short and straight black hair that stopped at her shoulders and a beautiful figure, with motherly tits and large hips, though she usually hid it under lots of clothing.

"What did you want to do about it?" He asked, though wondered if it was a stupid question. They should be having sex, of course! He wondered why he didn't bother initiating anything recently... he guessed it was due to the fact that he felt so safe with her that he didn't need something other than the emotional connection they had together.

She thought about it and then blurted out, "why don't we watch some porn? Maybe it can get us going!"

He gaped at her. As a man, of course he had his fair share of porn-watching, but he knew Katie was too innocent of a girl for that. "Um... are you sure?" He asked, almost cringing.

She nodded eagerly. "I want to make you happy, Freddy. It's so important to me."

He agreed at that, how could he not? They decided that they would watch some porn together in their bedroom that night, and see where things progressed from there.

Katie spent the whole day wondering if she should change into something sexier. She only had the lingerie she wore on their wedding night, a white lacey thing that showed off her body in a way that made her uncomfortable. She decided against it, and wore a matching set of bra and panties instead. They cuddled up to be together at 9, and she leaned her head on his shoulders as he pulled up the laptop. He immediately typed in his usual site, and watched her expression as the sexual ads and video thumbnails came up, all more lewd than the last. She seemed completely unfazed, and he wondered if she was less innocent than he thought.

"What do you want to watch?" He asked her.

She shook her head. "No, this is about you. I want to see what you're interested in. Just watch what you usually want to watch."

He nodded, and then pulled up a normal sex scene between a woman and a man, she cringed a little at first, being her first time, but got into it, and felt heat between her legs the more she watched. She immediately glanced at him when the video was over, "Are you sure you're not just playing something innocent so you won't scare me off?" She narrowed her eyes.

"No, no." He said. She moved the sheets aside and revealed his pyjama pants. The pyjama pants that clearly did not sport an erection.

"You're lying to me!" She accused. "Something that actually turns you on please." He gulped, not understanding where her insistence was coming from.

He searched through the tags on the page, humming to make it less awkward. He finally paused on 'humiliation', and added 'cuckolding'. To the mix. She glanced up at him, and wondered what 'cuckolding' meant, but was too shy to ask. She cuddled up to him as he scrolled and finally picked a video that interested him, "MILF fucks husband's best friend in front of him; extreme humiliation". She couldn't believe what she was seeing, but decided to give him the benefit of the doubt. Did he somehow want her to have sex with his best friend? Or maybe some stranger? She didn't know if she would ever be okay with that.

The video started rolling. The woman, clearly the man's wife, was grinning maliciously. She had the same stature as Katie, but her personality didn't seem like it. She overpowered the room with her energy. And she walked around her husband, smiling wickedly at him. "Are you ready for some fun?" She asked, her voice coming across in their home laptop.

Her husband, tied up and kneeling on the ground with something stuffed in his mouth, could only nod in response, unable to speak. Though he looked like he was frightened, his eyes showed complete lust through his blank expression, and his dick was already pulsing, growing against the cage that it was locked in. Katie had never heard of a cock cage before, and was completely mesmerized. Wouldn't that hurt if he got an erection?

"I have another play buddy for us today." She said, and he truly looked scared now. "I want your friends to really know what a fucking slut you are, and how much you love your petite wife completely humiliating you." She winked, and rubbed his cock through the cage with her bare feet. He moaned, and closed his eyes in response.

She moved away from him and walked to the door, opening it to reveal a tall muscular man, who was giving the husband an equally evil stare. "I invited your best friend. He seemed like he wants to fuck me all the time, why not do it in front of my pussy of a husband?"

Her husband moaned, looking very distressed. He stared between the two of them, unable to say anything as he gulped. It seemed the wife was filming the whole thing without his consent, knowing she would be posting it on this site. His best friend was grinning from ear to ear, and walked around him, staring at his naked friend kneeling on the ground like that. "What a fucking small dick he has." He said. "No wonder why you're never satisfied."

"Why don't you come and pleasure me and see what you can do in front of this husband of mine? I'm sure he'll still get turned on anyways. That's just how much of a cuck he is." He approached her, and was already sporting a large hard on from the thought of what they were about to do. He put his arms around her waist. The contrast between his large muscular toned body and her small petite one was quite dramatic, and Katie couldn't help but wonder what it would be like for herself. She looked down at Fredrick again, and almost gasped out loud. His erection was very pronounced now, his pants were practically sporting a tent in front of her. She didn't think she'd ever seen him like this before. And they didn't even have sex yet!

The couple in the screen were making out now, their tongues sloppily chasing each other as they moaned. They repeated snide remarks to the husband, and his dick only pulsed in its cage every time. He was clearly getting very hard from being humiliated like that, and needed more of it. The man practically ripped her clothes off when they were done kissing. He pushed her onto the bed in front of where the husband was kneeling, so he could watch every second of it. He spread the wife open wide, and showed off the ripping pussy to the husband as he looked down at him and said, "look how fucking wet your wife is for a real man. You're a complete fucking disgrace for not being able to satisfy a goddess like her."

He pushed his dick into her entrance, and she moaned out loud, already feeling her pussy stretch at the invasion of the giant dick. He pounded into her, hard, but only entered around halfway. She was clawing at him now, her nails leaving deep marks in his back. "God, you're so fucking tight." He said, and pushed him harder, fully entering her with a few more strokes. The husband didn't stop staring at them for one second. He was barely even blinking, afraid that he would be missing the show. Now that the wife had finally adjusted, he started to pound her even harder, so hard that that bed was creaking loudly with every thrust. She moaned and mewled and made all kinds of noises, taking every single thrust like a champion.

After a while, she began to thrust back at him, and they met each other with every single move of their hips, both moaning away and completely forgetting about the husband watching. He stopped her, and moved her out of missionary position and into his lap. Her back was against his front, and it made the husband see every single bit of his wife as a huge dick entered her over and over again as her tits bounced away. Katie couldn't believe something that big could fit inside of her. It didn't look like she would be satisfied with something smaller than that ever again.

He continued to ravage her, and started to press her tits tight, rubbing against it as she moaned at his touch. She was unable to take it much longer, and screamed out loud as she came, her pussy clearly clenching even with an amateur camera pointed at them. She was milking him, and it made him cum as well, as he grunted and gave her some final thrusts that seemed to destroy her insides. He dropped her onto the bed when he was done, and walked up to the camera, where the husband was still kneeling to look down at him. "And that, my friend, is how you fucking satisfy a woman." The husband only looked down, unable to reply. "And look at that pathetic dick of yours still straining against its bonds. She was good to realize how much of a loser you were." He stepped on his dick, not too roughly, but pushed and rubbed against it with his socks, over and over again. The husband moaned against the object stuffed in his mouth.

Katie could immediately tell how much humiliation it would be for him to have his best friend treat him like that, to play with his penis while his wife was laying there, and assaulting him with words over and over again. Though she would assume he would feel anger and shame, it seemed to make him even more horny, and the precum was already oozing out of him. The best friend grinned at the camera one last time before shutting it off, ending the video. Katie was breathless as she looked at her husband, not knowing what she could say. Finally, when he refused to talk as well, she said, "Is this what you're into?" She tried to make it sound as non-judgmental as possible. He only blushed and looked away. She couldn't believe it, it must be true then. She pulled down his pants, shoving the laptop aside to really look at it. It bounced up, and his dick seemed to mimic the one from the husband in the video. There was precum already oozing out of it, and he was pulsing out of control. From a pornographic video?? It didn't make any sense.

She was feeling horny and bolder herself from watching such a thing, and the fact that he was feeling horny as well spurred her on more. She placed a kiss on his lips and told him not to move. He closed his eyes and complied, like he would listen to anything she asked if she so willed it. It made her feel fire in her veins, and she felt powerful for the first time in her life. She had never been able to tell anyone what to do before, and things were always told at her. The fact that she could command him and make him do anything she wanted... she felt so powerful. Like a woman. She moved away from the bed and sat at the edge, giving him one last look before she wrapped her toes around his dick.

He groaned as soon as he felt the sensation. She moved up and down, and though it was her first time, she just judged what felt good for him. Her toes wrapped around his length as she moved up and down. Up and down. Over and over again, like she was milking the cum right out of him. He was already thrusting against her, and she frowned. Hadn't she told him not to move? She wrapped her toes around the tip of his dick, smearing the precum all over and making it easier for her to slide.

He was getting close, it was obvious. His grunting became louder and louder, and she fucked him harder and harder with her feet. Though it was already sore, she wanted him to have a great time before--- she stopped completely, and almost grinned at herself for being able to be so cruel to the person she loved. He opened his eyes, shocked. "I... why didn't you finish?" He asked.

She said, "You moved when I told you not to. It's against the rules, Freddy." The voice that came out of her mouth sounded like a different person.

He only stared at her. What happened to his innocent and kind-hearted wife? "I..." The dark look in her eyes made him want to cum even without any stimulation. He couldn't believe she was actually indulging in his dirty mind and doing a great job at it!

"Come, make me cum with your lips and we can go to sleep." She said, clearly meaning that he would not be allowed to cum that night. It was fine with him, and he lowered his head, already ready to suck all the gooey fluid out of his goddess.