All Comments on 'My Prison'

by rschadd

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
azraelgrazraelgrabout 17 years ago
So sad...

I understand how you feel my friend but your situation is tearing you apart. I know how it feels to create a mask to hide your true self, to slowly compromise yourself and your soul just to feel another human touch and to not get it. It's not worth the trouble. You give and give of yourself until there is nothing left to give and then give more until all that's left is a husk of what you were, of what you should be. You have to give your pain some release or it will rip you apart. Look deep within yourself and ask yourself if this is who you want to be.Ask yourself what you want and what you will need in order to achieve it and then, go out and get it. It may hurt but what you're feeling now is killing you, body and soul. Remember that in the end the only one you have to answer to is you, no other, and that when it is necessary you have to cast away everything else and look out for yourself and let the rest of the world go to hell.

Look out for yourself my friend and I hope you work out your problems.Good luck.

Irish_DomIrish_Domabout 17 years ago
Agree...

I agree with the other post entirely. I have just posted a comment to you other story before I read this one. So please excuse some of it. You should talk to your friend and tell her about your life. I would and have in the past. I still remain good friends with a woman that I was in love with. One of these days you need to confront your wife about what you know, if she doesn't know that you know. This is one of the things that is killing and eating you up inside. Hang in there.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
What f*ng advice to give here

What are you crying for? Do you have a wife that you no longer enjoy? And now you found that that other lady has some backbone in her and won't allow you cheating.. Why don't you do the right things in that case... First divorce your estranged wife telling her how you feel, explaining why to your kids.. If it as bad as it sounds they already knows about you two.. Then you talk to your new love and see if she want to take your relation further... Did you really check with your wife if your love was dead or have you just avoided her??... Cheers Yoron.

iowNotIouiowNotIouover 13 years ago
2ooo years ago

Jesus told people who were distressed and weary to seek his help. His offer still stands. He said, "I will never turn away anyone who comes to me for help."

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous