All Comments on 'My Queen'

by Moonm8

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
Nightowl22Nightowl22about 19 years ago
What is it?

This should be in the queer section

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Fucking Gay Shit

move it to where it belongs. TG or Gay male.

Twinkle toes will have to get a cucumber to wear up his ass until his "queen " returns. Or go to a gay bar and "cheat" on his "queen' with a Macho Man.

fakers51fakers51about 19 years ago
fetish

This belong in the fetish or gay male section. Please--a loving wife???????????

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
You Got Your Holes Mixed Up

Well sick one - again you got it wrong - this belongs in GAY or FETISH!!!

Not erotic or sensual just sick sorid crude jaded and pitiful !!!!

Why not just read or write only for the sickies but not in Loving Wives - You can probably do better elsewhere where you might be appreciated.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
hmm....

Okay, What is the right category for this story then? Anal? Possibly fetish. NOT the Gay Male category. This isn’t a story about sex between two men. ‘Loving Wives’ seems like the category for most stories about married couples on this site, but I’m beginning to wonder why authors post stories in this category at all when the only thing that happens here is readers, tearing their stories apart, with few exceptions. Maybe this particular story wasn’t for everyone, but in the first paragraph it’s pretty obvious what was going to happen so why keep reading it if you don’t like it? Personally, I don’t think there’s anything hotter than a guy who can take it up the ass, but I’m also aware that’s not for everyone. Anyway, I think loving wives is fitting, considering the content of most stories in that category.

TwistedPlayrTwistedPlayrabout 19 years ago
COME ON!

The story was well done an entertaining. I would have put it under the fetish catagory, but is the catagory such a big issue. Feedback is supposed to be about the story. It should be about the techincal aspect of the writing, the characters and such. NOT about the catagory. IF you thought it was gay, then stop reading it and go on your way instead of letting your homosexual fears make you act like an idiot!

Keep on writing! I for one would love for you to continue the story.

sexmatesexmateabout 19 years ago
DEFINATELY WRONG CATEGORY!

But since it is......... Way to queer for me.

Please move it to the proper category where someone can enjoy it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Just a sec

His "loving wife" is now going to start making him suck cock and get fucked by other men? I don't think so....if this story is now about some guy getting dicked by another guy, move it to the gay section.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Erotic?

Maybe to some, but not me. Bailed out on the third paragraph.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 10 years ago
Confusing!

Two confusing points (close together!) I ALSO did not see it coming! The first, in the first passage in parens, suggests some type of competition where one partner can win and the other will therefore lose! I saw NO such situation!

"Lydia had won, and had done so in such a fashion

that I didn't even see it coming."

Then, immediately after, there is a suggestion that there is a third (male) party to this sexual incident, but that sucker (?) is not ever mentioned. It IS possible that this desire was expressed (at the time of Sweetie's conversion) for a future threesome where Hubby (perhaps 'hubby' uncapitalized, is more appropriate here!) will serve as fluffer and clean-up guy. But it really sounds as though THIS session was the result of that earlier expression of desire!

" I had expressed my desire to spend a weekend

serving her and another man completely, watching

them fuck each other, clean them up properly with

my tongue, and whatever else they wished of me,

but this caught me off guard."

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
hmmm

A commenter wrote "but I’m beginning to wonder why authors post stories in this category at all when the only thing that happens here is readers, tearing their stories apart, with few exceptions."

Apparently, you haven't noticed this is the "loving wives" category. They have another category around here somewhere for fags who like taking it up the ass, and another category for those who like lots of pain while taking it up the ass. Authors who submit fag or quasi-fag stories in this category will, can you believe it, receive some feedback, some of which may be negative (except for the fag trollers who post here merely to annoy others.) A simple solution presents itself....post the ass spelunking fag stories in their proper category! Then the authors of such horseshit will be pleased, you will be happy, and the rest of us don't possess the vocabulary to express just how fucking peachy that would be. So glad I'm able to help....

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Oh my!

Female domination, now there's a real man's man.

LonesomeBoy60LonesomeBoy608 months ago

Treat them like a queen, and they will treat you like a servant. Dumb ass

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous