My Revenge

Story Info
A good spanking was just what she deserved.
2.6k words
4.04
25k
2

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/01/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At the time this tale took place, my wife, Miriam, and I had been married for 12 years, but separated for just over 3 months. I had known for a while that she was letting at least one other man fuck her, and I then discovered that when she got home from work (as a teacher she got home long before me)she would often masturbate, using sex magazines I had bought, so that by bedtime, when I wanted sex, she had had enough, So I had walked out.

However, on the evening this all began I had called, at her request, to see her. I had no advance knowledge of why she wanted to talk to me, but I turned up, expecting another interminable tirade detailing how much money I should be giving her, and why. Miriam let me in, offered coffee and cake, and generally behaved as if we were still together. The conversation was random, and I was beginning to glance at my watch, bored with all this, when she went to the kitchen to put the kettle on again, then, coming back into the lounge she hesitated just slightly, then straddled the arm of my armchair and began to move backwards and forwards. I must have been open-mouthed because she smiled and murmured "girls need it too, you know".

I cannot deny I was aroused. This was blatant. I watched her for a few seconds, then just lifted the front edge of her skirt - she was wearing panties, and the view I had told me she'd been thinking about this moment for a while. The light blue crotch was dark with her juices.

"So," I said, "is this what you do when you get home? Before I arrive?" My wife kept up the rocking motion and just nodded. "What happens next?" I asked, and before I could expand on my query she had stood up and began to undress. Her clothes came off as if by magic, and in a twinkling she was naked, whereupon she sat on the floor in the middle of the room, her cunt towards me, lay back and began to masturbate her cunt with her right hand, her left hand lifting one of her good sized tits and fondling it. Taken by surprise by this wonderfully lewd behaviour I sat still for a couple of minutes, entranced by the sight of my wife behaving so sluttishly. Then I pushed myself from the chair onto my knees beside her to finger her cunt, alongside her own hand. She mewed quietly and, leaving her cunt to me used both hands to fondle and tweak her titties. My cock was straining, obviously the effect she wanted, and my hands were enjoying them selves, but in my mind I was trying to sort my thoughts.

This was such a blatant attempt to seduce me - she knew how much I liked fucking her. But something was edging to the front of my mind. I started to get angry at her, I realised that as usual she was trying to get control of me, to presumably entice me back home, and the promised sexual heaven would be turned off as soon as I moved back.

Without saying a word I stood up. She stopped touching herself, uncertain of my next move. I sat myself on the arm of the chair, the one she'd been humping, and just beckoned her. My wife looked at me, then stood up, walked up to me and without a word draped herself over my knee. Never before had anything like this happened between us. I hesitated but briefly, then started to spank her oversized bare bottom.

I went from one buttock to the other, backwards and forwards, not too hard but enough that after half a dozen spanks she began to moan a little. With pain not desire I might add. I stopped, and ran my hand over her bum, letting it linger close to the crack between her legs, which she immediately opened a little. I didn't take the hint but told her to stand up. She scrambled off my lap and waited to see what I would do now, her nipples quite hard and her hands fluttering over her tits.

"Stop that" I ordered and was amazed at the immediate obedience. I needed time to think. I had her at my mercy, just how could I exploit this? "Go and stand in the corner. Hands on your head" I raped, and to my delight I was again obeyed. She stood in the corner of the room, her hands firmly on her head and her reddened bum glowing at me.

Time to make up my mind. A good fuck, then off to my new home and the pub? Or.....

Played right I could get a lot of pleasure here, she was obviously of a mind to do whatever it took to get me back. Telling her not to move I went to the kitchen and made myself a cup of coffee. I walked quietly to the lounge door and saw that she was, indeed, obeying and not moving. The sight, again, of the red bum and the knowledge that I had control - for now - made me step back and take my cock out. It was so erect! Without further thought I began to wank myself and it was a matter only of minutes before I came, a great creamy burst. I wiped myself dry on a tea-towel and put the now relaxed cock away. There would be more for it soon.

Now I re-entered the lounge, sat back in the armchair and sipped my coffee. She half turned her head to see what I was doing and I shouted "eyes front!". Miriam straightened at once. Boy was I laughing inside!

As I drank my coffee I planned the next phase - and when I'd finished I went and stood behind my wife. She waited.

"OK, Miriam, when I give you permission you'll put back on the panties you so happily threw off just now. Then, I'm going to spank you again and.."

"Oh please, Alan, no. Please!! I'll..I'll be good. I promise." Miriam turned and flung her arms around my neck, tears in the corners of her eyes. "I won't ever ..er..I won't ever ever let any other man touch me."

Touch her? This I found amusing. They'd done more than touch her.

I pulled her arms from my neck. "Miriam, put your panties on."

The tone of my voice must have reached her. She picked them up and hurriedly put them back on, then stood waiting.

"Now," I said slowly, "repeat after me: I'm a very naughty wife and I deserve everything you do to me. Please spank me hard."

She stared at me for several heart beats, the, quietly "I'm a very naughty wife and I deserve everything you do to me. Please spank me hard." She actually paled as she said this.

"Now," I said slowly, "repeat this after me: I'm yours to command. My tits are yours, my horny cunt is yours."

Again, along pause, but then: I'm yours to command. My tits are yours, my horny cunt is yours. Oh, and, Alan, I want to be fucked."

I went through to the dining room and brought back one of the upright wooden chairs from the table, and placed it in the middle of the room. "Bend over that and hold the seat firmly."

Miriam reluctantly did as asked, and as before I marvelled at the plumpish bottom being offered to me. My cock was back to full erection.

I stood and watched her as she waited. The longer I stood still the more she twitched in anticipation.

At last I stepped forward and stood beside her. "here's what's going to happen, Miriam. I'm going to spank you - hard - for all the fucking around you did. Then, your panties are coming down and I'm going to spank you again for all the times you frigged yourself so that you didn't have to let me fuck you. After that? I'll see how I feel."

She shivered at my words, and I saw her buttocks clench. "Spread your legs, my dear, spread them wide."

Miriam did as asked and again I smiled. Then I began to spank her, but not on her bum where I had spanked her earlier. The red glow showed through her light blue panties, and I aimed lower, at the top of her legs, just below the edge of those panties. I spanked her steadily, and almost immediately she was whimpering, then crying. Her rear twisted and turned as I hit her, and her voice was croaky as she begged me to stop. But she didn't stand up; she didn't try to rub her bum, and she didn't put a hand back to block me. Miriam knew that I was serious about punishing her, this was not foreplay. My right hand began to sting, and I stopped. After a pause I pulled her panties down to her knees and stood back to admire the view. Her bum and the tops of her legs were red, and her cunt was glistening. I walked around beside her, and sure enough her nipples were stiff - Miriam had got off on her punishment. Truly amazing!

She remained bending over the chair, displaying herself for my benefit. I knew that the bare bottom spanking I so wanted to deliver was going to have to wait - my hand was sore. Absently I fondled her left titty, and squeezed her erect nipple. She gasped but said nothing.

Without further ado I took out my cock agin. It was painfully erect. Miriam actually cried out as I entered her from behind. I had never fucked her from behind before (idly I wondered if any of the others had) and I saw her hands tighten on the chair seat. My first orgasm came quickly, but after a brief pause I was ready to go again and did so with more patience. All this time Miriam remained bending over, gripping the chair and breathing hard. Three orgasms, and I felt ready to move on. But what next? It wasn't her normal behaviour to be so submissive but she wanted me back and I determined to milk the situation.

I pulled my cock from her sopping cunt, and still she stayed in position. Whilst thinking about my next move I fondled her very red bum, allowing my fingers to wander between her legs and out again. Miriam half turned her head towards me."May I stand up please, I need to pee." This could be interesting. I already knew that she liked to sit on the toilet and play with herself, often for 15 minutes or more before orgasming. "You may," I said, and stood back. It as obvious that her bum hurt as she stood and left the room, but I have to give her praise for not touching it till she thought I couldn't see her.

She used our downstairs toilet, and I waited nearly 4 minutes before slipping across and listening outside the door. I was right - she wasn't peeing but fingering herself, I could hear her breathing heavily, then sharpen it as she approached orgasm. Easing open the door I saw her leaning back, hand between her legs and fingers slurping in and out. She didn't realise I was there until I grabbed her hand and pulled it sharply up and away from her cunt.

Miriam gave a gasp, then smiled and said "I was just getting ready for you, darling."

This barefaced lie made me see red and I slapped her across the face. Then, realising I had an excellent reason for more punishment I slapped her tits, left, right, left, right. Miriam started to wail, to really wail in pain. I slapped them again, and she yelled out, begging me to stop.

I dragged her to her feet, and she sort of half cowered, one arm trying to protect her titties.

"here's what we're going to do now, slut," I shouted, holding fast to her arm. "You are going to go upstairs to the bedroom and kneel up on the bed with that delightful red bum of yours pointing towards the door, so that when I come in it's the first think I see. Before I get up there you will NOT touch either your bum your tits or your cunt. I am going to spank you so hard that tomorrow you'll give all your lessons standing up. Now go!"

With tears still running down her cheeks she hurried from the toilet and up the stairs. I waited for some 10 minutes then followed. I was gratified to find her in the position I'd described, red bum waiting. Roughly I spread her legs so that her cunt was visible as I stood behind her, and I had an idea for what I now realised would, with any luck, allow me to continue this wonderful punishment session on another day. It just needed a few minutes of thought, and to amuse myself I started to spank her bum again.

The tears were now flowing again, and my hand soon felt sore once more. This time, instead of stopping I simply changed sides and carried on. Slap! Slap! Slap! on her bum properly and below, on the tops of her legs. I could feel the heat rising from her backside. It was delightful.

Slap! Slap! Slap! Slap! Slap! Slap! Miriam suddenly half fell forward, her arms bent to stop her head hitting the sheet. I realised she was having another orgasm. The bitch! Slap! Slap! Slap!Slap! Slap! Slap!Slap! Slap! Slap!

And then, too tired to do any more, I stopped. My cock was erect and aching. I pulled her up and round, so that she was on the bed, on her knees, in front of me. Without even giving it much thought I unzipped my jeans and took out my cock, she stared at it and realised what I wanted, and leaned forward and took it into her mouth. Ah! it took only seconds before I was cumming in her mouth, lots of creamy spunk oozing out the sides of her mouth as she licked and sucked. Never had she given me a blow-job quite like this.

At last I pulled back, leaving Miriam with her eyes shut, swaying in front of me. I pushed her back so that she lay as though asleep, breathing heavily. My cock I wiped on a pair of her panties I took from her underwear drawer and then tossed onto the bed.

"I'm going now, Miriam, but I'll be back on Thursday. If you still want me back I suggest you are ready to titillate me by having a magazine ready to read a section out loud to me that you find erotic. You'll be allowed to touch yourself whilst reading it and if I think you're sexy enough I'll not punish you so hard. But, and it's a big but, I am going to cane you. You're a teacher so I expect you to be dressed appropriately for a caning, and I want you to borrow a cane from school for me to use. Oh, and I want to see a list of the number of times you've touched yourself or allowed any other man to touch you between now and then."

Miriam looked at me, and gasped at the use of the word 'cane' but otherwise just nodded.

There was nothing left for me to do but go downstairs, take my coat and go.