All Comments on 'My Secret Life Ch. 02'

by TonyDowse

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Uncannily authentic

Excellent and uncannily realistic, considering the author's preface, indicating he had no personal experience or previous knowledge of the 'activity' at the heart of the story. A clever construction, opening in the present and using a flashback to get to the main content, which leaves the way open for further developments, either between Alan and Vida, or Alan and other delegates at the conference; or even further flashbacks to other relationships during the intervening 10 years.

As ever this author achieves a very readable and plausible style. Slight discrepancy in the implication that Alan has never tried shaving his body before but the involvement of Vida was great and could even have been extended. Nice international touches, too, which give it a slight exotic extra - even if it is set in Brussels:-)

Erotic score (from one who indulges): about 8.5 out of 10, although absolute top marks for the special activity which Vida requests of Alan in part 2, which I have never seen in any other story.

Dafyyd.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous