My Sex Diary, 2010: Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I arched my legs up and wrapped them around his butt. I wanted to hold him in me forever. Matt started bouncing up and down on me, pushing my thighs into my body. He was starting to ream me. As he pulled up he tried to pull all the way out, and then when he sunk in he sunk all the way in. I tried to hold onto his back with my hands but we were both sweating buckets, and my hands just kept sliding around all over the place. Eventually I gave up, leaned back, and spread myself open to him. I spread all my limbs out like a starfish. He picked himself up off me and grabbed my hips; instead of reaming it was stabbing, short, hard drives in and out, relentlessly, ceaselessly penetrating me. I had one of those moments where I could hear myself, and all I heard was wining.

I opened my eyes just as Sarah walked in. The party was still going on in the main room, where it had turned into a real orgy. Sarah was completely naked. Her massive tits bobbled around her chest. She sidled up by the side of the bed, grabbed one of my nipples, and pinched it hard. I shrieked. Matt stared at her, mouth wide open from panting, like mine was.

Sarah crouched down, and slid a hand over my stomach, down through my bush and straight onto my clitoris. She was smiling like the cat that ate the canary. Then she started scraping at my clit through the hood. It was actually rubbing, but she was doing it so fast that it felt similar to sandpaper. The friction was lighting the whole area up. I tried to protest but I found my mouth covered by hers. She wanted more of me.

Matt grabbed her arm, the one she was doing my clit in with, and started stroking it. We were both so euphoric from being so close to orgasm that we wanted her in on the action as well, even though we were completely new to the whole thing. I didn't know where she was planning to go, though. I didn't want her kissing me a whole lot because I didn't feel right about it. And I definitely didn't want Matt touching her. I'm not sure exactly what she wanted at that moment, but Sarah definitely knew where to draw the line, which I was thankful for. Eventually she drew away and felt us both up from the sideline -- not really in any sexual way. One hand she had on me, the other she had on Matt, positioned on his chest, feeling his muscles, rubbing him. To his credit, I didn't see him look at her body once. He stared into her eyes -- he got lost in her eyes, just like I'd gotten lost before -- but I never saw him looking at the massive rack on her chest, or looking like he wanted to go at it with her. I've said this before but I can't say it enough: Matt's got an amazing amount of respect for me, and I thank my lucky stars every day that I found a guy like him.

I didn't cum that night. I came really close, really, really close, but there's only so long Matt can last as well. We'd been going for well over twenty minutes according to Sarah.

"Have you ever cum on her?" Sarah asked him as it became more apparent that he was growing close to exploding. At that moment I couldn't remember whether or not he had. He loved ejaculating his semen inside of me, pussy, mouth, whatever. But I couldn't recall whether he'd splattered his load over my skin anywhere.

"Can your boyfriend cum on you?" Sarah said, turning to me. "Let him mark his territory." She batted her eyelids at me. I didn't say anything. Then she drew close to me, and whispered in my ear: "Let me jack him off. Just a few pumps. I just want to feel that cock coming out from inside of you."

I couldn't say anything, but I didn't really mind. It wasn't prolonged sexual contact or anything. And I had a feeling that she was going to clean up his cum for me, so it was the least I could do! I was too exhausted to either respond or pick myself up afterwards, but she knew it was okay for her to do so. She gave me a small kiss on the cheek before turning back to Matt.

"Pull out, lover-man," Sarah said, biting her lip.

Matt did so. I craned my neck to look across at his shaft. It glistened with my pussy juice. It was big. It was thick. It was red, and the head was purple. The blood vessels were amazingly pronounced. They looked like they were about to burst. He'd slaved away to give me an orgasm, but I just hadn't managed it. At least he could have his. And it was glorious, I'm sure, after holding it back for so long.

He looked amazed as Sarah wrapped her hand around his shaft, finger by finger. The tool dwarfed her small mitt completely. And then she began pumping back and forth. I could see the strain on the skin. It just couldn't hold on for any longer. His penis was pointed right over at my chest. After six jacks, he began ejaculating. I've never seen a man ejaculate so far! String after string of sperm kept coming out. It painted itself across my chest and over my breasts having traveled quite the distance. He didn't make a sound. He closed his eyes and dropped his head as Sarah laughed and smiled and coaxed all the cum she could out of him.

"Fuck," he gasped.

I leaned over and pushed her head into the puddle of sperm he'd left on me. "I know you like icing, birthday girl," I said. She began slurping every inch of my flesh. I petted her as she did so. Matt's cock was mangled. I didn't know how long we went for eventually, but it had definitely been our longest uninterrupted session. It had begun the agonizing process of deflation, and after such a long fuck, I can only imagine that it felt awkward to say the least.

Some people started filling up the bedroom, only realizing that there was a small fuck going on once we'd finished. For lack of a better place to put it, Matt slid back into my swamped sex and, after pushing Sarah away, collapsed back on me. We tried to kiss, but we didn't even have the energy to meet. Instead we rubbed cheeks.

India, the blond that had had the sex of her life with the black guy, stroked Matt's butt. Then she spanked him a couple of times. She felt him up like Sarah had. Matt looked over at her. She was cute, if nothing else. Her small pussy even had a bit of gape going on. So that was how the night ended. People fell asleep anywhere they could; Matt and I and Sarah ended cuddling up on the bed.

The whole thing was a new experience for me, and I think for Matt as well, though obviously I can't speak for him. I'd had my first sexual contact with a girl. I'd had my first public sex, or sex with other people around, and I guess one person in particular (before then I'd only gone one-on-one with other guys). I enjoyed the whole thing with Sarah. It's not like we really went at it, and I didn't get a whole lot of sexual gratification from her, even when she was playing with my nipples or my clitoris. It was just as if I was playing with myself with Matt fucking me. I asked Matt how he felt about having other girls around, and he said it was no big deal. I don't think he would ever admit it to me, but I've got a feeling that he might have had some passing fantasy about having sex with India, the petite blond, and maybe with Sarah. It's totally understandable, and I don't even feel bad about it or jealous or anything. Why should I, you know? He would never really want to though (at least I don't think). And I don't really think that I would want him to have sex with anyone else. Even if it was just something like Sarah asking to give him a blowjob. That short-lived handjob at the end really is the limit, I think. I don't want to sound old-fashioned or not open minded or anything. It's not even about restricting who he can have sex with, or anything like that. That's not how I mean it at all. Call me possessive, and I hope you don't judge me negatively when I say this, but I kind of just want him all for myself. He's so... perfect. And I don't use that lightly. I want him all for me; I want to know he's mine. I know that sounds really bad in print, but it's just how I feel.

* * *

As I said at the beginning, this was delayed because I'm really busy, and I'm still really busy. I plan to get all the backdating done, and I'll fill in all the missing entries, so don't worry. I've got plenty to write about! But I hope you can forgive me if I don't update regularly. Should we say maybe once every two weeks? I can probably commit to that. Just don't give up on me, okay?

Also, I'm trying to write some fiction, but I've gotten almost no where on the project. I've planned it out, but I couldn't even find the time to write this, and this is much higher on the priority level. Maybe I'll release a few chapters here or there when I can manage it.

Thanks for reading! Please send me a comment and rate this if you liked it and want me to keep on writing. I love you guys!

12