My Sherrill

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You are still on punishment. Don't forget that! At this point you are too unworthy to drink what you want, but just bad enough to sit in it! Get in!"

I wrapped a towel around me and watched as he bathed in the lukewarm dirty water.

"That's enough, get out and dry off."

He followed me into the bedroom.

"Lay down."

He stood there, not sure exactly where to lie down.

"On the bed Rabbit!"

I came on the bed, and straddled his head. Keeping my pussy just inches away from his mouth.

"You're little sentences earlier pleased me. And I will let you have a taste of me."

"Thank you Mistress. Thank you so much."

I sat down on him, putting all my weight on his mouth and nose.

"Lick my pussy. Show me that you are good pussy slut. You said you were in all those letters!"

His tongue came out and flicked across my clit. But my weight prevented him from moving his tongue anywhere else, and prevent him from breathing. His hands came up to my thighs as he fought for air. I smacked his hands away.

"What's the matter Rabbit? Can't breath? I didn't say that there wouldn't be a price for being able to lick my pussy, did I? No, I didn't! Lick me you dirty little worm, you had better make me cum soon!"

His tongue worked harder on my clit. His chest heaved as his lungs tried hard to bring in air. I felt him becoming weak and I lifted up just enough for him to take in a small amount of air before sitting back down on him.

"That's the last one you get my devoted Sherrill. You better make it last!"

He quit using his tongue and sucked my hard clit between his lips, nibbling on it.

"You're going to make me cum Rabbit."

His mouth opened wider to receive my juices. I heard him choke as they began to run down his throat and his body begged for air. I sat down harder on him, rubbing my pussy against his mouth and nose as I came.

When I began to come down from my orgasm I felt his body go completely limp. He had passed out from lack of air. All it did was make my angry. I moved from the bed and out into the living room where I had left my whip. I entered the room and stared down at him as he slept. The whip came down landing squarely on his dick. He jumped and howled in pain.

"Get off my bed! Look at yourself! You're a completely mess! Go wash my cum from your face! There are blankets in the closet in the hallway. You may make yourself a pallet on the floor."

The next morning I woke up early again. I let him sleep, not wanting to have anyone around as I did my morning routine. But as eight o'clock rolled around I began to get bored and ready to get out and start my day. I walked into the bedroom and stared at him as he still slept. I shook my head and went into the kitchen. I came back with a cup of ice cold water, smiling to myself as I thought of this cliché. I stood over him aiming the cup on his cock that was hard. I turned the cup over and watched the water fall quickly to its victim. He screamed, bolting up in a sitting position. His bladder couldn't take the rude awakening and released itself all over his stomach. I stood laughing as he realized what happened.

"It's time for you to get up. So, lazy you are! And now look at this mess you've made! Take the sheets down to the laundry and then come up and shower. We have to go to the gym."

I left the room and went to sit at the table, drinking another cup of coffee as I watched him bring in the soiled sheets. I pointed to the door in the dining room, indicating that he could find the washer through it. He came back up and went into the bathroom. Soon enough he was clean and ready to go.

"Took you long enough. Let's go."

At the gym he stood and watched me as I worked out. People looked at him funny but said nothing until one of my friends came by.

"Who's this?"

"That's my Rabbit."

"Oh."

My friend looked at him and back to me.

"Something wrong Chris?"

"No, I guess I just don't understand."

"Ah I see. See, Sherrill here is my pussy slave."

"What?"

In a slower fashion I said it again.

"He's my pussy slave. My slut, but I like to call him Rabbit."

"I never pictured you to be a Domme Jess."

"Well, things change Chris."

"I guess."

My friend looked him up and down and then back to me. I smiled widely at him.

"If you'd like to see how good he is you can always come back home with me. Then you can see for yourself."

Chris stared wide-eyed at me for a minute but I could see his cock begin to rise. I had fucked him before in the back of the gym, but he seemed to enjoy the idea of having Sherrill with us.

"I think I will."

"I'll get you when I'm done then."

I finished my work out and left, this time with Chris. As we were going home I looked in the review mirror and saw my slave looking rather distraught. I smiled.

"Rabbit is there something wrong? Are you jealous that we will have someone joining us?"

He looked up in the review coming in contact with my eyes.

"Well, it's just that I thought that we would have lots of alone time since we just got together."

"You shouldn't think Rabbit! I don't know how you even came to the conclusion that a filthy little piggy would be able to have me all to himself. You couldn't possibly satisfy my every need, you can't even fuck me, not with that little bit of a cock!"

My friend looked at me stunned.

"Harsh Jess, Harsh."

"Shut up who asked for you opinion. Rabbit knows and understands what I mean, don't you? Yes, you do. He knows that he will never be allowed to feel the inside of my pussy unless it's with his tongue."

The ride was quiet the rest of the way home. When we got there Sherrill went straight into the bedroom and undressed. I picked up a couple of more items from the table. When I brought them back I saw Sherrill's eyes grow in fear, and I laughed.

"Don't worry Rabbit. You were a good boy coming back here first thing; I might just take it easy on you."

Chris came to me and soon we were both naked. I grabbed Chris's cock which was only semi-hard at this point and turned it towards Sherrill.

"Look at this. This is a cock worthy of entering my pussy. See how much bigger it is than yours."

He nodded. I could sense that he was still upset by the fact that there was some one else with us and it angered me. I went over to where he sat and grabbed his neck. I squeezed hard while I bent down to his ear.

"You will serve him as you serve me Rabbit. Look at him, he isn't hard enough yet. You will make him that way."

I heard him let out a protesting sound and my grip on his neck became tighter.

"Round three Rabbit! If you ever want to taste this nectar of mine again you will do as I say! And what do I want? I want you to go make his cock hard. Yes, that's right my Sherrill. I'll be watching so you better do a good job."

"What exactly do you want me to do Mistress?"

With my other hand I slapped him across the face.

"Do you know nothing? I want you to go over to him, get on your knees and suck his cock!"

"I've never done that before."

"Do I care? You will do it now, and you better learn how quickly!"

He got up and went over to Chris. Chris looked at him and evil smile on his face.

"So, Jess, you got this maggot to do your work for you huh?"

"Something like that."

We both started laughing as Sherrill got down on his knees and took Chris's cock in his hand. Chris looked down at him.

"Better watch the teeth boy. I don't think your Mistress would be too happy if you hurt me."

Sherrill looked at Chris's cock miserably, but had no more protests as he took his cock into his mouth.

"More Rabbit! I want to see you swallow that cock!"

He tried to get more into his mouth but began to choke. I picked up my whip and slapped him hard on the back.

"Take it all!"

I gave him another slap with the whip and watched as he tried to take more in. Chris grabbed his hair and with one hard shove thrust the rest of his cock into Sherrill's mouth. He continued pumped his hips, fucking Sherrill's mouth with a vengeance I'd never seen before. I let it go on for a couple of more minutes.

"That's enough Chris."

He removed his cock from Sherrill's mouth and I laughed with delight as I saw the hard spit covered member come out in the open. I looked over at my Rabbit; His eyes were filled with tears from the harshness of the mouth fucking. His cheeks were wet with some of them. I noticed though that his cock was completely hard.

"You liked that didn't you? I see that unworthy cock jumping with excitement. Such a nasty Rabbit you are! But come here to me now."

He crawled to me and I laid his head in my lap.

"Such a good boy you've been. Does you're throat hurt? I bet it does."

I opened my legs and shoved his head into my pussy.

"Drink my little Sherrill. Take my hot juices and make that sore throat feel better. That's a good boy."

He licked my pussy lavishly, taking his tongue down into my hole, moaning as he tasted me once again. When I thought he'd had enough I pulled him from me, and motioned for Chris to come to me. I moved up on the bed, balancing myself on my hands and knees. Chris came up behind me and shoved his cock deep inside my pussy. I moaned with pleasure as I felt his manhood enter me. I turned and looked at Sherrill.

"You wish this was you don't you? You wish that your pathetic little cock was buried in the wonderfully wet hot pussy. I see the want in your eyes Rabbit. Come here!"

He came up on to the bed.

"Get down and lick my pussy while Chris is fucking me. Watch his cock push in and out of this cunt that you want to feel so badly. And while you're at it lick his cock when it comes out. Taste my juices on him as well!"

I moaned louder as I felt his tongue part my lips and hit my clit. I heard Chris moan every time Sherrill's tongue would graze his cock.

"Jess watching you dominated over this worthless piece of crap is going to make me cum."

"Don't cum yet Chris we aren't finished with Rabbit."

I pulled away from him, and grabbed the item that I had taken from the table. Sherrill's eyes went wide again as I strapped the toy cock to myself. I laughed.

"That's right Rabbit. You will now become my bitch."

I had Chris stand up again.

"Take that cock back in your mouth Rabbit. I want you to suck him till he cums."

I moved behind him as he took Chris's cock back in his mouth. I grabbed the lube that I had also brought into the room and lathered the toy with it. I felt him jump with fear as the toy pushed against his ass. I slapped him hard.

"Do you not want to become my bitch?"

He nodded that he did.

"Then don't move!"

With one hard thrust I pushed the toy into his ass and laughed as I heard his muffled screams of pain. I didn't stop, but kept thrusting my hips harshly, driving the toy deep into his virgin hole. I heard Chris begin to grunt.

"His going to cum, Rabbit. Now be a good bitch and swallow it all down!"

I heard Sherrill begin to choke as he tried hard to take all the cum down his throat. I kept fucking him, hard and fast and soon the sounds of choking turned into sounds of pleasure. I felt his body shake and as Chris pulled his cock out of Sherrill's mouth, Sherrill came all over the floor. I pulled the toy from him, and moved to the front of Sherrill.

"Look at you! You have cum all over your face."

I looked down at the floor.

"And look what you've done to my carpet you cum guzzling whore!"

I slapped him across the face with the toy cock and then pressed it against his lips.

"Clean my cock whore! I want to see it sparkle. I want all your nastiness off of it!"

I shoved the toy past his lips and down his throat. I laughed when he choked on it. Soon enough I pulled the toy out and took it off. Sherrill still stayed in his position on the floor, sore from the fucking he had received. I grabbed him by the hair and turned him around. I pushed his head down to the floor and rubbed his nose in the cum he had left on it.

"Look at this mess! Bad, bad, bad Rabbit! Lick it up! Go on! Get that disgusting mess off my floor!"

He began to lick his own cum I laughed and petted his head as he did it.

"That's better."

I pulled him up and looked down at him. He looked up at me, his eyes begging. I knew he wanted me to tell him to clean himself, but I didn't want that.

"No, Rabbit you will keep that cum all over your face. In remembrance of what happens when a slave decides to grow some balls and comes to visit his Mistress unannounced. You did a good job though. I will have to give you that, and as your reward I'll let you rest on the bed while I take Chris back."

He crawled up on the bed and as Chris buttoned his shirt I whispered in his ear. He left the room and came back shortly with some rope from the garage. Sherrill looked at me.

"This is just in case you decide to grow balls again and get up to clean yourself."

I tied his hands and feet to the bed and looked at him smiling.

"I'll be back shortly Rabbit. I'm far from done with you."

12