All Comments on 'My Sister's Deception Ch. 09'

by wordsinthedust

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
redlion75redlion75about 11 years ago

just get preggy already

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

glad you continued the story will be looking to some sort of happy ending!!!

crazycujocrazycujoabout 11 years ago
welcome back!

Glad to see you continuing with the story. Thanks.......

SandMan29331SandMan29331about 11 years ago
Glad to see you back

I agree with redlion75. I think not right away, but sometime soon. I am really glad to see you back.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Continue ASAP

This story is amazing and I hope the ending has Jen, Meg, Kris and Kyhl ending up together happily. WordsInTheDust your have done an exemplary job keeping this saga going and hopefully there are many more to cum. :) I see a possibly polygamous ending far off in the distance, but hopefully there are many more chapters before that because I want to read more and more of the growing relationship of Kris and Kyhl, and Kris on the other 'sisters' too. Keep Up The Unparalleled Work!

-ZeltinMRC

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Great

I really liked this chapter, it was really worth the wait. Can't wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Staring system not working.

Tried to give you 5 stars but the repeated clicks would not 'stick'. The story was wonderful. I suspect you are a woman or one astute man, but whichever, the talent is first rate. Thank you for its expression

. Cannot wait for more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
great

Great story want more

LoveAELoveAEabout 11 years ago
I love your work

I love your writing for its pacing and storytelling. This has been one of my absolute favorite story series. Not only for the great sex scenes, but for the history and continued relationship between the siblings. Please, please continue!

atheist_liberalatheist_liberalabout 11 years ago
Brilliant!

I'm so glad that you put out a new chapter recently, and it did not disappoint! A question though, how do you plan on developing Meghan's story? Are you just going to tie up her story in this chapter or explore this happy threesome further?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
i preferred chapter 9

I would love for this to continue and to see Meghan get better. I would like to see Jen, Meg, Kris, and kyhl further explore their relationship. They'll need one huge bed I bet!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
One of the best

Complete series well written and erotic, not in your face constant sex. Looking forward to how you take their various relationships forward.

mazzmemazzmealmost 11 years ago
Bravo!

A creatively risqué & fresh tale that flowed rather well. The creative & erotic story line has the reader enticed and craving more!

It had parts of this reader giving a standing ovation. May I suggest the continuing of the character descriptions throughout to keep the characters fresh in the readers mind. Perhaps other words of description so the rerun factor is not a factor.

Loads of lustful admiration to the author,

SoleSurvivor1969SoleSurvivor1969almost 11 years ago
3rd read

Still the best and waiting for more!

ChasBChasBalmost 11 years ago
More, Please

'Just got onto this wonderful series and I'm flabbergasted at how fine it is. words in the dust is a true author - not just a writer. His work is as good as that of people who are making lots of bucks in the mainstream, and it's a shame this is a story the mainstream wouldn't have the guts to touch. I really love all these characters and want to know what happens to them. Would like to have seen a little more character development - get to know them even better. Can Kyle satisfy the needs of Meghan and Kris as well as Jennifer without stress developing? 'Might have been nice if Meg and Kris had a brother back in the woodwork somewhere - maybe at least a cousin they were especially tight with in earlier years. Can all the parents accept a four-way affair? Maybe three mothers? LOL, that! 'Hope to see more ASAP.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

looking forward the the next one this series is awesome

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
getting ugly

when it comes to incest you need to keep the sex to as few as possible preferably just the ones that are related. adding others to any sexual act just proves there is no true love between them because if they really love each other they would not want or need anyone else ever. this went downhill fast and isn't worth continuing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
When is CH 10 comming?

Looking fwd to next chapter. Would like to see Kyle, Jennifer, and Megan live happily ever after as a threesome and have a couple of children each.

Kris could possibly be an occasional visitor to the threesome.

Maybe the children could even get together as they get older

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Number 10

Waiting to read your next addition to a great series. For the critics get over it and enjoy the stories

TMSPTGR3TMSPTGR3over 10 years ago
Now It Gets Tough

Excellent job through 9 parts. It now becomes tough if you continue because you have multipart interactions with society, parents, and 3 lovers and a sister. I would say stop here at a satisfactory closing leaving it up to us to contemplate the future of these characters. If you go on, plot it out carefully and go far into the future even if you never publish parts of it so that you have something coherent and satisfactory to you. I will find you and beat you to death with your keyboard if you continue publishing and paint yourself into a corner that you can only resolve by killing off a character by car accident, cancer, terminal psoriasis, or savage attack by rabid squirrels. Having them win 12 billion in a lottery and buying themselves out of their problems is also unacceptable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

You knew how both his sister and Meghan felt about him from the start, about the guy you kind of felt sorry for was Meghan ex-fiancée, to find out the guy who could scratch that itch for her was her ex-boyfriend.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Best story

My Sister's Deception Ch. 01 through 09 is the best story in all of Literotica! In my opinion there are no stories even close. While there are many great stories this one is the best.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

I've enjoyed reading this immensely, and I really hope there's a happy end to all this.

I gotta admit I started reading this for the sex, but then I became so engrossed in the story and the characters that I devoured all nine chapters in one sitting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

18 months and no more chapters. I only see one other thing published in that whole time period as well. I hope your ok.

Clearly an amazing story. I loved every bit of it. And im eager to see what happens with all of them. Not only the main siblings but Meg as well. Shes down in the dumps and probably a good bit depressed, i would hate it to end there for her. Everyone loves a happy ending' It would be interesting to see if she ends up with another person, her sister, or with the siblings. Its an interesting love trio. It actually has the properties to make it work, which is something you never see in this age.

Anyway, love the story and look forward to the next chapter. And i hope your doing ok as well!

WordcraftWordcraftover 9 years ago
Very Good

Incest aside, this is an excellent love story. What makes a good love story isn't just the sex, it's all the romantic and thoughtful things done for each other in between the sex too. As this story points out trust and feeling secure is a huge factor in any love relationship

WargamerWargameralmost 4 years ago

This my second time around and I do enjoy this story.

I do not care for incest couples sharing. I have been in such a relationship earlier in my life and I can tell you incest couples do not share or seek to share their relationship with other people.

For, may I say, for obvious reasons.

Incest relationships are quite intense and complicated.

Sharing that just makes everything so much worse.

If only Literotica authors understood that simple fact.😂

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

GREAT STORY.

ScottishTexanScottishTexan11 months ago

I'm certainly hoping that Jen and Kyhl's parents will come around to accepting that their children are not just fucking for the fun of it. They really are in love with each other in the same way that a wife and husband should love each other. It isn’t some passing fling and it isn’t a phase that they're going through. They are soul-bound by now and belong with each other forever. They are good for each other and society's mores be damned.

Some of the other readers have commented about how this is definitely a love story. They're exactly right! That's exactly why this one lands in the top 5 of my all time favorites. Being set in Texas is just the icing on the cake! 5/5

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous