All Comments on 'My Soul to Take'

by VampGirl1991

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Simply...

...awesome

daftjanedaftjaneabout 12 years ago
fucking great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Nice

Very well written!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
OMG

That was so awesome. Please continue!

defiantbutterflydefiantbutterflyabout 12 years ago
damn girl....

I very rarely gift a story with 5 stars but damn this took my breath away... I was in awe. You are an amazing writer I hope you continue with Luke and maybe even more if not different series. All I can say is damn girl.....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
nice suspense

good story, ty!

Kruth1130Kruth1130about 12 years ago

Absolutely loved it! Can`t wait for more.

catman71catman71about 12 years ago
a change of pace

and it allows for such a breadth of possibilities for the characters in the story to go, is she released from the torment , doe's luke have a curse just from another demon, and what of evan and some of the others ,all would be interesting , either as stand alones or as part of a interwoven series

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Curious

What would make you think that an angel would be physically vulnerable to a demon? Vice versa is generally the case.

VampGirl1991VampGirl1991about 12 years agoAuthor
Thank you

To everyone who has enjoyed this story and posted comments, voted, etc., I thank you. As for the last comment posted on here, I don't believe an angel would be vulnerable to a demon. That was just for this story

GobletHolly182GobletHolly182about 12 years ago
gripping storyline!

it was ... sad/creepy/poignant ... to think of sleeping with someone immediately beause you knew they'd die soon. so glad shane survived, and i really hope luke and ethan do, too (can't wait for their story). the good vs evil dichotomy isn't really my thing, but i gave this 5 stars anyways, since i was so impressed by how the het sex was as hot as your other gay male story.

canndcanndabout 12 years ago
only wish it was longer

I'd only have liked to know why shane saw their supernatural forms. And I hope you'll do Evan/Luke's story. It would be great to understand why Luke is so dark and unhappy. I'd love to see Evan save him from whatever haunts him. Did the demon put a curse on him too? I hope you'll write more about these characters.

'

SaucebladeSaucebladeabout 12 years ago
Interesting...

I dig the story. It's intelligent, and captures the human details well. The voice is fun, smart, and perhaps uses a few words like 'diminutive' too many times, but whatever, it's not a deal breaker. I don't totally know about plying a virgin with three fingers, but whatever details, totally unimportant the sex was good.

I question picking such iconic names for your Angel and Demon characters. It seems over-produced, "Christan Savior" "Damon Leviathan". I mean no offense, but I feel like you coulda just given us the same great supernatural characters without the naming foreshadow. Their banter was entertaining.

I still really enjoyed it. I think it's a great piece of work and you should be proud of it. Thanks for contributing on the site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Will you write a follow up? I'm an avid reader and this story by far is my favorite.

SilverShadowessSilverShadowessalmost 11 years ago
Good vs Evil

Hi, loved the story. Is there something between Christian and Damon? There seemed to be more than the usual good vs evil shenanigans between them. And to me it makes since that angels can be harmed by demons every bit as much as demons can be harmed by angels. It is a balance thing, and I love how you seemed to include it naturally when most people would stack the odds for good.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous