My Subservient Cum Pig Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Paktrans
Paktrans
18 Followers

'Is that for cum?' She mumbled quickly out the side of her mouth around the cock.

'Yes, we'll get you to hold it while the lads fill it up.' Roland said. 'Keep going honey, you're doing well.'

Jane managed a mumbled, 'Unh-huh', around the glistening pole in her mouth.

The sudden realisation that the movie finale approached and that she was soon expected to chug down 12 plus sperm loads seemed to energise Jane. She commenced a raunchy commentary, urging her porn partners to give her sperm. No doubt aware that the impending cum consumption scene would signal the end of her ass abuse, she began to plead and beg for cream in an urgent attempt to move proceedings along. Kneeling cowgirl style over one male actor with a cock in her pussy, Junior suddenly positioned himself at her rear, and levered his veiny club through her now swollen asshole. Her lubricant-smeared brown ring was now stretched to the absolute limit around his pole and she grunted like a stuck slut.

Eventually my sweat-plastered cum bunny was allowed to scramble to her knees in preparation for the money-shot. No doubt relieved that the ass & pussy DP fuck-fest was at an end, she prepared herself for the money shot. The director took a moment and put down his camera.

Grabbing her wet chin, Roland said, 'Now listen to me babe, we're about to film the money shot, you need to make sure you don't spill the bowl. Also, if you feel like throwing up, throw up back in the bowl and we'll film the swallow again. OK baby, you're doing well. We'll soon be done.' With instructions complete, he passed her dog chain to the nearest stud and waved the rest of the actors in.

With that encouragement, Jane picked up the glass bowl and over the next 10 minutes proceeded to coax the sperm out of the 12 male extras. The bowl quickly began to fill with a slimy, soupy mixture of whitish, lumpy liquid of uneven consistency. Most of the loads were dumped directly into the bowl while others missed and ended up on Jane's tongue, lips, nose and cheeks. The face loads were quickly fingered into her mouth and spat into the bowl. Soon the bowl was full of spunk and Jane's face was a greasy mess. All the while, Jane kept up a running commentary. Not the regular, 'Come on, give it to me...' mindless porn star drivel, but a much more animated and intelligent commentary. Looking directly into the camera lens, she huskily noted the volume and of spunk and the difficulty she would have in consuming it all at once and holding it down. She periodically stirred the warm slop with her finger, licking it clean on completion. She also commented on the smell, occasionally dipping her nose into the bowl between dumps and smelling the cum in a deep nostril-flaring inhalation. Her obvious excitement for the impeding cum swallow brought me back to the original reasons I hooked up with my subservient Jane, namely her enthusiasm for sperm.

At this point of the proceedings, I glimpsed a perfect opportunity for the defining 'after' picture in Jane's 'before and after' transformation from shy librarian to cum swallowing porn slut. Kneeling on the rug in the middle of the warehouse, Jane held the bowl full of cum to her lips as the last extra jerked his shot into the bowl. Her body was covered in sheen of sweat, saliva and baby oil and her fishnets sagged at her ankles above her splayed high heel-shod feet. Her tramp stamp 'eager to swallow' tattoo glistened above her peach-shaped ass while the dog chain, fastened to her collar, hung loose down the middle of her back and rested in notch between her ass cheeks. Her face was covered in cum and her oil-soaked hair was plastered back onto her forehead and temples. Snapping repeated pictures as she tipped back the bowl and gulped the musty spunk down, I knew that I had captured a picture of my cum slut which would become the defining moment of her sexually subservient relationship with me. As her throat moved up and down as she chugged down the contents of the bowl, I knew the transformation was complete. I had broken my sweet librarian down to her base level, she was now a true cum slut totally without inhibitions and completely slave to my wishes (I eventually had that picture blown up poster size and hung in my pool room hall of fame).

As the bowl was slowly tipped fully up, I realised she was consuming the whole massive load of pungent male seed in one pull. Watched intently by everyone in the room, Jane let the last few drops hit her tongue before licking the bowl clean with her huge flat tongue. She then carefully placed the bowl down on the floor and sat back on her stocking-covered ankles to a smattering of applause from the crew and onlookers.

'Whoa.' She squeaked, hand to her mouth. Turning, she attempted to say something to the director when she suddenly stopped, looked about to vomit but instead let out a loud burp, blowing the spermy smell out of her mouth like a bad curry belch.

'Excuse me.' She said softly, fist to her lips.

'That's OK honey, that's a wrap!' The director yelled and the place became a hive of activity, with the male actors wasting no time in putting clothes back on and turning on the bright overhead lights.

There was a smattering of applause as the director clapped me on the back and shook my hand vigorously, saying Jane was fantastic. He then lowered his voice and slipped me a card with phone numbers and contact details for the BDSM Club which shared the premises. 'You need to bring her to the club.' He said, 'She will be used well.'

Jane was left sitting on her knees in the middle of the warehouse, a disgusting mess searching for me as the crowd moved around her. She seemed to be instantly forgotten by the assembled crew and actors as they packed up with no one even bothering to toss her a towel. Finally she spotted me as I walked over.

'You did well.' I said, handing her a wash cloth.

'Do you really think so?' She replied gratefully as she began moping the now drying cum off her cheeks and forehead, before adding, 'My ass is very sore and my stomach is so full I think I might puke. Can you take me home please?'

'Sure baby, I'll get your raincoat.' I replied.

As she stumbled to her feet, she tripped over the wet stockings which sagged at her ankles and I just caught her slimy arm preventing her from falling flat on her sticky face. I suddenly had a pang of admiration for my worn out cum slut. She truly was an embarrassing mess; however, you had to admire her efforts on the day. As a total beginner in hardcore, Jane had completely given herself over to the scene. She had followed the director's commands to the letter and no doubt starred in a superior amateur gang bang flick. I was quite sure that if I took her home, hosed her off and allowed some recovery time, I could talk her into one or two further scenes or perhaps a diversion down the BDSM road. She seemed to relish in the sub role, perhaps she could make the full transition to slave role. Besides the addition of leather, straps, clamps and bondage, what's the difference? I could rent her out to the director or those guys in the suits and see how far we could take her. Definitely food for thought.

Paktrans
Paktrans
18 Followers
12