My Sweet Candy Habit Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BilyumQ
BilyumQ
84 Followers

Candy smiled proudly that she was doing as the 'Professor' instructed without any hesitation or apprehension.

Holding the vibrator out to her I said, "Here, take this."

Candy reached out with her right hand and took the vibrator in her fist, each end of the plastic toy sticking out from her closed hand. Then she dropped her hand to the top of her thigh like the vibrator weighed several pounds rather then several ounces.

"Go ahead and study the device Miss M., feel how nearer the bottom it's ribbed and how the upper part is smooth. That's it. Run your fingers over it, feel the texture. Now twist the base and feel how it pulses."

Candy turned the vibrator on and when it started she went, "Ooooo, that feels weird."

"Perhaps, perhaps not. Maybe you're not applying it to the correct places."

"Oh? Where would you suggest this be applied Professor?"

"I don't wish to embarrass you Miss M., so perhaps you should think about that a bit."

Candy sat looking at the sex toy in her hand for a moment then looked at me with a smile. She brought the vibrator to her left breast and rubbed it on top of her clothing over the nipple. She rubbed it around and around using first the side then the tip before moving it to her right breast.

As she ran the vibrator over them her nipples became erect and showed themselves quite noticeably through her white schoolgirl's blouse.

"How does it feel?"

"It feels ok, but it doesn't really do too much does it?"

"I would disagree with that Miss M.," I said pointing to her nipples and went on, "It appears you have had a positive reaction to the stimuli."

Candy pulled the vibrator away, looked down and said, "Oh, I didn't even know they'd done that, they usually only get like that when I'm cold." Turning it off she placed the vibrator on her lap then touched each nipple with the tip of a finger from each hand. As she watched herself she rubbed her fingertips over her nipples in small circles, rubbing one nipple clockwise and the other counter-clockwise. After Candy had rubbed them for eight or nine seconds she dropped her hands and looked at me with her chest thrust out and asked with wide eyed innocence, "Can you see them?"

I looked at the front of her blouse and saw each nipple making a noticeable protrusion in the material but said, "They're noticeable but not very much. It appears that perhaps the device has been misapplied."

"Misapplied Professor?"

"Yes, perhaps a more sensitive part of the anatomy is what the device is designed to stimulate more effectively."

All innocent-like Candy asked, "Where do you think that would be Professor?"

"Well, not being a woman I'd have no firsthand knowledge of where a woman's sensitive areas might be. You on the other hand are properly equipped to if not know offhand where those areas are, you should be able to identify such areas when they are properly stimulated."

"Huh?"

"Touch yourself with the device Miss M., experiment. Touch different areas until you discover the place or places that give the strongest reaction to the stimuli you're applying."

"Oh ok, I get it Professor. Well I know it's not my nose because when you touched it earlier with this it kind of tickled." Then at the memory Candy had an involuntary reaction and again scratched the tip of her nose with the back of her fingers.

Candy twisted the base of the vibrator then looked down at herself for several moments, considering where to put the sex toy when she placed it on the inside of her forearm near the crook of her elbow. After holding it there for ten or fifteen seconds she said, "No, that's not the place."

Another ten or fifteen seconds on her belly; "No, not there either."

She reached down and put it on her knee, "Nope."

Then she dragged it up the inside of her thigh. Candy brought the vibrator slowly up higher and higher along her thin, smooth thigh pushing her skirt higher up with it as she went.

Excitedly Candy said, "Professor, I think this might be it. The vibrations, they're starting to feel good with it right here," she said with the vibrator slightly more than mid-thigh from her knee to her crotch.

"Where do you feel these vibrations best, Miss M.?"
"On the inside of my leg."

"Is that the center of the good feelings?"

"No sir that would be a little bit higher up."

"Higher Miss M.?"

"Yes sir, higher. This vibrating thing is making it feel better a little bit higher up."

"Where higher Miss M.?"

Candy said with mock hesitation as she moved the vibrator against the inside of her thigh, "Closer to my...my..."

"Your what Miss M.?"

"My...my mama said I should call it my kitty Professor," she said shyly.

"I'm not sure of what you're referring to Miss M. Could you show me?"

Candy reached down with her other hand and pulled the front of her skirt slowly up to her waist exposing her white panties. Leaving her skirt bunched around her waist she pointed downwards, her hand seven or eight inches above her crotch and said, "There Professor, the feelings from the vibrations is best right there."

"Hmmmm, interesting. Application of the pulsing effect of the device at your thigh about fifteen centimeters above the knee creates an indirect stimulation and positive response of your nerve endings in the area of your stomach."

Giggling, "No Professor not there silly, here," she said pointing as she had before, but now with the tip of her finger just barely not touching her panty covered crotch.

"Oh I see. Then why don't you use the device and touch the area you've indicated and see if direct application has any different effect."

Shrugging her shoulders she said, "Ok Professor, it's worth a try I guess."

Candy took the vibrator from her thigh and held it pointing down, the tip nearing her pantied crotch. She moved her hand down until the tip of the vibrator touched an area near the top of her crack. Then Candy slid it down further, bringing more and more of the side of the vibrator in contact with her panty covered pussy until she had it laid against the length of it nestled between her lips.

"Oh Professor, this is much better than on my leg. Much, much better."

Candy held the vibrator tight against her crotch without moving it at all.

"Miss M. we need to see if holding the device still as you are now is better, worst or just different then moving it around some. Slide the device up and down, back and forth and report your findings."

Candy began to slide the side of the vibrator up and down her panty covered slit, the sex toy sliding easily against the silky material. Keeping the vibrator pressed against her pussy she brought it up until the tip had to have been directly over her clit then she slid it down again until her hand against her mound stopped her from going any lower.

I let Candy masturbate for nearly a minute and a half, her eyes sometimes open, sometimes closed as she alternately bit and licked her lower lip, before intruding on her pleasure.

"How does it feel Miss M.?"

"It feels just wonderful Professor," she replied dreamily.

"I wonder..."

Candy opened her eyes and looked at me and asked, "Wonder what Professor?"

"Does the material of your garment interfere with, enhance or dampen the effect of the vibrations?"

"I don't know...maybe they do."

"Well Miss M. in the interest of science shouldn't we find out?"

"I guess so Professor," she responded with just a tinge of doubt.

"Well if you feel we've exhausted this avenue of experimentation then perhaps it's time to stop."

"No! I mean...no Professor. We have to keep going. We have to look into it some more, see what we can find out about it. What do you suggest Professor?"

"Well I believe that direct contact of the device with the epidermal layer of the area of your anatomy to which you currently have the device applied would be the next logical step of exploration. Don't you Miss M.?"

"You mean put it against my bare kitty Professor!?" she asked as if she couldn't believe I'd suggest such a thing.

"Yes, that's exactly what I mean. Don't you agree this should be the next step in our investigation Miss M.?

Candy just looked at me, her 'astonishment' showing in her rapidly blinking eyes. Then after a moment she nodded and said, "I guess you're right Professor."

"Of course I am Miss M. To accomplish this however I believe would require the removal of your undergarment. So if you would please...," and motioned with my hands for her to do just that.

Candy hesitated for a couple of seconds then twisted the knob turning off the vibrator then placed the smooth end of it into her mouth. Then she reached under her skirt, lifted her ass from the table top and pulled her panties down allowing them to pool at her feet, before kicking them aside with her foot.

Seated again on the table Candy bunched her skirt up around her waist then spread her legs as wide as the table legs again. Then she took the vibrator from her mouth turned it back on and brought it back down between her legs. She held the base at an angle away from her with the tip nosing in between the lips of her pussy in the area of her hole. Then she pivoted the vibrator up bringing the side back against her lips.

Next Candy began to slide it slowly up and down the length of her pussy bringing the tip to just below her clit before sliding it back down through her lips again. Occasionally she'd dip the vibrator into her hole pushing it into herself three or four inches.

With an erection I sat and watched Candy masturbate for several minutes, watched as her passion grew, her breathing deepened, watched as she placed her left hand behind her and she leaned back on it. Candy turned her upper body slightly as her right hand continued to move the vibrator along and in and out of her pussy with more of a purpose.

Although Candy's inner lips are long and do hang outside her outer lips they're nowhere near long enough to wrap around the barrel of the vibrator. But they did hug the sides of it giving me the impression they were trying to hold the vibrator against themselves of their own accord.
As Candy masturbated her eyes remained closed. Sometimes her lips were pulled back exposing her gritted teeth, other times her mouth opened partially as she breathed noisily through it, her chest heaving.

Then she changed how she was holding the vibrator, holding it now by the base in her fist. This grip made it appear as if she were stabbing herself with the sex toy as she slid the side of it against her lips and clit.

After playing with herself for another three or four minutes Candy suddenly pulled her hand and the vibrator away from her pussy. She hadn't cum yet but based on her reactions while she masturbated she had to have been right on the ragged edge.

Candy sat hunched over on the edge of the coffee table, her forearms crossed one atop the other and resting on her thighs, the vibrator still in her right hand. Her thighs were pressed tightly together as she breathed deeply in and out for nearly half a minute. During all this time her eyes were squeezed tightly closed and her mouth was a grimace, her head down.

Apparently she had brought herself almost too close to an orgasm and had to struggle to push it back down, to delay it, to extend her playtime and let it build to an even bigger one.

I've seen her do this often; delay her orgasm time and again. Candy is not multi-orgasmic but does recover rather quickly after she's cum and is able to 'get back in the game' as it were. Normally she'll experience several small orgasms before the 'big' one hit's her and then it's either over or on to the next round of sex after a little pause. If it's over then she's satisfied, but if she decides to jump back in she'll cum again, perhaps not as intensely, but she'd cum.

But when Candy does as she's doing now, delaying her orgasm, even the small ones, in the end it always brings on such an intense one that when she finally does allow herself to cum, it's usually so exhausting for her that she'll almost immediately collapse and fall asleep lying down wherever she is to nap.

From my chair I watched Candy as she continued to breathe deeply in and out, but less so then just moments before. Finally she looked up at me and said, "I'm sorry Professor but I had to stop. That scared me."

"How so?"

"I don't know, it made me feel all tingly and like something strange was starting to happen...you know...down there. I really felt tingly all over but mostly it was down there."

"Did you like it?"

With faux shyness Candy nodded and said, "It felt good, really good, almost sinfully good. Is that why my mama said that good girls don't touch themselves down there because it feels way too good?"

"I wouldn't know why your mama told you that Miss M. But do you think what you done was bad to do because it felt so good?"

"Oh no Professor, nothing that feels like that could be bad. I think maybe my mama just might have been a little wrong about this."

"Well if she was wrong about that, she may have been wrong about some other things as well. Don't you think?"

Candy cocked her head slightly to one side, her eyes rolled up looking towards the ceiling, her forehead furrowed. The tip of her tongue darted out and licked along her lips as she pretended to think. Then slowly she nodded her head before saying, "Yeah, maybe she is Professor. Maybe mama was wrong about some things too."

"Well then, perhaps you'd like to examine some of the other items in your box."

As we talked Candy had relaxed and placed both arms behind her, leaning back on the table resting on her palms. Before she had leaned back she set the vibrator on the table beside her.

Sitting as she was on the table Candy's knees were together but her feet were spread apart, although not as far apart as when she had masturbated. She was swinging her knees from side to side while biting at her lower lip and the hem of her skirt remained way up on her lap on top of her thighs and pooled out onto the table behind her, her bare ass sitting on the table top.

"Do you think there might be something else in the box that might feel good like that did Professor?" she asked hopefully.

"Perhaps there is. Why don't you take everything out of the box and lay them on the table and then we can see what we have, see what our options are."

Candy got up and moved the box to our end of the table and laid out the items remaining in it one at a time, leaving enough room on this end of the coffee table for her to sit. She set out a six inch dildo that had a veiny texture, a set of latex balls and a helmet shaped head. Next came an anal probe, about ten inches long from the end to just below the handle and had a tapered shaft with a bulbous tip. On the table she next placed a five inch long butt plug that at its widest point was about two inches wide then narrowed to about an inch and a quarter around the neck above the oblong base. Next thing out of the box was a pliable yellow jelly suction cup called a yellow bumble bee. It came equipped with a vibrating egg pushed through a loop at the top of the suction cup. Next out of the cardboard box was a set of tweezers type nipple clamps with a connecting chain followed by a plastic box containing a set of Pyrex vacuum domes with a hand operated pump. Finally she took out and placed on the table a squeeze tube of lube and a small vibrator that looked more like a tube of lipstick, commonly called a pocket rocket.

Candy sat on the edge of her sofa and looked down at the collection on the coffee table. After a moment of looking over the items she asked, her voice filled with awe and innocence, "Wow Professor, what do you think all this stuff is for?"

Again I smiled to myself at how easily and believably Candy could convey the idea she was an innocent. "Well, given the purpose served by the first device I can only make the assumption that individually these items serve the same end; that being self gratification. Or perhaps some of these items function in unison with each other, complimenting each other as it were, to provide stimulation that assist a person in reaching the same goal; gratification."

"Really?" another touch of faux awe in her response.

"I believe so, yes. Now which of these items should we investigate next Miss M.?"

Candy looked over the array of sex toys on the table and picked up the nipple clamps.

"What do you suppose these are for Professor?"

"What do you think?"

"Well...I think they look like tweezers but I've never seen a pair like this before that had two of them on a chain. Why do you think they did that?"

"It appears to me their purpose is not to be used as tweezers but rather to pinch or clamp."

"Why do you think that Professor?"

"See the little collar on the shaft of the tweezers?"

Candy held one of the nipple clamps, dangling by the chain, up in front of her face and studied the clamp a moment then said, "Yes sir."

"Well that appears to me to be a method to control tension."

"Oh. Well then how do you think it works?"

"Hand them to me please and hold out your finger."

Candy moved and sat where she had been earlier on this end of the coffee table.

Taking the nipple clamps from Candy I put the end of her little finger between the two legs of one clamp then slid the collar up until the clamp was fastened to her finger.

"Oh," Candy said drawing out the word. Then with a frown she asked, "But where would they be used Professor, surely not on a finger?"

"Well let's think about this. As a set there's two of these pincers so they must be applied to something that comes in a set of two. The length of the chain suggests the two objects to which they are applied must be relatively close together. The opening of the mouth of the pincer ends indicates any object placed between them could be not larger than three eights to one half inch in diameter. Now with that information available can you answer what part of your anatomy could possibly fit those characteristics Miss M.?"

Candy sat leaning forward with an extremely serious look on her face, her chin resting on her hands, her elbows resting on her knees as she pretended to contemplate this conundrum.

"Well Professor...girls have got two eyes and two ears. But neither of those places could possibly be where you'd put those because I don't think putting them on those places could make me feel like the other thing did. And besides that that would be just silly wouldn't it; putting those tweezers thingies on your eyes or ears," and Candy giggled a little at her observation.

"Ok, if not those places, then where?"

Again leaning forward and placing her elbows back onto her knees, this time Candy also raised and lowered the heels of her feet as she pretended to be deep in thought about where to put the nipple clamps. Her head, resting on her hands, moved up and down in motion with her heels as she lifted her feet up onto her toes. After fifteen or twenty seconds she suddenly sat upright and said excitedly, "Oh Professor I know, I bet they could go on a girls breasts."

"Hmmmm," I commented as I 'considered' her conclusion. Sitting with my elbows on the armrests I had my fingers steepled under my chin and waited another ten or so seconds then said, "I don't think so child."

Pouting, "But why not Professor?"

"You've forgotten that the opening of the pincers would only allow an object a half inch or less to be placed between them. Your breasts are obviously much wider than that."

"Oh Professor you are so silly. We couldn't put them on my breasts but we could put them on my nipples."

"Hmmmm, now that could be correct, you may be on to something. However does that part of your anatomy meet the size restriction Miss M.?"

BilyumQ
BilyumQ
84 Followers