My Sweet Candy Habit Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BilyumQ
BilyumQ
84 Followers

"I think they do Professor."

"Well if you would present the anatomical specimens to me I'd be able to visually evaluate their compliance with the size limitations for the application of this device. Then we'd know for sure wouldn't we?"

"You mean I should show you my breasts Professor?" Candy said with pretend shock and embarrassment.

"I know of no other way of evaluating them unless you'd prefer a physical examination."

"But my mama said that..."

Interrupting I said, "I think we've already proven that mama might have been wrong about some things, don't you agree?"

Nodding she said hesitantly, "Yeah, ok Professor, I guess so. If you think this would be the best way then I'll do it."

Candy took a deep breath and let it out in a sigh then brought her hands to the top button of her white schoolgirl blouse. Then slowly, oh so slowly, she undid each button all the way down to her waist. Pulling the blouse from inside her skirt, Candy undone the last two buttons then shrugged the garment off her shoulders and let it slide to the floor beside the table.

She was wearing a white lacy half bra, her breasts mostly bare. This explained why they had moved about so provocatively earlier when she'd skipped into the room, they'd done so because they were free and unfettered. I also took note at this moment her nipples were not erect in the least.

Sitting on the edge of the table Candy sat up straight, shoulders square with her breasts thrust out proudly.

Sliding to the front of the chairs cushion I took one of the nipple clamps and placed the pincers over Candy's nipple, held it there a few seconds then took it away without applying it. Then I held it over her other nipple for a few seconds more before taking it away from that one too.

Sitting back I said, "I'm afraid your conclusion must be in error Miss M. Neither of your nipples exhibits enough protrusion for this device to be applied to this particular area."

The disappointment Candy expressed on her face when she responded was absolutely believable. "Oh darn Professor. Then I guess don't know where those would go." Candy was looking down at her breasts when she reached up and took her nipples between the thumb and forefinger of each hand and began to gently pull and release them saying, "I really thought these would be where those tweezers thingy's would go."

"Wait a second Miss M. Do that again, stretch you nipple like that again."

Candy pulled her nipple out again then released it asking, "Like this Professor?"

"Yes. Do it again, but this time when you stretch it out, hold it, don't let it go."

Candy did as instructed and I slipped the nipple clamp over her nipple behind her fingers and once applied we repeated it with her other nipple. The tension collars of the clamps were pushed up only far enough to hold them in place but not squeeze the nipple.

"You see Professor, I was right; those thingy's do go on a girl's nipples. See and I told you so," Candy said maybe a little snottily but in schoolgirl glee at her one-upmanship of the 'Professor'.

"So I see Miss M., you most certainly were correct. But now we have to complete the application by adjusting the device to a suitable tension. Only you will know when we've reached that point, so it'll be up to you to let me know when we do. What's going to happen is I'm going to slide this ring further up until you feel the clamps are set correctly, providing you with the feeling you think is most stimulating. Ok?"

She nodded and I began to move the collar upwards and had slid it up a considerable way before Candy said, "That's it Professor, right there."

Then I adjusted the other collar and sat back into the chair again.

Candy sat looking down at her clamped nipples. She put her hands under her breasts and bounced them a few times making the connecting chain of the nipple clamps jump and pull down on her nipples when the chain reached the bottom of its fall. She rotated her shoulders back and forth a couple times making the clamps and chain swing causing the clamps to twist a bit as they swung and the chain to yet again pull at her nipples.

During past times when we've played with the nipple clamps I've applied them to Candy's nipples inverted. When applied in this manner the connecting chain attached to each clamp would be on top and gravity would pull the clamp down and around. Candy loved the way the clamps would twist and hold her nipples like that. Sometimes she'd make the chain bounce just so it would twist her nipples a bit more. More times than not when she put the nipple clamps on herself it was in this manner.

"Well, how does this device make you feel?"

"Hmmm, I like it. I feel a pinching on my nipples but it doesn't hurt at all, it feels good. And I can also feel a tingling."

"In your nipples?"

"No sir, down there."

"Down there? Oh, you mean in your...your...what did your mama say you should call that Miss M.?"

"My kitty."

"Yes, that was it. In your kitty you feel a tingling?"

"Yeah, but not all over it, just in one place."

"Ah, and just where would that be Miss M., this one place?"

Candy spread her legs very wide apart then reached down with her hands and spread her pussy lips. Then she pointed to her clitoral hood and the little man beneath it with one finger and said, "Right there Professor, I can feel it tingling right there and I ain't even touched it."

I moved back to the front of the seat and leaned over 'studying' Candy's sex for a moment then asked, "On that little flap of skin?"

"No, no. Underneath it is where it's tingling."

"This tingling, it feels good or bad?"

"Good Professor very good."

"Well what's under the skin flap that's tingling and makes it feel so good?"

Candy moved her hands around a bit placing a finger on either side of her clit then pulled her hands upward, pulling her clitoral hood back exposing her little man in the boat.

"There, right there that's what's tingling Professor."

"Hmmm, imagine that." I sat staring at her clit a few seconds more, fighting the urge to fall to my knees and bury my face in her pussy. Then I said as if I'd lost total interest in what she was showing me, "Ok then we've identified the use and proper tension setting of this device, so let's remove it and investigate one of the other devices now."

"Oh no Professor! Let's leave these on for a little while. We need to see how long a person can wear them and how long the tingling goes on. For science," Candy quickly added.

"That's very good thinking Miss M. You'll do very well indeed in my class. So as you suggest in the interest of science we'll leave the device applied to establish a baseline of how long it produces this tingling feeling in your...um...kitty and the comfortable duration of its application to your nipples. What's next?"

Candy half turned on the coffee table, the chain to the nipple clamps swinging as she did so, to look at the items on the table behind her.

After making her selection she turned back and asked, "What about this thing?" In her hand was the yellow bumble bee.

This toy is a yellow jelly suction cup with a loop molded onto the top of it to hold an egg shaped vibrator and also has a black rubber hose with a bulb on the end of it. The hose is attached to the cup via a check valve and once a seal is formed around the lip of the cup, when the bulb is pumped it creates a vacuum inside the cup. The more you pump the more vacuum you apply. This sex toy fits between the lips of a woman's pussy and is made specifically to be a clitoral stimulator.

Taking the yellow bumble bee from Candy I held the suction cup in the open palm of my left hand. After thumbing the wheel on the control box and feeling the egg vibrate for a few seconds I turned it off and placed the box onto my lap. On the hose which was already attached to the suction cup I picked up the bulb and squeezed it a few times and as I did we heard "pssst, pssst, pssst" coming from the yellow bumble bee.
I 'studied' the device in my palm for several seconds more then said, "Miss M. this yellow pliable object appears to be a suction cup. When this bulb is pumped air is sucked from inside the cup creating a vacuum. Of course the device must be applied to something to form a seal before the air can be sucked out."

"What would it be applied to Professor?"

"Well I'm just guessing you understand but since this oval egg shaped object here on top of the suction cup vibrates when you move a wheel on this control box, and since we know the vibrating device we'd used earlier brought a high level of stimulation to your...um...your kitty, then I hypothesize this would also be applied to that part of your anatomy."

Candy took the bumble bee from my hand and studied it for several seconds then asked, "But how would it be applied Professor? I don't see how it would stay in place."

"As I've explained the device is a suction cup so the suction created inside the cup would hold it in place."

"Oh I see. Well can you show me how it would go on then?" Candy asked holding the bumble bee out to me in her extended hand.

Taking the device back I said, "Yes I could do that for you but you'll need to spread your legs very wide for me though. I'll need some room to work."
"Ok Professor." Candy spread wide, placing her feet well outside each of the coffee tables end legs as she pulled her skirt up to her waist again. "Is this wide enough Professor?"

"That's good Miss M. Now lean back on your hands like you were earlier."

When she was in position I leaned forward and spread her lips with the fingers of one hand then placed the jelly suction cup over her clitoris. Moving it around a little bit making sure the rim of the cup was dampened with her juices I held the suction cup in place with one hand as I pumped the bulb a couple times with the other to get a seal.

As I worked I said to my 'student', "Let me know when a comfortable amount of suction has been applied Miss M."

Candy nodded as I pumped the air from the cup. Each time the bulb was squeezed the suction inside the cup pulled against her clit a bit more. Also with each squeeze the top of the pliable cup and the vibrating egg pulled down and if enough suction were applied they would eventually make contact with her man in the boat. Previously, on occasion Candy has had me apply that much suction. This time she stopped me when the top of the bumble bee was just short of touching her clit.

Candy indicated when the suction was comfortable for her with a long, "Hmmm." Then I disconnected the hose from the check valve and set it aside.

"How does it feel?"

"It makes that little bumpy thing it's pulling against feel super sensitive, I can feel the tingling like I couldn't before. It's incredible."

Thumbing the wheel up just a tiny, tiny bit the egg began to hum as it vibrated at its lowest possible setting.

"And now?"

Candy took in a breath when the vibrations began and said, "It's like I can feel each individual pulse, each vibration. It's maddening."

"Should I stop?"

"No!"

Holding out the control box to her I said, "Here then, you control it."

As Candy sat up to take the control box from me her hand brushed against the anal probe. She picked it up by the handle and wiggled the shaft and bulbous tip back and forth in the air a couple of times then asked, "What's this for?"

We traded and I said after my 'examination', "Well due to its long, thin but tapered design I'd describe this as a probe of some sort."

As I pretended to examine the anal probe I was actually watching Candy as she moved the wheel of the control box back and forth. She'd leave the vibrator at any setting just three or four seconds at a time before changing it; low to medium, medium to high, high to low, low to off, off to medium and so forth.

With her legs still widely spread she was also leaning back on just one hand as her other, resting on top of her thigh, held the control box to the vibrator. Her eyes were closed and her face was turned slightly upwards. Her voice was a little husky when she asked after a short pause, "Probe what Professor?"

Before responding I watched Candy a bit longer as she masturbated; the suction and vibrations of the bumble bee against her clit creating very pleasurable feelings for her to enjoy. I watched her face and saw, when they were open, the arousal in her eyes. I saw her forehead scrunch up and smooth out as her facial expressions changed. Alternately she'd nibble her bottom lip or push the tip of her tongue out between her lips. And once I saw her full lips purse as she blew out a long breath between them.

I watched Candy masturbate for half a minute or so then responded, "I believe this probe is too long and narrow to be used effectively in a woman's vagina so I think it must then be used as an anal stimulator."

Candy eyes shot open and she suddenly sat up, looked at me with mock shock, surprise and disbelief, "You mean in a girls...bum?"

I nodded while stifling a smile, amused because I knew what an anal freak she is. Candy doesn't prefer anal sex to regular sex, but she certainly does enjoy it nonetheless.

I held the probe between the thumb and forefinger of each hand; the very end of the handle between one set, and the bulb at the other end of the probe between the other. "Should we use this on you Miss M.?"

Wearing a believably worried look on her face Candy said hesitantly, "I don't know. My mama gave me an enema one time and I didn't like that at all."

"Of course I have no first hand knowledge but do believe this would be different."

"Do you really think so Professor? It would be different?"

I nodded but said nothing.

Candy stared at the probe held between my hands, bit at her lower lip and rocked her head from side to side in mock thought for ten or fifteen seconds then said, "Ok I guess I can try it then, after all this is for science. How do I need to be to use that thing?"

"I believe the best position would be for you to stand up, turn around and bend over for me."

Nodding, Candy carefully rose from the table taking her time because she didn't want to dislodge the bumble bee. After she'd gotten to her feet and turned around she spread her legs wide again then bent over at the hips. She rested one hand on the edge of the coffee table curling her fingers around the edge and in the other she held the control box to the yellow bumble bee's vibrating egg.

I rose from the chair, flipped her skirt up over her hips and picked up the tube of lube from the table then sat down on the front edge of the chair again. Seeing Candy bent over like that made me want to bury my face between her legs from behind and eat her. But like with my earlier urge to go down on her this wasn't part of the game so I had to fight my impulse.

I squeezed a healthy dollop of lube onto the tip of my finger and smeared it over Candy's asshole, smearing it around the rim and dipping my finger into her to the second knuckle. Taking out my handkerchief I wiped my finger clean of the lube and then picked up the probe from beside me on the seat cushion where I'd earlier dropped it.

Holding the probe by the handle in my right hand I held the shaft between the thumb and forefinger of the other an inch or so behind the bulb. Rubbing the tip of the bulb over and around Candy's asshole got some of the lube smeared around that area onto the anal probe as well. After I thought it was sufficiently lubed I pressed it against the center of her anal opening.

Candy said warily, "Ohhh, Professor, I don't know. That feels weird and way too big."

Knowing Candy was playing the game I said, "Just relax Miss M. the end will slip in then it'll feel better."

I knew Candy was playing because from experience I knew she could take a much larger toy in her ass with no problem. In fact just a week or so earlier she'd fucked her own ass with an eight inch long approximately two inch diameter dildo as I sat and watched. Besides that we'd used this toy on her ass many times before.

Once the bulb slipped inside Candy I slowly fed about six or so inches of the probe into her ass then pulled it completely out, before pushing the bulb back through her anal ring again. Then I stood behind and aside her with my left hand on the small of her back and the anal probe in my right. I began to pull the probe out until the bulb just began to spread her asshole open from the inside and then I'd slip the shaft of the toy deeper into her again. After several strokes like this I started fucking her ass with the anal probe at a slow pace. Every five or six strokes I'd pick up the pace a bit, pumping the toy in and out of her ass faster and faster.
Candy was holding the control box for the bumble bee in one hand as I fucked her ass with the probe. After about forty or fifty strokes Candy thumbed the wheel of the control box turning the vibrator to its highest setting. I could hear as she breathed noisily through her teeth as her clit was vibrated and pulled against, her nipples pinched by the clamps and her ass fucked with the probe.

I could tell by the way she was pushing back on the anal toy to meet my thrusting hand and her breathing she was getting close to cumming.

Suddenly Candy turned off the vibrator on the bumble bee and pulled herself off the anal probe going to one knee on the coffee table trying to fight off her oncoming orgasm.

She was still trying to delay it, to put it off and I could see her taking irregular deep breaths during her internal battle. Slowly, after nearly a minute she seemed to get herself under control then she turned and sat on the table again. Her body was covered in a fine sheen of sweat as she breathed deeply in and out, sucking air in and blowing it out through her open mouth.

I dropped the anal probe into the cardboard box and sat back in the chair again.

We knew from previous experience not to just pull the suction cup of the bumble bee off her pussy to break the vacuum seal. This was something Candy most definitely did not like and was truly painful for her. Instead I reattached the bulb pump to the check valve, opened the little relief valve and bled off the vacuum before removing the yellow jelly cup.

Candy sat with her legs spread wide and stretched out and was also leaning back on her hands as I removed the nipple clamps, her chest rising and falling as she breathed deeply through parted lips. She looked at me with her head slightly down and her eyes at the top of their sockets, her eyes filled with lust and fire. I could see 'that' look in them that told me she was a keg of gunpowder ready to explode at almost the slightest touch.

She sat on the table for several minutes, unmoving except for breathing in and out a little more deeply than normal but not like she had been. When Candy felt she'd calmed down enough to continue I could see on her face as she slipped back into character and picked up the box of vacuum domes.

The box she'd picked up contained a set of fifteen Pyrex vacuum domes and each was maybe a bit longer than the length of your thumb and ran from about three quarters of an inch to two inches in diameter.

Taking in and blowing out one more deep breath through pursed lips she opened the box and asked, "What do you think these are for Professor? They look like little bells but they don't have a clapper."

As Candy held the box open for my inspection I 'perused' the domes for a moment then said, "Well these appliances also appear to be equipped with a pump apparatus that attaches via this small check valve at the top of each one. When a seal is formed on the open end and the pump is operated it would create a vacuum inside the dome, not unlike the yellow suction cup we'd applied to your...kitty. The difference is where the suction cup we'd used was soft and pliable and collapsed when vacuum was applied; these domes are much more rigid and will hold their shape. This would allow more vacuum pressure to be applied than with the other device."

BilyumQ
BilyumQ
84 Followers