My Sweet Candy Habit Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BilyumQ
BilyumQ
84 Followers

"Oh, I see," Candy said. Then she removed two one inch diameter domes from the box and held one over her left nipple and asked, "Do you think they would go here?"

After a moments consideration I responded, "I believe you may be correct Miss M. This could be one of several areas where these could be applied to some value. Would you like to test them, apply them to the area you've suggested for the purpose of evaluating their effect?"

Leaning back on her hands again Candy nodded and said, "Ok Professor lets go ahead and try them out."

After attaching the hose of the hand pump to one dome I held the open end of the dome up to Candy's mouth.

"Would you wet the lip of the dome please so it can form a seal?"

Candy stuck out her tongue and didn't just lick the dome. Holding my eyes with hers she slowly ran the tip of her tongue around the edge of the domes rim, just as if she were running that tongue around the head of my cock.

If I hadn't already been hard, that would have done it. But in any event I squirted out a little more precum, wetting the inside of my already very wet underwear even more.

I applied the domes to each nipple in turn, Candy licking the second dome just as erotically as the first. When I was done putting them on her enough vacuum had been applied to each nipple that when Candy said, "That's good," they were pulled into the domes about an inch and a half.

Disconnecting the pump from the second dome I put it back into the box while Candy reached over and picked up the butt plug.

"Where would you use this Professor?"

"I've seen something similar used in an equestrian environment. It was used to keep horses from having an accident while on show, in a parade or something of that nature. So I believe that item would be used in the same manner but on a human subject."

Candy stared at the butt plug in wide eyed innocence and asked with faux awe, strongly emphasizing the word 'this', "You mean somebody would put this in their hiney Professor?"

I nodded in response.

"But that other thing...the probe you used just a little while ago, that felt really big back there. I don't think I could ever get this in there. No way," Candy said while vigorously shaking her head.

I knew Candy could easily take the plug in her ass and hold it in with no problem too. For example; one evening several weeks earlier she'd worn this plug in her ass when we'd gone to dinner and all the while under her skirt Candy was panty-less as well. I wasn't too surprised she wore no panties; although it didn't happen often it wasn't all that uncommon either. I was unaware of any of this until after we'd arrived at the restaurant and she showed me, or rather let me feel. We were seated side by side in a booth with a cloth covered table and after the waitress had taken our drink order Candy pulled my hand under her skirt, placed it on her bare pussy and then pushed my hand lower. I thought she wanted me to finger her, something we've done in public in the past but what she wanted was to let me feel the oblong base of the butt plug between her cheeks. When my fingertips touched the base of the plug I looked at Candy and she just smiled sweetly at me and batted her eyes. Every now and then during dinner she'd either rock her hips or roll them to push the plug deeper into herself. And throughout our meal she wore a self satisfied little expression that said, 'look what I'm getting away with'. Then as we drove back to her place after dinner Candy lay in the passenger seat of my SUV with the seatback all the way down. She had her skirt pulled up around her waist and her fingers in her pussy for the entire ride, telling me in great detail how she wanted me to fuck her when we got home.

"You say 'no way' Miss M. but the only way to know for sure is to try, don't you think?"

Nodding slowly she said hesitantly, "Well...I guess. I guess I could try. I said I could do this, be the test subject, so I'll try and do it."

Candy pulled the Velcro at the waistband of her plaid skirt, pulled the skirt from around her and allowed it to fall to the floor. She slid her bare ass back on the coffee table just a bit, turned to sit on her left hip then placed her right foot on the table top.

Reaching down between her legs with the butt plug she pressed the rounded tip against, then into her already well lubed asshole. Slowly she pushed it in a third of the way, and then let it slide out until just the tip was in her hole. She pushed it in again; a bit more than halfway then again let it slide out. The next time she moved it in to just short of the widest part of the plug; two inches wide just above the narrower neck before letting it slide out one more time. When she pushed it again she held the widest part against her asshole for a moment then pressed against the base pushing the two inch part past her sphincter, her anal hole closing around the neck.

Then she put her foot back on the floor and moved her ass around on the table a bit, rolling her hips causing the plug to press a little deeper into her.

"How does it feel now that you have it inside you Miss M.?"

"It feels good Professor. I thought it might hurt being so big across." Candy moved her ass in a circular motion around on the table a couple of times more then added, "But it doesn't hurt at all. I do feel very full back there though but I like the way it feels in my hiney."

"May I see?"

Candy nodded, leaned back onto her hands then back onto her elbows and then raised her legs straight up into the air. Her pussy was wet, red, puffy, open and the tip of her clit was peeking out from under its protective hood. The oblong base of the butt plug hid everything else below her pussy hole from view.

Spreading her legs into a big 'V' she peered at me from between them with the hint of a smile playing on her lips. "Well?" she asked.

"It's a very interesting perspective you're offering Miss M. But to better evaluate this current devices proper application I would need you to stand and bend over as you were before.

Nonchalantly she replied, "Ok." Candy dropped her legs and stood, turned around, spread her feet wide, bent over and placed her hands back onto the coffee table.

Seeing the dildo sitting on the edge of the table about to fall off I picked it up by the latex balls. Standing to one side of her I pushed the dildo unceremoniously into her pussy and began to plunge it rapidly in and out.

Candy threw her head back and moaned at the sudden penetration but not from surprise or pain but from desire.

After I'd pumped the dildo in and out of her only about a dozen times or so she said huskily, "Professor that thing is cold and impersonal. I'd really like it if you could use something warmer and much more personal inside of me."

Intending to make Candy wait just a bit longer for what she wanted I asked, "Such as Miss M.?"

"You're the Professor, I'm sure you can think of something."

The tone she'd used to respond and her reactions to the plunging dildo, the plug in her ass and the vacuum pulling at her nipples let me know she wasn't waiting any longer.

Leaving the dildo sticking obscenely out of her pussy I pushed my shoes off with the toe of the other foot, undid my belt and pants allowing them and my underwear to fall to the floor then kicked them aside.

As I slipped out of my pants, Candy reached over and from the table picked up the pocket rocket, the four inch lipstick tube shaped vibrator, turned it on and put it against her pussy presumably near her clit.

Taking my already hard cock in hand I stood behind her, pulled the dildo out of her pussy and pushed my cock right in. As soon as I'd sunk all the way inside her I held onto Candy's hips and began to thrust in and out of her, feeling the vibrations of the pocket rocket against my cock.

Fucking Candy from behind for just shy of two minutes her first orgasm hit and I could feel her pussy clasping my cock as I continued to bang away at her. As soon as that first relatively small orgasm passed she began to push her hips back to meet my thrusts. Another almost ninety seconds passed before her second orgasm rolled over her and again her pussy clamped down my cock as it contracted in rhythm to her orgasm. Almost immediately it was followed by a third cum. So I kept up the pace of my thrusting as Candy rode the wave of this more intense orgasm, the biggest cum of the morning for her. And just before this final orgasm of hers peaked, I peaked and my cock began to spit its load inside Candy's pussy. Holding onto her hips as I shot several spurts of cum into her she continued to cum herself.

Candy was making an awful sound as if she were in great pain as she came, sounding something like, "Ooohhhaaaahhhggggghhhhh". Her body was tensing and bucking, almost convulsing as she thrust her hips back against me, her orgasm peaking, her pussy clasping and then suddenly she collapsed.

I was ready for it and caught her with my arm wrapped around her waist underneath her. Gently I lay her down on the table, face down.

Candy had her head turned to one side her eyes closed and her breathing almost a pant.

I rubbed her back for several minutes then reached down to pull the butt plug from her asshole.

"Leave it," she said. "I like it the way it feels right now."

I picked the pocket rocket up from the floor where it had rolled after Candy dropped it onto the table when she'd collapsed, and after turning it off set it on the table above her head. Next I unhooked her bra clasp and gently rolled her over onto her back. One of the vacuum domes had come off her nipple when I'd laid Candy face down on the table and it too rolled off onto the floor when I moved her. Picking it up I put it back in the box in its little dome shaped cradle. Pulling the half bra free from her arms I dropped it onto the floor then gently pressed the side of my thumb against Candy's tit at the edge of the remaining vacuum dome to create an air gap allowing air to enter and the dome to come free. After putting the last vacuum dome back into the box I untied and removed Candy's saddle shoes and then her knee socks.

With one arm behind her back and the other under her knees I scooped Candy up from the coffee table. Holding her in my arms as if she were a baby I carried her upstairs to her bedroom and lay her on her bed.

Sitting in the chair next to Candy's bed I removed my socks then pulled my shirt over my head. Nude I walked around the bed to get in on the other side.

Sliding up against Candy she rolled onto her side with her back to me. After pulling the covers over us I put my left arm over and around her, snuggling close, body to body.

"I didn't think I was going to make it," Candy said tiredly, as she took my hand in hers.

"What's that?" I whispered into her ear.

"I was determined to use every toy I'd picked out and put into the box before I'd let myself cum."

I smiled into her hair as I held her tight against me.

"A couple of times, once with the vibrator and another when you were fucking my ass with that probe I thought I'd let it go too far and wouldn't be able to hold out, but I did. I did cum a couple of tiny ones when we were playing but I just couldn't help myself."

I could hear her falling asleep by the way she was talking; slowly, slurring her words.

"Are you satisfied?"

"Hmmm," she said with a barely perceptible nod and a wiggle of her ass against my crotch.

"Still want the plug in?"

"Hmmm, feels good," she said as she fell off to sleep.

Scant moments later, our bodies cuddled together, my arm around Candy, I also nodded off.

BilyumQ
BilyumQ
84 Followers
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Making a Devil out of Me She blackmails a reluctant man.in NonConsent/Reluctance
My EX - My Prisoner Corrections releases my ex to me to serve her term, my rules.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Katie's White World of Punishment The nurses made sure Katie’s punishment fitted her “crime”.in BDSM
Becoming Mrs. Cockwife The story of how a woman marries a billionaire's cock.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
The Opening Ceremony Chapter 1 for the series House of Slaves.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories