My Thai Wife Takes a Stud

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could no longer contain myself. I was far to excited to think rationally about my wife. I sought out my own release. I removed my lips from cunt and started maneuvering my rock hard cock towards her mouth. I no sooner had my cock in place that she wrapped an arm around my hip, attempting to pull me closer to her as she stretched her neck like a hungry calf that just discovered her mother's nipple. She was eager to have my cock back inside her mouth. Instantly, the excitement of everything from the evening seemed to rush back to me, encouraging me to drive myself harder and faster into her yearning mouth. I began to fuck her mouth as hard and as fast as the other guy was her pussy. At times we both slammed into her at the same time. At other times her body was lithely moved first one way and then back the other. In no time it was strictly animal lust and a desire to give into this flood of emotion that was washing over me. He slammed himself into her and noted that I, her husband did the same. Back and forth and at times even at the same time, the two of us drove ourselves into her. I watched as the other man drove himself into my wife, over and over again as I did the same to my wife's mouth. I wasn't going to be able to hold back much longer. Everything was working together to make this moment so utterly exciting. And just at that moment I saw the other guy drive himself deep and hard into my wife and stay there, holding tightly to her leg. Instinctively, I reached down and held his cock in position, buried deep inside her belly. His head was thrown backward and some noise was escaping his mouth that I'm not sure what it was but I knew he had reached his own climax, dropping his load deep within my wife's pussy cavern. He drove himself as far inside her as he could and there he began to pump his load between the walls of the woman's fine pussy. He gripped her leg tightly holding himself deep inside her and felt his tremendous release. All of the sudden it was over... quiet except for Bee's heavy breathing. I felt Bee's body relax, and at the same instant I felt a hot, sticky fluid covering my fingers as Noo withdrew his spent cock from my wife. This was too much to stomach. I decided that it was time to escalate her lover. She opened and lifted up her legs as I knelt between her thighs. I gently pressed my cock-head against the entrance to her rubbery and swollen labia. Liquid oozed over its head, feeling strangely cold as it lay exposed to the air. That dirty pungent brew was a mixture of my spit, her cuntal juices and two generous portions of Asian spicy and potent sperm. Bee's entrance seemed very open like she had been stretched to an extreme and her elasticity had not yet returned her to normal size. I slowly sank my dick into her very sloppy pussy. If you've never experienced sloppy seconds you really ought to. It's one of the most erotic sensations. I did not feel the usual resistance. Noo had visibly stretched her once tight pussy. As I slid into her, I realized that for the first time, I was entering her after she had welcomed another cock in her cunt. Her cunt was swimming with someone else's spunk. Noo's cum made Bee's pussy feel so silky on my cock. My cock was in heaven, swimming in this still cum-filled pussy. His sperm was squishing out over my balls and her arse and the feeling was delicious. It had probably filled her every crevice, her hole, her tubes even penetrated and fertilized her eggs. As I thrust into her, the juicy sounds of her cunt could be heard as her love fluid mixed with Noo's spunk and more cum oozed from her covering my balls with sticky juice. Her well-used sore body was still aching, smelling and tasting of her lover.

"Oh, no," Bee moaned. "Oh you can't. You'll push his spunk further in. Oh don't. Oh, Yes!"

She was so hot that she almost climaxed as soon as I got my cock in. As I was pumping in and out of my wife's spunk filled pussy, her gooey hole continued to ooze Noo's cum. I felt it running out, flowing down her thigh. I saw her watching me thrust in and out of her, her eyes shinning brightly with arousal. She was really enjoying it, groaning and thrashing her head from side to side, while gripping me by the shoulders. My mind was drawn to the stranger's sperm deep inside my wife at this moment, searching for her egg . . . He had been pushing his dick inside my lovely wife, exactly as I was doing now. His hands had been all over her as mine were, in her most intimate places, and she had felt his erection inside her as she felt mine now. She must be comparing me with him, and comparing his dick with mine. His was longer, thicker, the right color and fit. It must have felt better than mine. I'm ashamed that none of this diminished my own excitement. In fact, it made my dick so hard that it hurt and I found myself thrusting into her like an animal.

Even in my prime moment of triumph and victory, Noo was leaning over her again, sucking her breasts, undermining her focus and attention on me, wanting her to corrupt and share her dutiful pleasure with him. As Bee and I enjoyed each other, our bodies in full union and harmony, her lover jealously reached down and began to rub her clit while caressing and kissing her body and thighs. She looked away from me and focused her lust filled eyes on him. Moaning, she pulled him towards her and ran her hand over his back. Although I had my cock in her sloppy cunt, he had effectively diverted her sexual attention and desire. That was why even as she pulled up her knees and caressed my chest, she kissed her lover open mouthed, welcoming and sucking his tongue in her mouth. Noo reached down to where I was thrusting into her pussy and masturbated her. His finger cleverly played and stroked her labia and clitoris. I was shocked and turned on when I felt him thrust an intrusive finger into my wife's sacred pussy while I continued to fuck her. I looked at the two of them and realized that she was stroking him lovingly and staring at him with open adoration even while I steadily moved in and out between her legs. I accelerated thrusting harder, bending over to pick up speed, causing her to groan and thrust her loins towards my pumping cock. I could feel Noo his hand there against my hard cock, still fighting for access to her loose and wanton pussy. She was wide open. Ready to take mine and Noo's sperm way up in her uterus. To fertilize the waiting egg. I couldn't take any more. With a harsh grunt I shot my sperm up my wife's used love-tunnel. It felt as if it was a bucket full of potent sperm. Washing her inner walls and pushing Noo's sperm in front of this wave of baby-makers. My sperm shot out and mingled with Noo's potent deposit. I could feel my wife's cunt contract around my cock while she ground her cunt up on my pubic bone. She was staring her lover in the eyes, her face distorted with lust, even as she came, gasping in a tremendous orgasm, her inner muscles contracting around my cock. There was no doubt in my mind that while I had been the instrument that had brought her pleasure, it had been sexual desire of her well hung dark lover and his finger on her cunt that had made her come once again. That his sperm had already fused with her egg. Her hand continued gliding over his back until her emotions had subsided.

Sunlight streamed through the window as Bee woke up. She lay between two men, both snoring softly. She carefully eased up and went to the bathroom. She winced a bit as she walked. Her rectum was tender. Noo had wanted to fuck her arse. She had been nervous at first as she had never had anal sex but he had finally convinced her and deflowered her, breaking her sphincter slowly but expertly, tuning her painful wince into lewd pleasure. He did it several times. After using the toilet she ran the shower. She was sticky from sweat and cum from the two of us.

When she came back into the bedroom Noo was awake and motioned her back to the bed with an engaging smile. I opened my eyes as he held his dick in his right hand and pulled her smiling towards his crotch. I watched fascinated while she brought him expertly to his first ejaculation. He came quickly in her mouth. She smiled at me, her eyes sparkling with mischief and excitement. I began to kiss her and lay on my back and told her to climb on top of me in a "69" position. She raised her lips to kiss me. I kissed her and then got the surprise of my life. She was pushing a warm gushy substance into my mouth. She said loudly that I was finally getting the surprise that I have always wanted. The next thing I knew is that Noo's cum was running down my chin as she was laughing and looking at me. I grabbed her and we kissed open mouthed as I avidly licked her sticky lips and face. Then she climbed onto Noo, straddling him, facing him. Slowly she squatted down over his big cock until the head was pressing against her opening. I watched as Noo's dick began to rub against her open cunt lips. What a sight to see a dick this close up about to fuck my lovely wife's beautiful cunt.

"I'm going to ride you like that I can enjoy your cock better and for longer. And my husband can get a better view." She declared.

She leaned forward and put both hands on Noo's chest, then shifted her weight back against his rigid pole. Rotating her hips, she pushed and pushed until somehow, that giant head forced it's way into her tiny, distended pussy. Holding his head against her open lips, she let herself slide down his long erection, taking him into her up to the balls. Her mouth opened and she licked her upper lip as he slid deep inside her. She let out a little cry of pleasure, closed her eyes and began to swivel her pelvis. She stopped and closed her eyes for a moment, getting used to the girth, then I saw her blink with pleasure as he entered her vagina.

"Ahhh... That's so good." She groaned.

Leaning over, she kissed him on the mouth, her tongue darting into his mouth. She turned to face me and opened her sex wide with her fingers before pulling his cock into her.

Then she leaned over and began to suck my rock hard 7-inch dick. He started to push. First an inch, then two, then three inches disappeared up into her belly. Bee started bobbing up and down slowly, coating Noo's incredible shaft with her glistening juices. Each time she went down, she managed to take a bit more of it. I was fascinated... never in my life had I seen such a sight! Finally, with about eight inches of hard, dark cock inside her tiny pink pussy, she slid to the bottom. She looked up at me. I could see the lust in her eyes... she was in another world.

He cupped her big breasts. Her nipples were hard and pointed. As they fucked they were looking into each other's eyes and kissing. I watched as his cock moved in and out of my wife's cunt, each time slamming his dick into her even harder than before. She reached one hand around the back of my head and pulled my face to hers, kissing me, then whispered in my ear "Watch this."

To my utter astonishment, she lifted her legs, impaling herself on Noo's monster cock, and slowly engulfed the last few inches, his black pubic hair finally meshing with Bee's flaming red bush. I couldn't believe what I was seeing... my tiny Asian wife, had just taken a dark cock the size of a salami into her pussy... to the hilt, no less in one smooth motion. With a sudden twinge, I realized that her tiny pink pussy would quite probably never be the same.

Then she began to fuck him! Up and down, letting his cock pull out until only the tip of the head remained inside her pussy, then down, swallowing the length of his long cock with her pussy. His cock glistened with a mixture of her pussy juice and his pre-cum. She lifted and spread her legs wider until they were on the outside of Noo's spread thighs. I was watching from a very close position and I was as hard as I have ever been. Then Bee said:

"Lick my clit while I fuck him, honey!"

I moved forward the few inches between my mouth and her pussy and started licking her stretched lips and her wet creamy clitoris!

Then she said:

"Lick faster, darling!! It feels wonderful!"

I started licking faster lubricating it for the other guy, using longer strokes with my tongue as she continued moving her pussy up and down the length of Noo's long cock. It was impossible to avoid licking Noo's cock while trying to lick her rapidly moving pussy! Noo said:

"I feel your tongue on my cock and it feels great!"

When Bee heard that, she lifted until the underside of the head of Noo's cock was outside her pussy with only the tip of his cock inside her pussy, exposing the extra sensitive spot under the tip of the head, and my tongue was licking that sensitive place as I continued licking Bee's clitoris. Noo said:

"That feels so good. I could cum if you keep doing that!".

Bee lowered her body, taking the full length of Noo's cock deep into her pussy. Then she began moving her ass in circles, screwing Noo's cock. Then she said:

"Suck on my clit, husband! I'm going to cum!"

I felt her hands on my head pulling my mouth tightly into her clitoris. I sucked her clit into my mouth and teased it with my tongue as Noo began fucking her at the same time, I knew that Noo was close to shooting into her.

For a moment, he slowed down and I just watched them kiss and suck on each other's tongues. Gradually he started fucking her harder and faster again, building her toward a climax. The headboard started thunking against the wall. bee held on for dear life and howled.

Then Bee cried out in intense pleasure "I'm going to cum!" and began to shake and tremble as she started cumming. I continued to lick and bite her clit, and she came very hard. She was screaming around my dick as Noo fucked her. My own cock was in her throat, fucking every last inch deeply in her mouth. I could take no more of this, and I shot off with her mouth sucking hard. Noo continued fucking her as much as he could while Bee experienced another intense orgasm. She cried out continuously and her entire body was twitching with spasms as she climaxed! I stayed where I was and kept on watching Noo ram his cock into her well-lubricated cunt and shoot his sperm into her womb. Noo's cum eventually ran out of her pussy and into my mouth. I cleaned her sloppy cunt up with my tongue until she began to cum again. Then she pushed my head away from her pussy and lifted off of Noo saying:

"I'm too sensitive! I can't stand any stimulation after I cum!" She didn't release her grip on my head.

Noo held his cock inside her as they lay in each other's arms and kissed passionately.

Bee had been extremely sexual since her "affair" and we fucked three times a day, which was a big change for us. She had also made a point of keeping me constantly aroused in other ways as well, kissing me constantly, and making sure her clothes and makeup were sexy at all times. In fact, I was having a great time with it all. This seemed to be the best possible outcome. When we got home I noticed that her mood changed however.

That evening in bed we hugged and kissed. Fondling each other we discussed what had happened in our new relationship.

"Honey, I'm so sorry for what I did. I'll never do that again. I feel so nasty, how can you still want me after what I have done?" She mused. "You can't think of me any other way than as a slut. After Noo, I don't know if I can ever be the demure faithful wife I used to be for you. Can still love and you forgive me?"

"Yes babe. I love you. But did you like it?" I probed.

"Yeah, it was so good honey. I think I liked his cock too much. I liked being a slut and cumming like a bitch with him deep inside me."

She shivered at that thought and rubbed my stiff dick against her naked thighs.

"I love you even more now than before. I never want you leaving me. If you want to fuck someone in the future guys, we can think about that too later as long as I'm there with you."

Bee smiled happily. She knew I would let her do what she pleased. That I enjoyed it as much as she and that I liked watching it too. She pushed my cock down and I felt it enter her wet cunt. It was so warm and smooth and so good. She began just hunching her hips back and forth slowly. It was fantastic.

That evening in bed, she declared:

"Can I choose a man too now honey? Bring him home tonight? It's only fair." She asked, humping on my cock harder now as she gasped for air. I looked at her with shock. She was already thinking about repeating the experience. I was more than excited at the prospect of cleaning up my wife's pussy after cumming in it again. Not to mention the fact that a strange man's cum would be soon take the place of mine in my wife's pussy and on my tongue again very soon. Her movements on my cock were rapid and I started having control problems. We both knew she would be regularly fucking other men.

I just moaned and thrust harder. She screamed. She was cumming repeatedly. I couldn't hold back and thought I would never quit cumming in her. Then she went totally limp. Finally she started to move again as she kissed me, thanking me. I did not remember saying yes to her but I guess that is how she had understood the matter.

The following evening Bee made me lick her out and get her nice and wet for a big cock to go in. We both knew she would be taking another man's cock inside her. Her pussy was going to get fucked while her husband watched. Then she got dressed up like an Asian street whore in a white tube and white micro skirt. She put on red stockings and high heels and her "Fuck me" choker. We went out together to a local bar where sex tourists hang out but she told me to wait for her in the bar next door. After buying a girl there a couple of drinks Bee turned up with the guy from Las Vegas named John she had picked up and motioned me outside.

Bee drew him close, introducing me. She explained that I was another customer of hers and that I had agreed to a threesome with him if he was interested. John would only need to pay her $200 and cover the motel room she confirmed. I was shocked. Falling into her role of Thai street hooker she had just gone and prostituted herself for real! She had sold her pussy for cash and I was going to see her fuck him in front of me! John smiled, flashing his white teeth and agreed, touching her up.

When we got to the room, John didn't waste any time. He immediately kissed her on the lips and she felt him run his hand under her micro skirt and thrust a finger between the crotchless butterfly thong and into her freshly shaved pussy. She kissed him mouth to mouth with passion, sending her tongue into his mouth.

Stepping back, she took off her tight tube top, revealing her generous breasts and hard nipples. I lowered my pants and began fondling my cock. He grinned and began to quickly undress. As he stepped out of his trousers a long black spear of a manhood appeared between his legs.

My wife's eyes went wide as she watched him undress and she reached down and began to rub her pussy and clit as she watched. Seeing this, the black man took firm hold of his long cock and began to masturbate it looking at her, his hand sliding up and down the long pole. She furiously rubbed at her clit, her eyes dilated with pleasure. She went up to him and kissed him mouth to mouth, her hand taking his long cock and masturbating as they kissed. She wanted it long, hard and ready to enter her moist pussy.

When he had finished he lay down on the bed, waiting for her to service his cock. She climbed on top of him on all fours cat-like to join him. He began to suck at one of her nipples. She looked down at his mouth sucking her tits and watched him with desire. She thrust out her breasts against his face and smiled, then wiggled her bottom towards me. I reached out and felt her pussy. It did not feel too soaked yet although I knew that earlier she had been wetting herself with anticipation and nervousness. So I took hold of her legs, parted her thighs and licked her vaginal lips from behind. She winced and I felt a tremor of pleasure ripple through her as my tongue swiveled around, wetting the marital passage ready for her black lover's cock. His manhood was so long and fat she would need to be wet and ready to stretch to accommodate him.