My Thai Wife Takes a Stud

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let me do that man. I'm going to rape this slut Thai hooker, man..." He said.

She smiled, lay on her back and he took over, lifting her black skirt and licking her pussy. As he licked her she twisted under him and began milking his long cock. It was pure heaven watching as she closed her mouth around John's dick: a real fantasy fulfilled. There was my darling wife sucking a stranger's cock for cash. Then she was licking his balls. Then she was sucking his cock again. Then she was sucking my cock while jacking him off.

Her expression was one of worship and ecstasy as she gave oral homage to the black Adonis she would soon be welcoming inside her sacred womb. As her head continued to bob up and down in John's lap, I slid behind Bee and slowly put my cock into her now dripping cunt. Slowly, I began to slide my cock in and out of her hole, synchronizing my thrusts with her movements, getting her pussy ready to be used by her lover. I was living out my fantasy again. But this was only the beginning. I pulled out my cock, and lay on my back underneath of her. I grabbed Bee by the hips and pulled her hot pussy down on my face. I began licking and sucking wildly. All the time, looking up, watching John's penis spread my wife's lips apart. By now, she was completely deep throating him.

After what seemed like an eternity, I stood back up and told John to fuck my wife. Quickly, John and I switched positions. She was ready to be mounted. He climbed onto her. She flinched when she felt the touch of his cock and she opened her legs. Moaning as he pressed against the moist lips of her cunt, she grabbed his cock and guided it into her. He had a little trouble getting his cock in her hole. His cock advanced steadily, filling her. She wrapped her legs around his hips as he entered my lovely slut wife. She moaned as he fully impaled her.

Immediately John started to fuck Bee like a madman.

She groaned as he thrust in and out of her wet pussy and clung hard to his strong biceps. This big black beast was raping her with his long dark manhood. He was right there in front of me and she was enjoying every inch of his cock inside her deliciously juicy pussy as she thrust her loins wildly to meet him.

My cock was aching with lust as I watched another man ramming his cock up and down inside what 48 hours ago had been my private heaven. Her tight body began to shiver and she hooked her heels behind his knees. Her greedy pussy lips held tightly right behind his cock head as she grabbed his hips and tried to pull him into her even further. His cock wet and shiny with her juices.

She pulled at his firm buttocks to force him deeper into her belly as he moved in and out. Her mouth was open and her eyes shut in pleasure.

Looking at me she groaned:

"Honey, he's inside of me. Doesn't that cock look good inside of me? Deep. Very deep fucking me so much just like in the movie. He's so big. His cock is so much bigger than yours. It's so good... Yes! Yes! Watch how he fucks me with his big cock. He's fucking me so much better than you. You fucking love me you will do anything for me. His cock is so fucking good!" She panted. "Cum inside me. So deep... I want you both to cum together with me. Together."

John lay on his back now with Bee squatting backwards on his cock. I crawled up to them. Supporting herself with one hand, she took her free hand and grabbed me by my hair. She forced my head between her legs and ordered my to lick her cunt while John fucked her for all she was worth. Despite the condoms I could smell and taste the new cock that had been in her soft pussy, and it drove me wild knowing my wife was now officially a slut.

My wife was moaning continually. He was nearing his climax as he stroked into her. Bee was crying out now as she was shaken by a powerful orgasm, her body in spasm. He was close behind, gripping her ass cheeks as he pushed fully into her, groaning as he spurted into her, filling her with his semen. Somehow in all the thrusting he had shed the condom. Now his sperm rushed into her hot fertile cunt. Her cuntal muscles spasmed and began milking his stiff cock. He continued to thrust in deeper into her womb, pumping her slowly until all his seed was in her fertile belly.

It was so erotic, watching my wife being fucked so thoroughly by this stud that I almost came without touching myself while I licked her pussy. As soon as he moved away from her, I got between her spread thighs and quickly entered her raw red pussy.

Her bald pussy before tonight was shaped like a soft closed clamshell, but now the clam had been pried permanently open by a cock of huge dimensions. Her pussy lips hung slightly gaped open. There was a shiny trail running down her inner thighs, evidence of her lewd secretions flowing from her over used orifice and some of the spunk that had seeped out of the condom. I noticed her nipples were grotesquely distended and looked like they had been chewed upon. She was loose and wet, but even so I came almost immediately, depositing my semen deep inside her welcoming loins.

A few months later I had proposed that we do some shopping at the local sex shop. She had reluctantly agreed. As we browsed around I noticed that she was both uncomfortable and aroused.

"Lets go into one of the those booths." I suggested pointing to the back of the store. She followed me in and as soon as I closed the curtain we kissed passionately.

She was so hot, rubbing her body against me. I began to caress her intimately. She was really getting into this touching and I could hear slight moans coming from her. She turned her head away from the screen and noticed the hole in the wall.

"Why is that hole there?" she asked as she pointed to the wall.

I told her that it was a peep hole to see what was happening in the other stall. Or sometimes, men would put their cocks through the hole for a blow job. She didn't seem to care to talk about it but just shifted around on the seat, leaned back on me and opened her legs wider in the direction of the peep hole.

After a few more minutes of me playing with her cunt she started to really moan and undulating her hips. She told me to fuck her. I told her to stand up and bend over. She got up, facing the hole, and leaned over the seat. Her head was very close to the hole because of the size of the room.

I entered her cunt from behind. She remained in that position for a while then she started to moan very loudly and push herself against me. I noticed some movement at the hole in the wall and whispered to her that we were being watched. She said she didn't care, and reached between my legs and fondled my balls as I fucked her. Suddenly a black cock was thrust through a hole in the booth. I took my wife's right hand and put it on the cock and told her to jack it off.

She just stared at it then finally said: "Fuck me!"

I started pounding into her real hard and fast the way she likes it. I looked down at her to look at my cock going in and out of her. When I looked back up, she had one of her hands around the black cock and was jerking him.

This really excited me and I started pounding her harder and said:

"Suck it." She looked around at me and smiled and then turned back to the black cock and closed her lips around the head of it. As soon as I saw her do that, I shot my load into her.

After I pulled out of her she knelt in front of the hole and really started sucking the black cock. I just leaned back and watched Bee do the guy.

Suddenly Bee stopped sucking him and turned around to me and told me that she wanted to fuck him. I said okay, and without saying a word to me, my wife whispered to the guy through the hole. I couldn't hear what she said since the sound track of the movie drowned out her whispers.

Meanwhile, Bee had put her ears to the hole and nodded yes. My wife opened the door and walked out. I could see my shinny wet cum on her thigh.

I saw her silhouette sliding along the opposite wall, stop and kiss the guy. I saw his hands reach down and rest on her ass cheeks and pull her to him. Bee responded by mashing herself against him. With her mouth open she started to moan and I noticed that her whole body was moving slightly. I looked down and saw that her legs were bent at the knees and her legs were spread apart. He was fingering her. Bee turned back to him and started to kiss him again. Her body started to hump up and down on his fingers. Her right hand sneaked down and started to rub the top of her shorts.

Finally, she stopped and said something to him. He nodded yes. There was no mistaking her intentions. She walked with him to the where the colored guy was waiting.

"No, leave it open," I heard her say to the colored guy.

I kneeled down and looked through the hole and saw my wife embracing this black man. She was kissing him and had her hand down between his legs pumping his long cock. They were both quite horny. By now he was quite hard and my wife seemed anxious to invite the black man to bang her soaked and willing cunt.

He had been fingering her ass as they kissed and now he turned her around to face the wall. He parted her buttocks and guided his long john straight into her rectum right up to the hilt. She cried out with pain and ecstasy. I had never taken her like that before so I guess the experience of a long black spear in her ass was wonderful and new. He began to hammer her from behind as he rubbed her clit. Her eyes were closed and she just moaned continuously, her breasts swinging up and down as he thrust at her rear. She literally lost it and started to become vocal in a very sluttish way. She groaned and started cumming non stop as he buggered her.

The black man grabbed her hair and guided Bee's head to the wall to another waiting cock. Her mouth went to it and he held her head against the wall while the cock fucked her.

Finally, when the colored guy was done emptying his balls in her hole he guided Bee's head to his placid cock. Bee cleaned it all over. When he was done with her, he left the stall. Bee turned back to the cock at the wall.

She reached up and started to jerk on it with her right hand. She continued jerking it while her lips encircled it. When she was finally done she got up and joined me.

She threw her arms around me and we kissed mouth to mouth. I pulled my filthy slut against me.

"Did you like that?" She asked. "Did you like seeing his black cock cum in your wife's hot ass?"

In answer, I just turned her around, pushed her back down and shoved my dick deep into her wet used pussy. I thrust in and out, holding her hips and feeling her lewd juice and the other man's cum around my cock. I could not help but enjoy thrusting my hard meat into her unfaithful pussy. She cried out and began talking dirty to me, telling me to fuck her pussy hard. I pounded her vigorously until I groaned and let out my load in her sleeve.