My Travels with Clytemnestra Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ZoZa
ZoZa
53 Followers

I warn her, "Just a little! Just a little, I don't want to waste a drop!"

She giggles and I press my face into her big, wet sex, opening my lips for her to pee in my mouth. She does. Ah! So hot, so hot and so wet and strong and so much! I sputter and gasp and her piss splashes all over my face!

"Again. Just a little!"

Again she does, slower this time, with less force. My mouth fills with her strong, hot urine, fills full very quickly and she stops peeing. I swallow that big gulp of pee, shivering with intimate thrills of pleasure and wrongness.

"More! I demand.

Sealing my mouth to her cunt again I'm rewarded with another deep draught of her heady, womanly wee. She fills my mouth perfectly and knows just when to stop, letting me swallow the hot liquid and then giving me more. Her tail swishes excitedly over my shoulder, across my naked back as I drink gulp after gulp from her bladder. Her hot, salt-bitter urine flows down my throat, mouthful by mouthful, minute by minute.

My hand extends beneath her, between her sexy, spread thighs and finds her nipples. Oh my! Another chain, another fine little chain is strung between hoops pierced through her equine nipples. I joyously drink from her cunt and play with her firm, big, tips. Kallidora sighs so sweetly at every gentle tug on her piercings and fills my mouth with pee.

So much hot piss. She has so much for me and I drink so much, I never want to stop, but presently, I have to. I have to stop, leaning against her firm, sexy thigh, I sigh happily. My stomach is sloshy and full of her pee-pee, so full! My face is wet and drippy and my mouth tastes of centaur pee, it is a good taste!

"Enough," I manage, weakly.

She looks at me fondly, "Already? But I'm not done," she pouts.

"Oh, but I am! I can't drink another drop!"

She giggles and so do I while she turns about and kisses away the wetness on my face.

"Just go," I urge her.

She looks worried, "Go?"

"Mm... Just go. Go all over the floor, let it all go."

Understanding dawns and, though she looks askance for a moment, she complies peeing all over the marble floor. The sound is sexy and exciting, the stream of yellow pee cascades from behind her, hitting the hard floor and splashing everywhere while a big puddle grows around her hooves.

"Thank you," I say, when she's done, "You'd best run along now. I don't know how long that audience might take and we don't want to be caught like this."

She looks upset, but nods slowly, "What about that?" she asks, pointing at the puddle off pee she's made on the floor.

"What about it?" I ask, feigning nonchalance, "Along with you now. I'm sure you have things to do... But! But I think I will ask you to attend me again soon, if you don't mind?"

"Anything!" she giggles.

She's so cute! She trots off, leaving me alone in the big, empty room and I think I will definitely have to see her again! Still, I really don't know how long I may have before my companions are done with their audience and I don't really want to be found naked on the bed in front of a puddle of piss.

Standing I banish the accumulated pee from my body and gather my clothes. Oh! I can't resist! I soak my knickers in the big pool off pee Kallidora left, and then pull them on, all wet and sloppy and sexy. Ah! The sudden cold wetness around my nethers sends a frisson thrilling deliciously through my body. Mm, that feels so good! Her pee runs down my thighs and soaks into my pubic hair. I finish dressing, my knickers still wet with her pee and then magically banish the puddle.

So wet! My clammy thighs bind against one another and my wet knickers squish so viscerally at the crux of my legs, my bum as soaking in pee. I perhaps could have thought this through a little better, my skirt is very quickly wet too, a definite dark patch spread above where it touches my knickers. With some sadness I dry myself off with a touch of magic. It felt nice and so sexy, but I really don't want to be seen like that... Well, not by most people.

I really wish I'd not sent Kallidora away so soon. It's more than an hour before I hear hoofsteps in the corridor outside my rooms, more than an hour I might have spent making love to her, rather than just thinking about the same.

It's not Kallidora who has come to summon me, alas. The old man with all the gold chains knocks on my door and bids me follow him.

"Where are we going?"

"Her Grace the Grand Master will see you," he says, not quite answering my question.

"Why?"

"In Zoa it's not our custom to demand explanations for the Grand Master's instructions."

"Well, I thought it wasn't her custom to talk to the likes of me, either."

He looks down at me unkindly, I don't think he likes me much, "It is not, you are given a rare honour."

"Good for me. Will my friends be there?"

"Enough questions, we are here."

He's led me through increasingly grand and opulent spaces until we find ourselves before an almighty set of gold-leafed double doors, on which he knocks. Without waiting for a response he opens one and enters, I follow since I think I'm supposed to.

"The Sorceress, your Grace."

Wonderful. I bet Clytemnestra's behind this.

I was expecting a throne room, but this is nothing like one. It's a grand, but homey sitting room appointed with a great many mirrors on each wall, and much very fine furniture of dark, polished wood. There are two other people in the room besides me and my guide.

One, so obviously Grand Master Kallisto stands to greet me. She's not terribly tall for a centaur, with a handsome, smiling face and clever brown eyes. She has an elaborate gold filigree choker around her neck set with opals and both of her brown nipples are pierced with ruby rings. Her coat and hair are rich, chocolate brown and her skin just one shade lighter.

The other woman doesn't stand. In fact, her hominine torso is stooped like a vulture with a bad back and she barely seems to notice my arrival.

Kallisto dismisses my guide with all the chains and greets me by name, "Welcome to my city. I am Kallisto."

"Thank you," I bow and hope that's appropriate.

She motions to a big cushion on the floor because centaurs don't have chairs in their palaces, "Be at ease and talk with us a while. This is Chloe, my sorceress."

"Sister," I say respectfully, nodding my head before sitting.

Kallisto settles herself to the floor again, an excited expression rolling over her face, "We have much to discuss."

ZoZa
ZoZa
53 Followers