All Comments on 'My Wife and Her Mom: Saturday'

by statestreet

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
this is worse than a story

about a couple in there midlife crisis. it's a end-life crisis with a sixty year old guy having 9 ejaculations or more a day and wake up with a hard on. LOL

So I guess this is mortis. And then we have a wrong treated over 70 years old who is so wet that a snail would blush seeing the slimy trail she is leaving behind her.

come on this is so ridiculous and the logic in the story also comes last.

the last time she drunk Jacks cum and did all bareback and now all of a sudden the concern of std. have you read in between about hepatitis or aids or askes your local whore why she uses condoms :-)

you should really invite tutanchamun maybe he knows some more tricks and looks a lot better as he is all oiled in and has no wrinkles.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
A different perspective

from the previous anonymous comment! I'm a 68 year old male, and I wish this story was written by and about me. I'd love to get the action this guy is getting with my own "peter" (also sometimes referred to as my "dick" or cock). Since my wife told me she had no longer any interest in sex over 10 years ago, I have not had sex with anyone but myself. Masturbation is O.K., but there is nothing like a nice warm cunt to slide in and out of. So my perspective is different, and I gave this story five stars. And I hope to be fortunate enough to get to fuck the 50 year old woman I recently asked to commit adultery with me. All she said is that she was married. But she never said no! So my hope is that she and I can have some very enjoyable sex involving cock and cunt and mouth and cock and mouth and cunt and feet and cock and feet and cunt and - well, you get the idea, just anything we'd like to try. I referred her to this website, and I hope she reads this story and my comment. How about it, Elaine? Wanna fuck?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
What happened

Where is the rest of the story??

oneknightquestoneknightquestover 9 years ago
Coment on a different prespective !!

To the gentlemen who posted a comment " A Different Prospective" and anyone

else for that matter....... I am a 69 yr. old man and in the same place as "you" !!

My wife, of 18yrs. developed a sever nerve pain in her spine and legs and

at the same time a loss of any form of sexual desire... Her doctor said it was

to be expected..... She is 5yrs. younger than I..... I have been with out sex

for the last 2yrs.. It's been a living hell for me !!! All though, after I discussed

my sex drive with my wife, I was given her, OK to have a discreet affair....

I have yet to find someone, willing.., I have had to rely on Literotica and other

sites, for manual relief.. I find that, I am able to achieve 2 and rarely more

times, lessening the drive... At 69, I do not feel that my ability is unreal or

unreal, for any man my age or older !!! So as far as the stories, by this author

seem to be unreal, to some ..... Don't bet on it, Youngster !!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Calling FTDS

C'mon!

chytownchytownalmost 8 years ago
It's A Read***

Thanks for the read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
And they all lived happily ever after???????????

I can see several ways this could turn really bad with each of the characters going their separate ways.

I've been around for a while and am convinced that the idea that there's one person who's right for you is an artificial construct and totally false. Just in my limited socializing I have run into four "soulmates" and I know that logically there are thousands more out there for me. So the idea that one can experiment sexually without forming attachments is bogus. The idea that two people can play but will always end up back together because "they were meant to be together" is horseshit.

One other problem, if the two other guys are huge why didn't he buy some large sized condoms?

From a technical point of view I consider this series to be very well written and free from most of the spelling and grammatical errors that plague so much of what is published here.

Client8Client8about 3 years ago
Wordy

Didn't care for thus chap very much. Too much yakaty story stuff for me.

WargamerWargameralmost 3 years ago

Scores 1/5 because it cuck shit and it’s unfinished

1/5

26thNC26thNCalmost 2 years ago

Unfinished cuck shit. You can’t be any worse than that.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userstatestreet@statestreet
120 Followers
I enjoy reading all kinds of stories, primarily mysteries, science fiction and, of course, erotica. I am recently retired which provides me with opportunities to try my hand at writing stories. Several have been published here. I write to the best of my abilities. I have no il...