My Wife and Her Mom: Saturday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For someone so young, I was very impressed with her reasoned approach to life. I smiled at Cathy and told her that I'm happy she's happy and that I was proud to count her as a friend. She smiled back and returned the sentiment.

"Have you made your decision yet?"

I told her I'll take a box of the ribbed and a box of studded condoms and a tube of lubricant. She took the items from the display area and, with a wink in her eye, asked

"You having an orgy or something, Pete?"

I screwed up my courage and replied

"Not me personally, but I'll be at one."

Cathy got the biggest grin and exclaimed

"Well good for you! You're a very nice man and I'm happy for you! I hope you get lucky! But, you realize you're buying 2 boxes each with 13 condoms. I don't know any man able to make use of all of them in one night or even a long weekend unless you're a superman or something. Are you?"

"I wish! I hope to have the chance to use 2 or 3 of these things. The rest are for others."

Cathy then softly asked

"Will your wife be there?"

"Yes, she will. So will her mother. These are meant mostly for them so that their partners don't pass along STDs."

I couldn't believe I was telling this young woman what was to happen and that my wife would very likely be fucking other men in my presence.

Then, to my great surprise, Cathy asked where this orgy was taking place. I gave her the address and the time. She looked me straight in the eye and in an even voice told me

"I think you should count on getting lucky Pete. And I have a feeling you might need to hold on to more than 2 of these rubbers!"

Then she gave me a great big smile. I couldn't decide if it was angelic or carnal in nature and figured it was a mix of the two.

"I've always liked you Pete. You treat me like an adult and have never patronized me or tried to put the moves on me. Believe me, I wanted you to, but I'm very appreciative you don't see me as just a cute, cuddly fuck toy like a lot of men do. For that I want you Pete, and tonight I intend to have you."

She took my hand and gave it a gentle squeeze. It was like a jolt of electricity coursed through my body. She led me to the register and put the items in a paper bag. She said she looked forward to that evening. I reminded her that I hadn't paid and she waved her hand in dismissal and said those things were her treat. I walked out of the pharmacy in a daze. A car going the opposite way passed and a woman shouted at me to 'get a room' or something like that. I looked around and didn't see anything unusual, but then I peeked down and realized I was fully erect with a tent in my pants and an impossible to miss wet stain. It must be pre-cum as I know I didn't ejaculate. I held the bag in front of my crotch and awkwardly walked the rest of the way home.

I hurried into my house and ran to the bedroom where I stripped off my clothes. I was so worked up by what Cathy had said and suggested that I ended up beating off to the memory. My cumshot was spectacular. Sophie would have loved it because of the force of the stream and the volume of semen produced. After calming down I took a cool shower. I returned to the bedroom, got under the covers and fell asleep.

The next thing I knew, I felt soft flesh on either side of me. I opened my eyes and looked left to see a naked Sophie and to my right a naked Esther. They caressed my body with their hands, mouths, breasts, legs and butts. It didn't take long before I entered their bodies with the result we three had very satisfying climaxes.

I looked at the clock and it showed 3:55 PM. Sophie suggested we get cleaned up and have something to eat before heading for the club. She asked If I'd purchased condoms. I said I did and that there were plenty for us to use. She then asked if Cathy was at the shop and if I had fun flirting with her. I said she was and I did and that Cathy had flirted back and it made me feel 20 years younger.

After we ate, we took showers and got dressed to go out. Sophie asked me again if I was OK to go and said if I wasn't we'd do something else. She reminded me that if we did go she intended on having sex with Steve and Will and perhaps another man or two and that her mom wanted to get fucked like a dirty old whore. If that would cause me too much pain, we'd stay home and that would be the end of it. It was only then she made the connection to the dream I described where I captained a ship that had destroyed two mortal enemies, one long and not too wide, the other short but thick. She understood my enemies were Steve's and Will's penises that Sophie so wanted to try. Well, she thought,

"After I have them my curiosity will be satisfied and Pete's cock will be plenty good for me".

I replied that we'll go and that she and Esther should have fun. I didn't want them hating me for taking away the chance to have these new experiences. Besides, I might get lucky as well!

Sophie looked at me funny, because this was a big shift in my attitude, even from a few hours ago. She wasn't sure what had caused the change but was glad I seemed open to participating.

At 5:30 we left the house and drove to the address Sophie had provided where new adventures awaited us all.

12