All Comments on 'My Wife Colleen'

by colleenslittletoy

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
never

I will never understand how a husband would be able to accept such behaviour. But who am I ? I mostly skip this kind of stories but when I read them, I always hope that the husband will stand up, kicks her out, or simply have a good laugh and tells her that he's been seeing a real loving woman and not a common whore. But that doen't fit the profile, so, I will never understand.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I have to admit

much to the despise of the other commentators, i want to be her husband. For a cuck story, I thought it was decent. Most of the guys who negatively comment on these stories are the exact guys we want with our women to submit to. Look for me the next time you go out, you may fuck my Colleen.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
No Problem

I may have fucked Colleen or your wife, and I appriciate your inability to keep them, however I still hate reading about your fetish and how you feed on it and try to make it seem hot or normal. The sex is better afterwards or only a real man is secure enough to do this, its a fetish or some might say a illness and I don't understand it, but thanks for your wifes.

Simple49erSimple49erover 14 years ago
It's not depraved,

it's deprived. You get little except humiliation and she does whatever makes her happy. You think this is kinky, but what it reveals is a sad level of low esteem and masochism that has caused you to go into denial. Love? I am sure a good counselor, psychiatrist, or divorce attorney could help you figure out what your problem is. But then clearly you are so far gone in your deprivation of relationship that you do not even know you are unhappy and the clears are how the character ratinalizes his situation. Amazing case; almost wish you were my patient to study and maybe help deiscover a better alternative.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I shouldn't have read

this story, damn I feel bad for a fictitious character. Do such guys really exist? Or such women? ML

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 14 years ago
This author has a way with words

She shows the true feelings of a real slut. Cold calculating, ruthless and hasn't any love for anyone but herself. She will use her body to get what she want from any man and once she gets what she wants she tosses the man to the wayside. Can you imagine the hell she is creating for herself when she turns 60 years old. What will happen when she can no longer attract men?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
i thought...

This was something to be read only once. I kept expecting the proverbial light to go on and he leaves. Some restoartion of dignity and rebuilding confidence. She stripped him of his manhood. He did not listen to her and married her. He stays? And does not give someone else the pleasure of being the husband?

sexycouple2011sexycouple2011over 12 years ago
good story

I liked it because it did sound like a truthful report. I'd love to have a wife like Colleen for my part.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Simply unbelievable

If he was that spineless, totally lacked pride and self respect, I don't see how he could possibly stand up. He would have simply been a puddle. Totally unbelievable

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Too funny for words!

He was jacking off every night in the shower. She was just too stupid to realize it! She found out he was unhappy when she got the divorce papers that left her with nothing but the clothes on her back. You she, he played along with her while his accountant hid all his money. That's what a whore deserves.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraalmost 3 years ago

He went from being a big-dicked boyfriend to a tiny-dicked cuck? See? It's the dreaded "Literotica Cuck Shit Effect"! It's like Internet Magic!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Do you people confuse fiction with a real person's life? She's not going to be left with nothing but the clothes on her back. It's a FICTIONAL story. I read it and imagine myself being one of the guys fucking her and using her for what she is.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Slimy cuckold and whore story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Another dipshit haven't met a man who would tolerate a cheater.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What a whore and an asshole one at that. The world would be a much better place without slime like this.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous