My Wife Exposed in Reno Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sure," I answered. "If Will doesn't care."

Busy massaging Nancy's back in long slow strokes, Will answered: "Go for it. I'd like a record of this, too."

I noticed that he had now definitely brought his left thigh into full contact with my wife's crotch. Nancy began making a low moaning sound. Not sure what to make of this response, Will pulled his leg out of her crotch and stopped rubbing her back. He obviously didn't want her "coming to" at a time like this. Then, seeing that she was apparently still under, he pushed his leg into her crotch again and resumed massaging her.

"Don't worry about sounds she makes, or even things she says. Remember, she thinks her boyfriend is touching her. The part of her that responds sensually is in working order even if the rest of her mind is in la-la land."

J.J. stood up, took a few steps back, and pointed his cell phone camera at his roommate leaning over the virtually naked body of a beautiful blonde who happened to be my wife.

"I like your idea, J.J.," I said. "I've got my video camera in the bathroom. I'd like some footage of this, too."

Neither of the guys said anything, so I went into the bathroom to fetch the camera. I shut the door almost completely behind me, but while I was in there I decided to peer out through the narrow opening to see what was happening. How would Will behave with me out of the room? Maybe I was inhibiting him. As he rubbed Nancy's back, he looked up several times at J.J.s camera and smiled broadly. Obviously, he was really enjoying being the star of his roommate's little video.

Then he gestured to J.J. for him to bring the cell phone camera closer. He stopped rubbing Nancy's back for a few seconds and lifted the bottom of the towel up so J.J. could get a clear shot of her naked ass and his leg pressing into her crotch. Then he laid the towel down on her ass again, but this time it covered even less. Even from the bathroom, I could see her fully exposed right ass cheek.

I didn't want to, but I felt myself getting a hard-on. Watching these guys enjoying my wife's perfect ass, up close and (in Will's case) tactilely, was getting to me. The truth is I wanted them to fuck her, but I'd promised her something less extreme and I'd keep my promise.

I came out of the bathroom with the video camera and said: "I think we can dispense with the towel altogether. I'm sure that's what John would do."

Will immediately ripped the towel off of Nancy's ass and threw it down on the floor. He pulled his leg out of her crotch and grinned at J.J. and me like a naughty school child. J.J. then moved to the foot of the bed to resume shooting. Will removed himself from between Nancy's legs to let J.J. get a good shot of her gorgeous ass and cunt, which was now fully on display since her legs were spread rather far apart. Will squatted on the bed just to the left of her staring down at the treasures he'd exposed.

"Now, can we have a volunteer to massage her buttocks?" I asked.

Without the slightest hesitation, J.J. set down his cell phone camera, removed his sweatshirt, and climbed up on the bed. Straddling her left leg as Will had done, but with his knees farther down her body near the bend of her legs, J.J. leaned forward and took my wife's ass cheeks firmly in his hands. As I started shooting with my video camera over his shoulders, I was struck with how large his hands were. His thumbs extended way down into my wife's crotch, actually touching the few whispy blonde hairs that ran along either side of her labia majora, as he began kneading and mauling her ass cheeks.

"That's a really good shot," I said. "Slow down a little so we can see better. That's right, spread those ass cheeks wide so we can get a good look at her cunt opening and closing like that. And just look at that tight little asshole of hers! She admitted that she liked flashing guys in her short skirt. If she knew this was happening, it would make her very happy."

Taking the cue, Nancy moaned and whispered, "Oh, yes, John."

As J.J. continued kneading and spreading Nancy's ass and cunt, Will was leaning over her, his eyes feasting on the glorious spectacle that the upskirt view he'd gotten down in the casino had only hinted at.

"Fuck, that's hot! She has a perfect ass and a really sweet cunt," said Will. "Let me have a turn now."

J.J. slid off Nancy's leg and let his smaller friend move in beside him. Will straddled her left leg and began kneading my wife's naked ass very much as J.J. had. I got almost a minute of this before noticing that Nancy was gradually raising her butt off the bed. The wonderful little slut! She was deliberately giving these two horny guys an ever better rear view of her cunt and asshole.

"Look what you guys have done to her," I said. "Her subconscious mind is telling her that she'd like to get fucked from the rear. That's why she's beginning to stick her ass in the air like that."

I decided to slow down the pace. Things were happening a bit too fast.

"Let's turn her over now," I said. Will and J.J. were really enjoying what they were doing to my wife and seemed reluctant at first, but they didn't want to argue because it seemed they had ceded me the role of master of ceremonies. J.J. started to do as I'd suggested, but I stopped him.

Pulling the black sleeping mask out of my pocket, I said, "First I need to do something. At some minor level, she's aware of what's going on with us in this room. This level of awareness is currently overwhelmed by the hypnotic state I place her in, but if she sees three of us here when her mind is adjusted to being massaged by one guy, John, she might get confused."

So I leaned in over the bed and placed the sleeping mask over Nancy's head so that her eyes were covered.

I then nodded to J.J. and he deftly placed one hand under Nancy's left armpit and the other under her left leg and rolled her over on her back, where she lay with her arms resting at her sides. With a complex feeling of lust, pride, and self-loathing (at what I was letting dear wife in for), I looked down at her perfect naked body lying there so vulnerably.

Will and J.J. stood by the bed looking down at her, too.

"Damn! What a fucking great body!" enthused J.J., taking up his cell phone camera and shooting her naked body slowly from head to foot. "That's a nice little patch of pussy hair and those tits are just perfect. I like smaller ones like that."

"Me too," said Will. "I saw her nipples a few times downstairs, but I don't think they were so erect then."

Since J.J. was busy videoing her, Will climbed back on the bed just to the right of her and, not interested in gradualism, immediately began caressing her breasts. He spent almost two minutes squeezing her breasts and pinching her nipples as J.J. and I took videos of the action. Finally, Will leaned forward and began sucking first one nipple then the other.

As he did this, and much to my delight, he reached down with his left hand and stuck it between her legs. Nancy groaned and whispered, "Oh, John, yes."

She spread her legs wider apart to give Will better access. Will almost immediately buried his index and middle fingers deep into her moist cunt. I'd hoped he'd go a little slower, but it was very horny scene nonetheless.

Nancy's groans got louder as Will continued sucking her nipples and finger-fucking her. J.J. looked at me in alarm. "Is she going to wake up? How can she respond like that and not wake up?"

Leaning in to shoot Will's fingers going in and out of my wife's now glistening- wet cunt, I answered him, in my most authoritative voice, with yet more bullshit. "She's not really asleep. And she's so into it now that she's not about to leave the trance state that's making it possible. Trust me. I know what I'm doing."

"Well, in that case. . .," said J.J. Saying this, he put down his cell phone camera and climbed on the bed on the opposite side of Nancy's body. Crawling up next to her head, he did something I wasn't ready for. He unbuttoned his jeans and let them drop to his knees. Then he freed his cock, a very long but thin one with a large purplish crown, from his briefs. He stroked it in his right hand and looked at me as though awaiting instructions.

As I said, I was surprised. If he'd asked me first if he could do this, I probably would have said no. But here he was, brandishing a very long dick in his hand and apparently seeking my permission to do something with it to my wife.

Will raised his head from Nancy's breasts and said, "What the fuck, J.J.?"

"Well, she's really into the sex, so what's wrong with seeing if she'll suck my dick? That's not fucking."

Again, he looked at me.

"I guess it's OK if you put it against her lips. If she's into it, she might let you put it in her mouth. But I just don't know." And I really didn't know. She said she might bend our new rules if she got carried away. But would this be the time for it? Will, two fingers of his left hand still buried in Nancy's cunt, sat up on his haunches to watch what would happen next.

J.J. crawled up to Nancy's head and pressed his cock down first against her right cheek then, with some difficulty, against her mouth. Seeing that he didn't have a good enough angle, he grabbed a pillow and quickly propped it under her neck to raise her face a few inches. He then slid just the end of his cock slowly back and forth across her lips. I quickly moved over behind Will and zoomed in on Nancy's mouth and J.J.'s cock. Her lips parted slightly against the crown of his cock. Then she gasped slightly and whispered the words, "Oh, John."

"Fucking hot!" exclaimed Will. "Are you sure we can't fuck her?"

"Absolutely not. We're going to return her to her stupid boyfriend in an unfucked condition. And we're going to have to speed this up, too. It's getting late. Her friends are expecting her downtown in less than an hour."

But, just as I was talking restraint, my wife decided to heat things up. Breathing hard, she rolled her head a little more toward J.J. and let her mouth fall open. J.J. backed off for a second before inserting the whole crown of his cock between her lips and teeth. As I got an even closer shot, I saw that Nancy's tongue was gently lashing it.

J.J. grunted and said, "Fuck, that feels good. Look what she's doing to my dick! But it's weird. I've never been sucked off by a girl in a mask!"

I felt like cumming in my pants watching and listening to this, but I managed to issue a stern warning. "Whatever you do, J.J., don't cum in her mouth or on her face. That would be hard to explain later."

Will, meanwhile, had removed his wet fingers from Nancy's cunt and was staring as though mesmerized at what my wife was doing to his roommate's cock. After videoing the action for maybe two minute, and seeing that Nancy's cunt was being neglected, I put down my camera and quickly crawled up between her legs. Spreading her legs, I placed my arms under her ass and brought her cunt up to my mouth. Lying on my belly, I began feverishly tonguing and sucking her cunt. I savored the delicious, familiar flavor of her.

Nancy, still tonguing J.J.'s cock, responded to me at once. She began whimpering and pushed her cunt up against my mouth.

I must have performed cunnilingus on her for almost five minutes before I looked up and noticed that Nancy had stopped licking J.J.'s cock and was now lying passively as he slid his whole cock slowly in and out of her mouth.

As I returned to eating Nancy's cunt, I let this vision settle in for a moment. I was actually letting a guy we'd met less than an hour ago mouth-fuck my wife right in front of me! It's a good thing her mother didn't know I was letting her darling daughter be treated this way.

But this temporary wave of faux guilt didn't last long. Maybe thirty seconds later Nancy wrenched her mouth free of J.J.'s schlong and whispered, "Oh, John, I'm cumming now! I'm cumming now! Oh! Oh! Oh!"

And it was precisely at this point (hearing my wife cum) that I shot off in my pants. I'd been grinding my hard cock against the bed as I ate Nancy's cunt, so my orgasm didn't take me entirely by surprise.

It took awhile for Nancy's body to stop twitching, but when she'd relaxed somewhat I raised my head in time to see J.J. jerking his cock several times and, with a primitive grunt, ejaculating. He came, in three powerful spurts, all over Nancy's breasts. Will had been squatting next to Nancy playing with her breasts as he watched J.J. and me at work on either end of her lovely naked body. Unfortunately, he didn't remove his left hand from my wife's right breast fast enough. A small glob of semen landed on his hand.

"Shit!" he exclaimed. Then he stood up and almost ran into the bathroom.

Listening to the water running in the basin, I had to laugh. And J.J., after he got over grimacing with pleasure, laughed too. Nancy, meanwhile, just lay back, her whole body flushed, recovering from the orgasm I was proud enough to think I'd given her.

While Will was in the bathroom, I notified J.J. that it was time to end our session. We had to get Nancy back into some sort of presentable shape. That meant getting her dressed again and bringing her out of her trance.

So as Will came out of the bathroom, I asked him to bring Nancy's dress and panties in to us. Using the towel Will had thrown on the floor, I carefully wiped J.J.'s semen off her breasts.

Then I had J.J. and Will stand her up while I tried to pull her dress over her head. She had let her body go limp (just to give me a hard time, I think), and the three of us struggled with her naked body for several minutes before we got the dress on her. I say "struggled," but Will and J.J. were having a lot of fun with Nancy as they tried to "help" her into her dress. Will, especially, kept grabbing her crotch and squeezing her breasts instead of helping with the task.

We eventually laid Nancy (still wearing her sleeping mask and faking being in a trance) back on the bed. Her dress, though, was pulled up nearly to her waist. Her lovely cunt, with her swollen clit and her lips moist and slightly open, looked up at us as though asking to be fucked. But time was short, so we set about putting her panties back on her.

Will's job was to slide them up her legs and up to her waist while J.J. and I, each grabbing a leg, lifted her ass off the bed. This worked pretty well except that Will took a ridiculous amount of time adjusting the tiny white panty panel over her cunt. J.J. and I sat her up then and I removed her sleeping mask. She moaned slightly and squinted her eyes. Then I snapped my fingers and she instantly "awoke."

"Hello, Nancy," I said, "you're just coming out of a hypnotic trance. How do you feel?"

She looked around at the three of us with a bewildered expression on her face. "I feel fine, I think. Are you sure I was hypnotized? I think I've been dreaming."

"Well, it's time for you to rejoin your friends downtown. It's almost midnight. Would you like me to drive you there or can you take a taxi?"

Still looking a little dazed, she said, "A cab will be fine. I think there's a cab stand in front of the casino."

"Will and J.J. will help you locate one," I said. I really needed to get rid of the two guys, whose company was getting tiresome now that they'd served their purpose. Besides, the semen in my briefs was beginning to feel clammy. I wanted to get out of them and clean up.

"I wish I had a sweater to wear over this dress," said Nancy, putting her sandals back on. "I left all my clothes at the motel we're staying at. But I guess if I quickly get into a warm cab it'll be all right."

When Nancy stood up, I walked over to her and gave her a big hug. "You were under for almost an hour, but most of the time you were just dozing. I got you temporarily programmed to stop smoking, if that's a problem. I forgot to ask you. Also, I purged you of a few common phobias, just in case you have them. You'll no longer be afraid of snakes, for example."

"Snakes? That's funny. I think I had a dream about a snake." She said this very seriously while batting her big blue eyes at the three of us. Never had I seen such a show of earnestness and innocence.

Both Will and I glanced over at J.J. to see if he got the connection, and obviously he did. He was looking down at his shoes trying to stifle a grin.

He then took Nancy by the elbow and escorted her to the door. In less than a minute the three of them were gone. I knew, because we'd already planned this final scene of our little play, that Nancy would be back in less than an hour. She'd have a cab drive her around for a while before returning to the Peppermill.

Sure enough, about forty-five minutes later Nancy knocked on the door. By then I'd gotten out of my clammy briefs and, in fact, all of my clothes. So I answered the door stark naked. Soon she was naked, too, and we took a leisurely shower together. While showering, she told me she'd had a hard time getting rid of Will and J.J. They really wanted for her to come to their apartment. This was why she was late getting back to me.

Then we lay down together on the bed talking about what had just happened. I congratulated her on the snake comment. She talked about how being pretending to be so passive, so irresponsibly helpless, as guys she didn't know manhandled her had been a huge turn-on. This led to her explanation of why she sucked J.J.'s cock.

"I hadn't really planned on doing it," she began. "It just happened. I think it's because you turned me on so much eating my cunt. It was probably a mistake. Let me make it up to you."

Saying this, she brought her mouth down to my limp dick and began sucking it. Apologetically, I explained that I'd cum in my pants just a short time ago and might not be ready to have sex yet. I suggested that we wait till morning.

"That's fine with me," she said. "I'm pretty tired anyway."

It was worth the wait. We had a wonderful fuck session when we woke up at about 7:30 Saturday morning. Afterwards we talked about last night's adventure and decided to try something like it later that evening. But because we didn't want to run into Will and J.J. again, we decided to relocate. So, after a nice breakfast, we checked out of the Peppermill and went looking for a motel in Sparks.

12