All Comments on 'My Wife Goes Out with Her Friends Ch. 03'

by MySexyCurvesWife

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Your Wife is Hot!

Oh man, I loved this story, as a matter fact, I love the whole series! Yvonne is fucking sexy hot dude! I love how your stories are about everyone's pleasure! In this case, Jeff's, your hot wife's, and yours! Everyone knows their place and that is what makes your stories so hot! I also looked at her nice ass in her thong last time, what an ASS! Now you posted those gorgeouse Tits that you always rave about! Fuck yes, Your Wife, does have NICE TITS! You are in a great position my friend! You lucky fucking bastard...ha! I love it..keep wrting please...mmmmmmmm

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
That was Hot!

That was a hot story, I am a husband myself and I fantasize about my sexy wife with a man like Jeff.....Hot series.....thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Her pic!

Fuck, your wife looks just like how you described her in her your stories! Fuck I beat off looking at her! Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I was leaking too

As I imagined it was my wife, I can't wait to get between her legs and clean he so he can fill her with his man cock and cum in her married cunt. I would be licking my come coverd hand on the way to his house. Hopes he gets to clean some cock soon wife will love seeing him on his knees befor her man cock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
really hot

wish i had a big cock

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
SHARING

I'm afraid if it had been wife if she wouldn't let me fuck her before we went to meet her lover, (I wanted him to have a cream pie too as well as me) she wouldn't get to see her lover I would make sure of that, I'd ring Jeff and tell him she as changed her mind and she say's thanks, it was exciting whilst it lasted.

But this cuckold pussy whipped wimp gave in.

Anyway my wife wouldn't cheat on her wedding vows she has great principles, like I have.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 2 years ago

Hmm, fresh cream pie, what more can a husband ask for besides cock flavored kisses.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I never watch my wife get fucked before. One time we were at her company cook out and pool party. We had been drinking and eating all day. I heard my wife telling one of her friends that I would pass out before long and be out for hrs. She went and got us a drink mine was strong as hell. I asked her if she was trying to get me drunk and she yes and she wanted to have a good time. She was talking on her phone, so she went to bathroom so she could talk. I took the drink she had gotten me and pour most of it in the trash when she came back, I made out like I was out of it. She got into the pool and 2 of her girlfriends came up to her and started feeling her up and she was loving it and kissing them. They pulled the bottom of her suit off and put it on the pool deck. I don't know how many fingers they were fucking her with but, I could tell she was asking for more. She had her hands playing with their tits and most of the people were watching them. The woman that had set next to me was talking on the phone telling them that they were fucking her and had 8 fingers in her pussy and was wanting more. She said she was going over and give them a hand next thing I know she is in the pool and put her fingers in my wife too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This story is great. My wife is beautiful and I've never thought about sharing her but the back seat scene in the story was so hot. I envisioned my gorgeous wife mounting a man with a big cock. I imagined the pleasure they would both get and how exciting it would be to watch her. I hope the next chapter is just as good as this one, you do a wonderful job of creating fantasy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous