All Comments on 'My Wife, My Slut'

by jack_straw

Sort by:
  • 149 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Oh boy, he really punished her!!

I started quickly scanning the text at the end of page 2. After page 6, I stopped and tried to figure out how anyone could write a story that was so pointless, so devoid of any credible plot structure. I suppose you had this fascinating idea (experience?) of the smoking lesson so fixated in your mind that you then had to go about constructing an "adult" story that would use that same "lesson" but in some kind of nominally sexual encounter.

So you came up with this nonsense. None of it makes any sense -- except for why a wife would be so easily seduced by a hustler who could 'read' her mood when she was married to someone with the emotional empathy and perceptiveness of a brick wall. I even got to hoping you'd write it so that she would tell him she was leaving him and thanks for nothin' -- and go fuck the cash register in your store! And rent yourself some pron videos while you're at it.

This isn't writing; it's just typing. Do they have negative stars for ratings?

BoomerbillBoomerbillalmost 6 years ago
Just reread it and rehated it!

It truly is an incredible (as in not credible or imaginable) story. Also hateful. The writer must be someone who would grab a woman by the pussy. Wish it were possible to give negative stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
WTF

Pure bullshit

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
5 stars

Wish I'd read this story years ago, might still be married.

CumminginsiderherCumminginsiderheralmost 6 years ago
One form of punishment doesn't work for everything Lame Story

Where OD'ing on Smokes maybe will make someone not want to smoke again, that system doesn't work on most things. You can't do it with Drugs, you will die. And doing it with sex would destroy ANY relationship.

This is really just a total Shit Story. Waste of time. It was bad in the beginning and middle and the end was one of the worst I have read.

Where you pissed when you wrote this story because the Dog rejected your sexual advances?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Jack your off your rocker

Absolutely no grip on reality! She is out fucking others so her punishment is fucking others! hahaha...what a moron! I understand 2 is the lowest number that counts on this site so that's what you got. Really deserves -5.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Write

You can write a very good story, and then you write crap like this . Why? Looks like B'rer Fox done throwed B'rer Rabbit into the Broad patch. Some punishment.

Ocker51Ocker51about 5 years ago
Just Garbage

Started out ok but quickly turned to shit, save your time and skip this dribble. ⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Hmm

Not my proudest fap

schulz777schulz777almost 5 years ago
stupid story about

one stupid husband

2starrs

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Sick

A fitting end would ge beem the wife asking when they could do that again....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
How is this a two part series?

The two have nothing to do with each other

Ocker53Ocker53almost 4 years ago
What A Waste

Total waste of time, 6 pages of dribble⭐️

RimmerdalRimmerdalabout 3 years ago

Just take the two of them out and shoot them.

nixroxnixroxabout 3 years ago
worst story EVER a 1 for you and too bad they don't offer negative numbers

poor story - lousy plot - terrible character development. Too many things wrong to list them in this small space.

Hiram325Hiram325about 3 years ago

I skipped ahead after the first page... No way an I wasting a second on RAAC shit like this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Ohmigawd that's a great romantic story I'm crying after reading it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
BS

Whole story was BS.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

THE ABSOLUTE WORST EXCUSE FOR LITERATURE THAT I EVER READ. TRULY RATED FIVE BELOW ZERO.

CBX1980CBX1980over 2 years ago

Another cheating wife husband gets turned on by his wife screwing other guys. BS

DrgwngDrgwngover 2 years ago

This was truly the worst cuck shit ever. I am so happy this idiot author is gone. A total bottom of the barrel piece of crap literature ever produced

NitpicNitpicover 2 years ago
Just

Just garbage

AA82ndAAAA82ndAAover 2 years ago

I give the writer an A for the story development. The topic and "punshment" would only work with two very sick people.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

pure shit!\ZEROZEROZERO!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

ABSOLUTE TRASH. NOT WORTH READING.

REALLY A REDNECK HUSBAND AND TRAILER PARK TRASH WIFE

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This was the most stupid garbage I have ever read. The writer must be an illiterate knuckle-dragging moron with an IQ of a stone.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Pathetic crap, stop writing cucky boy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Terrible story. Just awful.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyover 1 year ago

Interesting story!

5

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I like the way he handled his business. Like a REAL man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I had to skim pg 3. Pg 4 seemed the same gratuitous drivel. I stooped - never before,but I'm out. So, NO SCORE, to be fair, since I could not finish it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

One of the worst stories by this author. Nonsensical throughout. Her motivations are a mess. Alcohol, big cock?, blackmail, promotions? What is missing? She repeatedly chested or submitted to blackmail for months. She saw the asshole a couple times a week in a hotel, sometimes in a sandwich or even a gangbang. She lied repeatedly. She was worried about losing her marriage and supposedly loved her husband even more during a time when she was getting drunk and blackmailed for sex while reducing sex withnher husband and being a real bitch and looking to get caught to get free of yhr asshole. All it took was a sexual harassment charge with some video to get the guy to resign and move away. But she is too dumb to do anything about it and by then is in full Stockholm Syndrome. And then his dumb huge, long gangbang. What a crapoy story. Yeah what a misfire of a RAAC.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Terrible story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

It makes sense. But his revenge was less about punishing her for his enjoyment, no matter how much he cries it is the case. His dad punished him to make him sick of smoking. He made her do a gangland to make her sick of it. It was more for her benefit. He gets nothing out of it. A vengeful punishment would be a hall pass, for him. They could discuss the exact terms, but she doesn't yet understand the pain of losing your love to another. This hurts her. But it hurts him too. So I refuse to call this revenge, it's a lesson. A painful one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

So now the whole town knows his wife is the town bicycle?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

More cuck bs, I swear you UK gents have let yourselves be browbeaten and feminized so much that you are all simp cuckolds, you make 9year old girls look like alphas. Seriously grow some man parts.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Horrible story about abuse. What he did to his wife was awful sexual abuse. I’m stunned by the absolute depravity!

If he truly loved her, he would never subject her to that kind of torture! There are other solutions! I know it’s fiction but I felt incredibly sad for her!

The worst story I’ve read in a long time.

That wasn’t evening the score! Maybe the story is some kind of sick joke to provoke strong emotions from readers.

I’m gonna go hug my wife now and try to forget what I just read!

skruff101skruff10112 months ago

Nonsense, it literally made no sense. After the abuse hubby piled on to her bet she wishes he went straight to the divorce when he found out.

But supposedly they loved each other so that’s ok then. BOLLOCKS.

DeanofMeanDeanofMean9 months ago

I have my misgivings about that working rl, but it was a well written story an interesting exploration of fidelity

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Dorksped of a story that has no plausibility to it not even in fantasy land. This doesn't even make good erotica, Bunch of foolishness that could end up with STI's. Pretty much a wasted read.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

So hubby was so hurt by wifey fucking other men that he arranges for her to be fucked a bunch of times by a bunch of men. Yeah, that’ll teach her. Oooh, let’s not forget about the terrible revenge he got on Billy. He told on him and got him fired. That’ll teach him. You really need to study up on this revenge thing because you apparently don’t quite get it.

krazicat99krazicat996 months ago

That was the longest 45 minutes of my life, and possibly the worst.

haltwhogoestherehaltwhogoesthere4 months ago

all that checking of id's and 'blood tests' to pull off and us anonymous truckers?

mfbridgesmfbridgesabout 2 months ago

This story is wrong in so many ways, it doesn't even make sense. How could any of that fix a marriage. I understand it's a interesting story twist but come on. All you proved is that she can enjoy a gang bang. She's already lied to you plenty of times, what one more.

chasbo38chasbo38about 1 month ago

Clearly this is the author's sex dream.

Hope he was not thinking about his wife when wrote this preposterous tale.

AA82ndAAAA82ndAAabout 1 month ago

So stupid it didn't even qualify as a story.....

AnonymousAnonymous24 days ago

very.very dumb story..absolute nonsense so bad after the first chapter I skipped to the last chapter to see how it ended,waste of read...0..stars for what it is, garbage!..You had to be desperate to get a submission out to present this...

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous