All Comments on 'My Wife, My Slut'

by jack_straw

Sort by:
  • 149 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Great story!!!

That was an extremely well written story, erotic and moving. It would make a great Indie film. Thanks for taking the time to share your prose!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Shit Story

This is a shitty story and it is too damn long.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
wow

well written! very hot and emotional. keep it up.

rpsuchrpsuchover 19 years ago
reward not revenge

Well written. I love the in-depth analysis of anonymous who said it was a shit story. That will certainly help you improve your writing.

She enjoyed it just about until the end. And since it's written from his point of view, he doesn't know what she's thinking. Maybe she is waiting for a real trip out of town so she can set up a gang bang with only 20 guys because the description through the 1st 20-25 seems to say it's the best time she ever had in her life. Though you set it up to match the cigarette parallel, she could have as easily have loved the whole thing. Cigarette smoking is painful at first, as I know from my one puff to find out what it was all about. This sex was wonderful for her from the first touch.

I'm not advocating revenge, but revenge would be having her wait at home while he whores around a few months like she did, waiting to find out if he found someone he prefers to her and will divorce her for, all the while knowing what he's doing. That would not only be revenge, but having felt what it's like to be the one betrayed, she would not likely repeat.

Despite the, in my opinion, thinness of the revenge premise, you did it well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Thank you

For writing something truly worth reading.

Always, E

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
cool story

i was tinking too wordy at first but then i read it all anyways cause it kept my interest and was hot...

!i was hoping she woulda left him after the gangbang and then come back but maybe that woulda been too long.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
RPSuch's "analysis" is to the Point

this kind of "revenge" may get the woman a bit sore for a while and so, with some fake tears, they'd hug and kiss and "make up",,,, but down the road, she's gonna want to select her own multiple partners

hey, if once, twice or three time,,, why not again, right?

again, a better revenge is not to make her "smoke"/have sex until she's "tired"/sick of it. something like the following is likely a better "revenge",,,,

"You thought you're happy; but you found out you're not, so you've done what you wanted, to make yourself happy.

"I thought I was happy, too, but apparently, I'm not either, not unlike you.

"Whatever love we thought we had for one another, if it didn't end long time ago then it surely did the minute you ended it. I will make my own decisions as to what makes me happy from now on,,,

"You can decide whether you want to "stay married" or not, unilaterally, as you've decide on straying and other matters,,, whether they are important to you or not;

"I will, from this point forward, consciously search for someone else who believe in the same things I do with respect to love, family, cherishing, trust, and friendship. These simple beliefs and things are important to me,,,

"If I don't find that someone special and if you still want to stay married, I'm all for that. But if or when I found that special someone, I will leave you and the past behind. I will continue to be a part of the children we created together; but beyond that, you and I will not be a part of each other again, if or when I found that person...."

Don't have to cry loud or long about it, being all righteous and idiotic. Just say that, simply,,,

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
THE MORE I READ THE SILLY IT GOT

YOU SAID YOU DIDN'T LEAVE BECAUSE OF THE CHILDRED,A SLUT AND WHORE FOR A MOTHER.THEN YOU MAKE HER A BIGGER WHORE AND A SLUT WITH THE GANGBANG.WITH AIDS AND OTHERS KILLERS OUT THERE WHAT WERE YOU THINKING.THERE A LOT OF WAYS OF BEING A WIMP.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Disapponted

As a wimp cuckold he has a lot to learn. He didn't clean out his wife's cunt with his tongue, and he didn't suck any of the men to get them hard or clean them off. She probably picked up a good crop of STDs to make things interesting for a while, maybe even aids.

If he is not a wimp cuckold, why didn't he charge the guys for fucking his wife while he sat there drinking beer and watching?

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Wicked

Wicked story. Don't listen to the asshole who wrote in capitals. The only thing is I almost lost interest before it really got going. Maybe next time be more graphic from the start. Looking fwd to the next one

SalamisSalamisover 19 years ago
Dangerous Revenge

You made me think that no one ever seeks revenge to get even. It's always about one-uping the other party. The danger is that the response will be way out of proportion to the violation and the revenge backfires leaving the aggreived party more damaged than before The husband here tread a fine line toward his own self-destruction.

But he realized he went too far in his response. He could have dumped her and sought counseling alone or kept her and jointly went to a counselor. It might have been more realistic if he had walked away before the gangbang was concluded and they divorced. But this ending had more heart.

When she asked if she had a home to go home to it sealed the husband's course of action. I don't think there was enough groundwork laid to indicate she would seek other gangbangs. If anything I thought the opposite.

Thanks for a good read. The length was appropriate.

jakkjakkover 19 years ago
twisted

perverse to say the least i like others think her feelings would have been better at the end it was hot but left you cold to i wish it hadnt got out of hand but i guess that can happen. anyway it was a sick and twisted plot til the end and while i liked the sex to some degree i found it just too dark for my likeing. "jakk' ps left me wanting a romantic story so much it hurts uuhhh damn that was twisted.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Agree with rpsuch

I have to agree with rpsuch, seems like she was mostly getting rewarded until she just got tired. NOT the way to punish her. Would you give a junkie drugs to make them quit? I like the idea of her being denied sex and having to watch him with other women......let her feel the same kind of pain and betrayal that he did. Then if they both can be loyal and work it out, things are at least on a kind of level playing field..... I liked the story for the most part.

Nightowl22Nightowl22over 19 years ago
Revenge!

I thought he wanted to keep his wife from fucking other men and instead he has her screwing the whole town.

Her exposure to STD is almost a certainty. Plus, I doubt that he could touch the walls of her cunt after that!! She'd have to wear a diaper for her ass, too.

She likes gang bangs so much it's hard to tell what would cure her but there must be another way. Counseling, divorce, something different. I really don't believe she would be cured because of the super gangbang. It would stop her just until she got her energy back. Once completely rested she would still love gangbangs.

Something else would STILL be necessary to stop her from fucking around. His asking her why she did it seems superfluous, she LOVED it.

Maybe the threat of losing everything, expecially the kids, could check her but it doesn't seem likely. She didn't mention the kids at any time.

I woulda been happier if he had crushed one or two of Billy Boy's nuts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
succinctly

In a word - respect!!! The story was indeed very well written. Lots of pictorial fucking but the respect lost by you from your readers was due to a revenge without regard for the aspect of credibility (yours and the stories).

Multiple partnered gangbang driven continual orgasems, like drugs, isn't a credible way to punish someone who loves them, let alone for the mother of his children (unless the marriage was over). Really now, how did you think you could sell that to us as erotic or sensual???? You don't need to lower yourself like that, not with your talents.

Understandable consequential revenge could have taken many forms but cuckolding oneself was the worst disrespect imaginable!!!

Make it up to us. Selfishly, we want you to entertain us as you can, not disrespect your story, yourself or us. Consider - Regards

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Crap

When I learned it was a 40 year old hide, I skipped to the end. Nothing erotic about an old dried up hide. Mostly they can't even give it away--they buy it.

fakers51fakers51almost 19 years ago
Very deserving to both of them

This was a great and both of them deserved each other. She cheated more times that he could count and she explained why. He took it upon himself to give her more or as much as she could stand. He got even with Billy Stewart and they got back together and with help they will stay together. That's my spiel of this marraige.

fakers51fakers51almost 19 years ago
Very deserving to both of them

This was a great and both of them deserved each other. She cheated more times that he could count and she explained why. He took it upon himself to give her more or as much as she could stand. He got even with Billy Stewart and they got back together and with help they will stay together. That's my spiel of this marraige.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Different

It was a different ending for a formula type of story. It has little correlation with reality but it is fiction, not reality. Give the story "A" for originality. "B" for the writing---which is good. The brutality of the gangbang is a little much. Billy Boy deserved all he got. He should have gotten more bodily injury----not to be sadistic but fair is fair.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
I like the story

I liked the story and your writing in this and other stories. I have read the comments and feel that some are correct and some are not.

I do think the way she went into the gang bang with fun but came out scarred emotionally is right. Per the, "It was a look of desperation, of pity, like she was begging for mercy, and of sadness that she had driven to such an emotional point", I think she was broken. I doubt she would do anything further seeing her life a mess with causing her husband and children such pain.

With letting her suck off others he did not know, like the Frat guys, he lost control and possibly opened up to STD.

I do think the husband was also broken seeing what he did.

Through counselling and time the problems would be overcome. Keep up your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
still waiting for the PUNISHMENT STUPID

Jac straw

can you please tell me how after the wife confess to her hsuband that she loved fucking multiple men and did so for weeks....

how this course of action was punishment?

were the whore wife's multiple orgasms really hard for her to take...?

was the contstant state of sexual arousal make her think twice about NOT cheating again?

where you fucking moron is the punishment

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
just another pos

whore wife, wimpy stupid husband, neither give a good goddamn about marriage or vows, what a waste of time

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
I don't think she would have gone thru with the GB

I don't think she would have gone thru with the GB. I really think she would would have said no way. He on the other hand should have sued the Bank for 7 figures. That would have been my revenge. Plus young chicks would have been after a rich guy (him). But, it's just a story and was a good read. I gave it a 5. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Good

I enjoyed your story especially as its a fantasy which the other commenting guys seemed to have forgoten. Good work

RicticRicticover 17 years ago
Good Story

Thanks for a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Crock of shit wimp husband

He took his wife for granted so she got gang fucked and the made everthing OK

What an asshole story!

bornagainbornagainover 17 years ago
A Great Story

That was so good and it had some funny momologue to where they went to that gas station and the attendant lost it lol

Pat Murray

Atlanta,Ga.

Orion623Orion623almost 17 years ago
Punishment was not credible

Credit should be given to the author for submitting all 6 pages at the same time. The story was pretty good until the so called punishment phase began. At that point it went over the top of plausibility. Still, I enjoyed the story and always look forward to Jack Straw offerings.

acs_1acs_1almost 17 years ago
No...

I didn't like this story one bit. Nothing worked right. The whole concept here is flawed. When marriage vows can be disregarded, because she was being neglected? So in the end she fucked around behind his back and it was his fault? She gave her anal cherrie away to some little nobody but never to her husband, but he's still to blame? In the end he'll try to forgive her, but she needs to forgive him too? Fuck that! Careful what kind of message you want to send out to the world buddy...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Interesting story but he is still a wimp husband.

Why in world would he take the slut-wife back? She deserves at least one bullet in the head and to be buried in the sand. The husband was a friggin wimp.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
wtf

started off on the right foot but then went the typical way of wimp husbands. i mean come on he catches her being dp'd by two guys and he's conflicted. Please! and to top it all of the kids know.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Somebodies head is on backwards

From the very opening, I was worried about this type of punishment. I got caught in boot camp in the Navy, smoking in bed. My punishment was the same as in the story, except that I was required to smoke two packs of Lucky Strikes while standing under a big garbage can turned upsid down over my head, giving the smoke nowhere to go. I hated cigarettes right after that for about 4 days, but eventually went back to smoking, and developed a 4 pack a day habit. I always blamed it on the boot camp incident, so naturally I figured the woman in this story would descend into a permanent gangbanger. For the life of me, I can't imagine anyone wanting to go home, kiss, and make love to someone who has just done what she did. Yuuukk. The writing was good though. I just wish the punishment had been something else.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
what she said...

when confronted, she acknowledged what billy did for her, and wouldn't that weight in his brain? what about what those men did ? talk about streching limits. wouldn't there be that question, even if she love him . a comparison, more ? and unintended consequences ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
she was no innocent

there was the curiousity initially, and perhaps alcohol; but thereafter her free will was there.

it did not stop. that 'punishment' involved what she loved to do! the calculation and the premeditation took her beyond the pale. her statement of billy's studliness forgotten? fake orgasism for husband? other? pitch the bitch

WoodButcher57WoodButcher57over 15 years ago
"NO F'n WAY"!

Maybe a good story, but made me want to puke, I didn't finish this one.

glk19glk19about 15 years ago
not good

completely unrealistic, no way anyone would do that to their cheating wife. Also he wouldnt be able to feel anything inside her after that

Simple49erSimple49eralmost 15 years ago
Regardless of the black mail

she clearly enjoyed the cheating. She like the variety and the penis size change. She did not got to her husband and tell him about the blackmail. I would divorce her for being stupid. His punishment: give her what she likes; lots of attention from many men who give her orgasm after orgasm that are better than him. Confirm she is cheater and help her cheat more. The husband is stupid. A good reason to divorce him. But then maybe stupid plus stupid equals social workers need to come and get the children taken away from them, because neither should be around kids. Good heavens, what was the author thinking unless, oh, this satire and exaggeration and just trying to stretch the limits of this kind of story. Sorry, just too stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Much to stupid to bear rating higher than zero

blackmail, no blackmail, the woman is a complete round heeled slut. The old joke about quarter blowjobs seems to fit her nicely. You dont take home trash and fuck it, you throw it away. She had a lover and a job you should have divorced her right away. You cant love a woman to totally disrespects and humiliates you. She may in her fucked up head think she loves you but her actions speak louder than any words and makeup sex is just another lay for her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
gotta be

you gotta be the dumbest writer on the internet find a normal guy or woman for that matter that would take a slut like that back. also the foolishness about turning forty and him not paying enough attention to her are not excuses to run around.For a story to be good it should have some truth to it your doesn't unless he's one of these sickos that like to have their wife screwing around, you even tried to get that in your dumb story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Jack you don't know straw!!!

You had a good story going until half way. Half way you went nuts. Did you read the damn thing before you submitted it I wasted my damn time.

PS The sex was boring!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Bull Shit--Good Read

This woman is a whore, slut, skank, she will cheat again--Jack I think you were smoking some good wackey weed to write this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Where?

Where do these idiot wannabe writers come from or is there somebody scouring all the litter bins for rejected stories that is then published here?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
ANOTHER WANNABE CRITIC!

"Where?

Anonymous on 12/01/09 under the title "WHERE" posted the following: "Where do these idiot wannabe writers come from or is there somebody scouring all the litter bins for rejected stories that is then published here?"

Anonymous' comments above are sad. Jack-straw has written 146 stories since he started posting. 113 of them have received the HOT designation and 2 have received the W designation. That's 77.4% of his postings have been HOT!

So tell me Anonymous, WHAT HAVE YOU WRITTEN LATELY?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
OMG

A real man could not have written this story. No way in Hell

MasterCatharsisMasterCatharsisalmost 14 years ago
Have you ever noticed....

that the people who call authors wimps are almost always too wimpy to sign their names and post anonymously?

jasonnhjasonnhalmost 14 years ago
No way

I can't imagine why you would take back a slut who has carried on a long term affair including multiple partners at a time. She is unforgivable. And her excuse is "You weren't paying me enough attention" and "I was curious". Whiny and Pathetic. Since she would be divorced she could spend all the time she wanted satisfying her curiosity. And he could try out other women as well. I can stretch my mind and vaguely see how forcing her to endure the gang bang might teach her a lesson. But if a significant part of the problem is her being faithful, what the hell kind of solution is that. If he was going to leave her setting up the gang bang unwillingly for revenge might have been understandable. "Just letting you satisfy your curiosity dear." But not if you're planning to keep her. The mental image of seeing her fucked for hours would make her completely unacceptable as a wife.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
STDS.YOU HAD SEX WITH HER AFTER...YOU DIDN'T FILM THE GANGBANG AND YOU DIDN'T...

DIVORCE HER

oldwayneoldwaynealmost 14 years ago
I can't believe I actually read this sick-assed shit!

This story took wimpy-assed cuckold to entirely new level. I have read some good stories of yours, BUT THIS AIN'T ONE OF THEM!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Jack "Creampie" Straw

well done, dining on creampies at the Y, enjoy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
to a real man

May you and your wife have all the happiness possible for the rest of your lives. Mark

huedogghuedoggabout 13 years ago
real man my ass

your wife is fucking some dude and his friends and you keep her, your just an HIV prospect waiting to happen. This is just another keep the wife at all cost bullshit stories. I have seen one case where the husband stayed after some shit like that and he killed himself later when she got pregnant and there were 28 guys who where the possible father. Fuck that slut and move on.

FD45FD45about 13 years ago
I gave it a two

And the reason is this. First, you tell a well crafted story. I don't recall any bobbles or misteps in the first three pages (as far as I could go) You understand what a paragraph is for, that spelling counts and AFAIR you didn't abuse any flaming homonyms. You discussed the emotions well and your timeline for the story worked better then your previous work I read.

That being said, it's a preference thing. I don't like these sort of revenge stories. I don't find the credible.

So I'm hoping that is simply a dip into that particularly sordid pool and that you discuss other story lines in your quality work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
WOW

.. you really know how to make the SLUT wife pay .... what's next .. the WIMP/CUCK husband has the guys fuck his pussy ( yes, I said his PUSSY ) because NO man with a cock would ever put up with her WHORING ASS ... accept in one of your POS stories .. WHAT A LOAD OF SHIT! Once again it's cream pies for all the WUSS husbands in your tales. How about having her fuck 100 more guys so she can be sure about her "needs" before she goes back to her "neutered" husband.

RePhilRePhilalmost 13 years ago
Another WACC Job

Wuss Ass Castrated Cuckold

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
TOO CLEVER

Too clever for your own good... Holes everywhere. Elaborate safe sex precautions, interviews, etc. then goes out and fucks dozens of total strangers here there and everywhere. Both should die from AIDS...

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
THE ORANGE BLOSSOM SPECIAL

A GREAT TRAIN RIDE. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
One of the worst stories I

I've ever read

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Waste of words

Just more wimp shit

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Awful

Garbage

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
CRAP

Crap of the crap

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Please shoot yourself you fucking limp dicked wimp

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Stopped reading

Cock hard while watching wife cheat, just another loser. People write how they are.

BetterEndingBetterEndingover 11 years ago
Just Not Sure of the Lesson

Like many others, I have trouble believing she learned anything from this experience other than she should probably limit herself to around 20 guys. There was a major difference between the gang-bang and his dad's smoking lesson. His dad selected a cigarette that he would hate from the first puff. There was no enjoyment for him when smoking a camel. Conversely, she really seemed to enjoy the first 20 or 30 guys.

The other difference was the intent. The smoking lesson was intended to make him hate smoking and never want to do it again. At least you did express his concern that the gang-bang could turn her off of sex completely.

It does not seem at all credible. Even if she ended up hating gang-bangs, she probably found a lot of other cocks she liked along the way. My guess is that she will want to try out some more of those in the future.

Even though I am a fan of reconciliations, I don't think there was a basis for one in this case. She continued fucking around even after she knew that he knew and she really liked what the other men had to offer. She even said it was the best sex she ever had and she did not say it was only because she was excited about cheating.

At that point, I don't think he had any alternative but to cut his losses and throw her out.

Oh, and what person in a marriage worth a damn allows their spouse to go out multiple times a week and come in drunk very late at night each time? I had a more difficult time accepting anything in the story after reading that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Dumb lesson

Smoking lesson - I get that. Turning wife into a bigger slut - not so much. That just seemed WAY over the top and the opposite thing to do. You lost me there.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
dumb lesson

now she is more fucked up and a hardcore whore and slut now. She can never go back. Neither will trust each other completely ever again. He was a dumb ass to think this would work. Even with all the precaution she still could have Aids/Hiv or any STD. As she had her period she didnt get pregnant. But will never have a baby again and metaphause will come much sooner as she will be screwed up inside now. This was just a story but I skipped a lot as it was a dumb thing to due.

TheGrimReaper81TheGrimReaper81about 11 years ago
My dad - a wise old man

Growing up, my dad always told me that if you do not want to listen to reason or words of sanity, you'll end up learning the hard way and feeling the consequences of your actions. In this case, Claire did just that. She learned, felt and witnessed the consequences of what she started, and to 9 out of 10 people that would be enough.

When you marry to young, there is always going to be trouble later on. You're both young and naive when you get married. You're inexperienced and, quite frankly, don't have a god damn clue about life or what a relationship is all about. If you have not dated, had lovers, boyfriends, girlfriends, etc. prior to your marriage, the marriage is doomed to fail! It is because as you get older you also get curious, you as a person also evolve, you listen to your, possibly, more experienced, friends talking, etc.

Life is about learning; sometimes learning is a hard and cruel experience that will kick you harder than a horse!

cantbuymycantbuymyabout 11 years ago

What kind of leftist fucking shit is this? The same kind that told us we could fix rapists and childmolesters. It is not a smoke in your mouth it is a bunch of fucking possible aids infected men fucking every hole the whore has. And what makes you think because you don't smoke she will follow your stupid idea? Lots of people got the smoke treatment and still started smoking again, stupid fucking story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

That was just stupid. Next time invite santa clause and the easter bunny and it will be a little more believable!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Well that was dumb

The Father's lesson I understood. But gang banging your wife? That's beyond stupid for to many reasons to innumerate. Ruined the story for me.

Tim413Tim413almost 11 years ago
I generally like

revenge stories, but most of them involve revenge AFTER the divorce. I had trouble with this revenge. If the two of them decided this was going to be their lifestyle well into the future, that is one thing, but this orgy "to prove she really loved him" was sick. He should have simply divorced her.

As my mother said re my former wife, "It's too bad she didn't get this out of her system before she had her babies."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

You know I'm always curious about how cuckolded men think and now I know that none of you are normal. The fact that this is supposed to be punishment is quite mind-boggling. A man is cuckolded by his so he takes it to a ridiculous degree? What? Maybe if he had made his wife have mff threesomes or more then maybe it would suffice, but uhh I guess as a man who is disgusted with the idea of cuckolding, I don't get this story and probably never will.

I think you people have mental disorders.

TMSPTGR3TMSPTGR3over 10 years ago
Think a Little Please

This reads like one of those books which has four different options for about eight different plot sections. Its a plot your own book. However, you can also create an absolutely ridiculous parody of a story by selecting contradictory plot provisions. This is the result of one of those creations. No plot twist is supported by prior actions - its really a joke son!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Flower

Amazing story before revenge . Moment when Mike catch your wife in DP action is GREAT .

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Disturbing

It's hard to believe he had any love for her. What kind of a man would put any woman through that is beyond me. How could he ever look into his daughter's eyes after what he's done to her mother? This story left a bad taste in my mouth.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
concur with this being "disturbing"

As all out revenge and then dump the Bitch I could see this. In real life neither party would or even could trust their partner in the future. There is no way she would be "cured" from being a slut by this action.

InescuInescualmost 10 years ago
Pretty fucking disgusting

How any man could watch his wife do that and ever want to touch her again is beyond me and such a person can't call themselves a man.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
future

I can't see how this marriage can survive. His "punishment' was more like her fantasy and was so over the top I can't see how she could accept it

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

dumbass cucky arsewipe. totally.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Hey....

Please never write anything.... ever again. You're not only a cuck, you're the king of cucks. Which the world knows are the most pathetic people alive. I say people because there is not a cuck alive who has ever be considered a man...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
You have got to be kidding

That he even wanted her back is unbelievable! This is the dumbest story ever.

ErotFanErotFanover 8 years ago
A whole new LW subclassification?

This must be a subclass of Burn The Bitch (BTB). I propose the classification Burnout The Bitch (BoTB).

First part was interesting. But lost interest somewhere around the rest stop. Skipped to the motel to try to pick it up at the gangbang - too late - you lost me.

The comments to the story were (for the most) predictable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Why would he take her back?

She's a complete and total slut. Probably diseased to boot. The reasons make no difference. The trust is gone and no way is it coming back. This ending just made no sense at all. Bad story, worse ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Whoa....

There is awful and there's awful. But this was past awful and straight to gross.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
retarded author

don't have other words. 1/5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
What!!!!

You are one sick man. This is so far out even for a fantasy and so improbable........forget it....I don't even have words to describe the crap that I just skimmed over

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Gross

over the top. No redeeming qualities.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 7 years ago
I have to agree with the closet homo comment

this was nothing more than a closet homo cuck and whore story.

silentsoundsilentsoundover 7 years ago
Umm....yuk...

Intriguing writing but really gross and I would be interested in the dynamics of that stupid cheating whore getting fucked more than she wanted curing her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
A Parody, right?

You've managed to include the worst aspects of every Literotica template for stories in this category. As a result, you've made almost every paragraph worse than the preceding. But, I admit, I didn't read every paragraph, so went to the last page to see how you'd end this. You didn't disappoint: it was as unlikely, illogical, unbelievable and preposterous as the rest of it. Did I mention utterly stupid?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Gross.

The beginning was good about the dad and the cigarettes and it was becoming so stupid at the end. No stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
bunch of shit

What about your crap. I'm sorry I even spent the time reading this bullshit stuff. Not reading anything more by this asshole author

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Long winded CUCK BULLSHIT!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
What a pile of shit

You don't reward a whore with more of what she wants, you just lick the cunt into the curb and be happy that you're done with her..

Fuck! what a pile of cuck shit.

The bitch was lucky he didn't pay someone to shoot her whore ass.

But then he was as week as watered down shandy.

BoomerbillBoomerbillover 6 years ago
Masterbatory Bullshit

This story would only have made sense had he thrown her skanky ass out!! On the other hand, it is difficult to decide which of these two is worse, both are repugnant.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Statement

You are brain dead aren't you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
@Idiot anon below

That's not how you use the word aren't. Don't call people brain dead while your sentence implies you're an idiot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Wow

This is the worst story I've seen on Literotica in quite some time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Run. Save yourselves fellow readers....

Don't read this twaddle........it sucked.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Sucked. OMG it sucked.

Do not bother to read this.

OPrimeOPrimeabout 6 years ago
Dumb

Just dumb, don't waste your time

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous