All Comments on 'My Wife, My Slut'

by jack_straw

Sort by:
  • 149 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous24 days ago

very.very dumb story..absolute nonsense so bad after the first chapter I skipped to the last chapter to see how it ended,waste of read...0..stars for what it is, garbage!..You had to be desperate to get a submission out to present this...

AA82ndAAAA82ndAA30 days ago

So stupid it didn't even qualify as a story.....

chasbo38chasbo38about 1 month ago

Clearly this is the author's sex dream.

Hope he was not thinking about his wife when wrote this preposterous tale.

mfbridgesmfbridgesabout 2 months ago

This story is wrong in so many ways, it doesn't even make sense. How could any of that fix a marriage. I understand it's a interesting story twist but come on. All you proved is that she can enjoy a gang bang. She's already lied to you plenty of times, what one more.

haltwhogoestherehaltwhogoesthere4 months ago

all that checking of id's and 'blood tests' to pull off and us anonymous truckers?

krazicat99krazicat996 months ago

That was the longest 45 minutes of my life, and possibly the worst.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

So hubby was so hurt by wifey fucking other men that he arranges for her to be fucked a bunch of times by a bunch of men. Yeah, that’ll teach her. Oooh, let’s not forget about the terrible revenge he got on Billy. He told on him and got him fired. That’ll teach him. You really need to study up on this revenge thing because you apparently don’t quite get it.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Dorksped of a story that has no plausibility to it not even in fantasy land. This doesn't even make good erotica, Bunch of foolishness that could end up with STI's. Pretty much a wasted read.

DeanofMeanDeanofMean9 months ago

I have my misgivings about that working rl, but it was a well written story an interesting exploration of fidelity

skruff101skruff10112 months ago

Nonsense, it literally made no sense. After the abuse hubby piled on to her bet she wishes he went straight to the divorce when he found out.

But supposedly they loved each other so that’s ok then. BOLLOCKS.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Horrible story about abuse. What he did to his wife was awful sexual abuse. I’m stunned by the absolute depravity!

If he truly loved her, he would never subject her to that kind of torture! There are other solutions! I know it’s fiction but I felt incredibly sad for her!

The worst story I’ve read in a long time.

That wasn’t evening the score! Maybe the story is some kind of sick joke to provoke strong emotions from readers.

I’m gonna go hug my wife now and try to forget what I just read!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

More cuck bs, I swear you UK gents have let yourselves be browbeaten and feminized so much that you are all simp cuckolds, you make 9year old girls look like alphas. Seriously grow some man parts.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

So now the whole town knows his wife is the town bicycle?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

It makes sense. But his revenge was less about punishing her for his enjoyment, no matter how much he cries it is the case. His dad punished him to make him sick of smoking. He made her do a gangland to make her sick of it. It was more for her benefit. He gets nothing out of it. A vengeful punishment would be a hall pass, for him. They could discuss the exact terms, but she doesn't yet understand the pain of losing your love to another. This hurts her. But it hurts him too. So I refuse to call this revenge, it's a lesson. A painful one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Terrible story

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

One of the worst stories by this author. Nonsensical throughout. Her motivations are a mess. Alcohol, big cock?, blackmail, promotions? What is missing? She repeatedly chested or submitted to blackmail for months. She saw the asshole a couple times a week in a hotel, sometimes in a sandwich or even a gangbang. She lied repeatedly. She was worried about losing her marriage and supposedly loved her husband even more during a time when she was getting drunk and blackmailed for sex while reducing sex withnher husband and being a real bitch and looking to get caught to get free of yhr asshole. All it took was a sexual harassment charge with some video to get the guy to resign and move away. But she is too dumb to do anything about it and by then is in full Stockholm Syndrome. And then his dumb huge, long gangbang. What a crapoy story. Yeah what a misfire of a RAAC.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I had to skim pg 3. Pg 4 seemed the same gratuitous drivel. I stooped - never before,but I'm out. So, NO SCORE, to be fair, since I could not finish it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I like the way he handled his business. Like a REAL man.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyover 1 year ago

Interesting story!

5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Terrible story. Just awful.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Pathetic crap, stop writing cucky boy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This was the most stupid garbage I have ever read. The writer must be an illiterate knuckle-dragging moron with an IQ of a stone.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

ABSOLUTE TRASH. NOT WORTH READING.

REALLY A REDNECK HUSBAND AND TRAILER PARK TRASH WIFE

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

pure shit!\ZEROZEROZERO!

AA82ndAAAA82ndAAover 2 years ago

I give the writer an A for the story development. The topic and "punshment" would only work with two very sick people.

NitpicNitpicover 2 years ago
Just

Just garbage

DrgwngDrgwngover 2 years ago

This was truly the worst cuck shit ever. I am so happy this idiot author is gone. A total bottom of the barrel piece of crap literature ever produced

CBX1980CBX1980over 2 years ago

Another cheating wife husband gets turned on by his wife screwing other guys. BS

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

THE ABSOLUTE WORST EXCUSE FOR LITERATURE THAT I EVER READ. TRULY RATED FIVE BELOW ZERO.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
BS

Whole story was BS.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Ohmigawd that's a great romantic story I'm crying after reading it

Hiram325Hiram325about 3 years ago

I skipped ahead after the first page... No way an I wasting a second on RAAC shit like this.

nixroxnixroxabout 3 years ago
worst story EVER a 1 for you and too bad they don't offer negative numbers

poor story - lousy plot - terrible character development. Too many things wrong to list them in this small space.

RimmerdalRimmerdalabout 3 years ago

Just take the two of them out and shoot them.

Ocker53Ocker53almost 4 years ago
What A Waste

Total waste of time, 6 pages of dribble⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
How is this a two part series?

The two have nothing to do with each other

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Sick

A fitting end would ge beem the wife asking when they could do that again....

schulz777schulz777almost 5 years ago
stupid story about

one stupid husband

2starrs

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Hmm

Not my proudest fap

Ocker51Ocker51about 5 years ago
Just Garbage

Started out ok but quickly turned to shit, save your time and skip this dribble. ⭐️

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Write

You can write a very good story, and then you write crap like this . Why? Looks like B'rer Fox done throwed B'rer Rabbit into the Broad patch. Some punishment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Jack your off your rocker

Absolutely no grip on reality! She is out fucking others so her punishment is fucking others! hahaha...what a moron! I understand 2 is the lowest number that counts on this site so that's what you got. Really deserves -5.

CumminginsiderherCumminginsiderheralmost 6 years ago
One form of punishment doesn't work for everything Lame Story

Where OD'ing on Smokes maybe will make someone not want to smoke again, that system doesn't work on most things. You can't do it with Drugs, you will die. And doing it with sex would destroy ANY relationship.

This is really just a total Shit Story. Waste of time. It was bad in the beginning and middle and the end was one of the worst I have read.

Where you pissed when you wrote this story because the Dog rejected your sexual advances?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
5 stars

Wish I'd read this story years ago, might still be married.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
WTF

Pure bullshit

BoomerbillBoomerbillalmost 6 years ago
Just reread it and rehated it!

It truly is an incredible (as in not credible or imaginable) story. Also hateful. The writer must be someone who would grab a woman by the pussy. Wish it were possible to give negative stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Oh boy, he really punished her!!

I started quickly scanning the text at the end of page 2. After page 6, I stopped and tried to figure out how anyone could write a story that was so pointless, so devoid of any credible plot structure. I suppose you had this fascinating idea (experience?) of the smoking lesson so fixated in your mind that you then had to go about constructing an "adult" story that would use that same "lesson" but in some kind of nominally sexual encounter.

So you came up with this nonsense. None of it makes any sense -- except for why a wife would be so easily seduced by a hustler who could 'read' her mood when she was married to someone with the emotional empathy and perceptiveness of a brick wall. I even got to hoping you'd write it so that she would tell him she was leaving him and thanks for nothin' -- and go fuck the cash register in your store! And rent yourself some pron videos while you're at it.

This isn't writing; it's just typing. Do they have negative stars for ratings?

OPrimeOPrimeabout 6 years ago
Dumb

Just dumb, don't waste your time

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Sucked. OMG it sucked.

Do not bother to read this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Run. Save yourselves fellow readers....

Don't read this twaddle........it sucked.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Wow

This is the worst story I've seen on Literotica in quite some time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
@Idiot anon below

That's not how you use the word aren't. Don't call people brain dead while your sentence implies you're an idiot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Statement

You are brain dead aren't you!

BoomerbillBoomerbillover 6 years ago
Masterbatory Bullshit

This story would only have made sense had he thrown her skanky ass out!! On the other hand, it is difficult to decide which of these two is worse, both are repugnant.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
What a pile of shit

You don't reward a whore with more of what she wants, you just lick the cunt into the curb and be happy that you're done with her..

Fuck! what a pile of cuck shit.

The bitch was lucky he didn't pay someone to shoot her whore ass.

But then he was as week as watered down shandy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Long winded CUCK BULLSHIT!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
bunch of shit

What about your crap. I'm sorry I even spent the time reading this bullshit stuff. Not reading anything more by this asshole author

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Gross.

The beginning was good about the dad and the cigarettes and it was becoming so stupid at the end. No stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
A Parody, right?

You've managed to include the worst aspects of every Literotica template for stories in this category. As a result, you've made almost every paragraph worse than the preceding. But, I admit, I didn't read every paragraph, so went to the last page to see how you'd end this. You didn't disappoint: it was as unlikely, illogical, unbelievable and preposterous as the rest of it. Did I mention utterly stupid?

silentsoundsilentsoundover 7 years ago
Umm....yuk...

Intriguing writing but really gross and I would be interested in the dynamics of that stupid cheating whore getting fucked more than she wanted curing her.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 7 years ago
I have to agree with the closet homo comment

this was nothing more than a closet homo cuck and whore story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Gross

over the top. No redeeming qualities.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
What!!!!

You are one sick man. This is so far out even for a fantasy and so improbable........forget it....I don't even have words to describe the crap that I just skimmed over

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
retarded author

don't have other words. 1/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Whoa....

There is awful and there's awful. But this was past awful and straight to gross.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Why would he take her back?

She's a complete and total slut. Probably diseased to boot. The reasons make no difference. The trust is gone and no way is it coming back. This ending just made no sense at all. Bad story, worse ending.

ErotFanErotFanover 8 years ago
A whole new LW subclassification?

This must be a subclass of Burn The Bitch (BTB). I propose the classification Burnout The Bitch (BoTB).

First part was interesting. But lost interest somewhere around the rest stop. Skipped to the motel to try to pick it up at the gangbang - too late - you lost me.

The comments to the story were (for the most) predictable.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
You have got to be kidding

That he even wanted her back is unbelievable! This is the dumbest story ever.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Hey....

Please never write anything.... ever again. You're not only a cuck, you're the king of cucks. Which the world knows are the most pathetic people alive. I say people because there is not a cuck alive who has ever be considered a man...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

dumbass cucky arsewipe. totally.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
future

I can't see how this marriage can survive. His "punishment' was more like her fantasy and was so over the top I can't see how she could accept it

InescuInescuabout 10 years ago
Pretty fucking disgusting

How any man could watch his wife do that and ever want to touch her again is beyond me and such a person can't call themselves a man.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
concur with this being "disturbing"

As all out revenge and then dump the Bitch I could see this. In real life neither party would or even could trust their partner in the future. There is no way she would be "cured" from being a slut by this action.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Disturbing

It's hard to believe he had any love for her. What kind of a man would put any woman through that is beyond me. How could he ever look into his daughter's eyes after what he's done to her mother? This story left a bad taste in my mouth.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Flower

Amazing story before revenge . Moment when Mike catch your wife in DP action is GREAT .

TMSPTGR3TMSPTGR3over 10 years ago
Think a Little Please

This reads like one of those books which has four different options for about eight different plot sections. Its a plot your own book. However, you can also create an absolutely ridiculous parody of a story by selecting contradictory plot provisions. This is the result of one of those creations. No plot twist is supported by prior actions - its really a joke son!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

You know I'm always curious about how cuckolded men think and now I know that none of you are normal. The fact that this is supposed to be punishment is quite mind-boggling. A man is cuckolded by his so he takes it to a ridiculous degree? What? Maybe if he had made his wife have mff threesomes or more then maybe it would suffice, but uhh I guess as a man who is disgusted with the idea of cuckolding, I don't get this story and probably never will.

I think you people have mental disorders.

Tim413Tim413almost 11 years ago
I generally like

revenge stories, but most of them involve revenge AFTER the divorce. I had trouble with this revenge. If the two of them decided this was going to be their lifestyle well into the future, that is one thing, but this orgy "to prove she really loved him" was sick. He should have simply divorced her.

As my mother said re my former wife, "It's too bad she didn't get this out of her system before she had her babies."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Well that was dumb

The Father's lesson I understood. But gang banging your wife? That's beyond stupid for to many reasons to innumerate. Ruined the story for me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

That was just stupid. Next time invite santa clause and the easter bunny and it will be a little more believable!

cantbuymycantbuymyabout 11 years ago

What kind of leftist fucking shit is this? The same kind that told us we could fix rapists and childmolesters. It is not a smoke in your mouth it is a bunch of fucking possible aids infected men fucking every hole the whore has. And what makes you think because you don't smoke she will follow your stupid idea? Lots of people got the smoke treatment and still started smoking again, stupid fucking story.

TheGrimReaper81TheGrimReaper81about 11 years ago
My dad - a wise old man

Growing up, my dad always told me that if you do not want to listen to reason or words of sanity, you'll end up learning the hard way and feeling the consequences of your actions. In this case, Claire did just that. She learned, felt and witnessed the consequences of what she started, and to 9 out of 10 people that would be enough.

When you marry to young, there is always going to be trouble later on. You're both young and naive when you get married. You're inexperienced and, quite frankly, don't have a god damn clue about life or what a relationship is all about. If you have not dated, had lovers, boyfriends, girlfriends, etc. prior to your marriage, the marriage is doomed to fail! It is because as you get older you also get curious, you as a person also evolve, you listen to your, possibly, more experienced, friends talking, etc.

Life is about learning; sometimes learning is a hard and cruel experience that will kick you harder than a horse!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
dumb lesson

now she is more fucked up and a hardcore whore and slut now. She can never go back. Neither will trust each other completely ever again. He was a dumb ass to think this would work. Even with all the precaution she still could have Aids/Hiv or any STD. As she had her period she didnt get pregnant. But will never have a baby again and metaphause will come much sooner as she will be screwed up inside now. This was just a story but I skipped a lot as it was a dumb thing to due.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Dumb lesson

Smoking lesson - I get that. Turning wife into a bigger slut - not so much. That just seemed WAY over the top and the opposite thing to do. You lost me there.

BetterEndingBetterEndingover 11 years ago
Just Not Sure of the Lesson

Like many others, I have trouble believing she learned anything from this experience other than she should probably limit herself to around 20 guys. There was a major difference between the gang-bang and his dad's smoking lesson. His dad selected a cigarette that he would hate from the first puff. There was no enjoyment for him when smoking a camel. Conversely, she really seemed to enjoy the first 20 or 30 guys.

The other difference was the intent. The smoking lesson was intended to make him hate smoking and never want to do it again. At least you did express his concern that the gang-bang could turn her off of sex completely.

It does not seem at all credible. Even if she ended up hating gang-bangs, she probably found a lot of other cocks she liked along the way. My guess is that she will want to try out some more of those in the future.

Even though I am a fan of reconciliations, I don't think there was a basis for one in this case. She continued fucking around even after she knew that he knew and she really liked what the other men had to offer. She even said it was the best sex she ever had and she did not say it was only because she was excited about cheating.

At that point, I don't think he had any alternative but to cut his losses and throw her out.

Oh, and what person in a marriage worth a damn allows their spouse to go out multiple times a week and come in drunk very late at night each time? I had a more difficult time accepting anything in the story after reading that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Stopped reading

Cock hard while watching wife cheat, just another loser. People write how they are.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Please shoot yourself you fucking limp dicked wimp

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
CRAP

Crap of the crap

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Awful

Garbage

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Waste of words

Just more wimp shit

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
One of the worst stories I

I've ever read

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
THE ORANGE BLOSSOM SPECIAL

A GREAT TRAIN RIDE. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
TOO CLEVER

Too clever for your own good... Holes everywhere. Elaborate safe sex precautions, interviews, etc. then goes out and fucks dozens of total strangers here there and everywhere. Both should die from AIDS...

RePhilRePhilabout 13 years ago
Another WACC Job

Wuss Ass Castrated Cuckold

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
WOW

.. you really know how to make the SLUT wife pay .... what's next .. the WIMP/CUCK husband has the guys fuck his pussy ( yes, I said his PUSSY ) because NO man with a cock would ever put up with her WHORING ASS ... accept in one of your POS stories .. WHAT A LOAD OF SHIT! Once again it's cream pies for all the WUSS husbands in your tales. How about having her fuck 100 more guys so she can be sure about her "needs" before she goes back to her "neutered" husband.

FD45FD45about 13 years ago
I gave it a two

And the reason is this. First, you tell a well crafted story. I don't recall any bobbles or misteps in the first three pages (as far as I could go) You understand what a paragraph is for, that spelling counts and AFAIR you didn't abuse any flaming homonyms. You discussed the emotions well and your timeline for the story worked better then your previous work I read.

That being said, it's a preference thing. I don't like these sort of revenge stories. I don't find the credible.

So I'm hoping that is simply a dip into that particularly sordid pool and that you discuss other story lines in your quality work.

huedogghuedoggabout 13 years ago
real man my ass

your wife is fucking some dude and his friends and you keep her, your just an HIV prospect waiting to happen. This is just another keep the wife at all cost bullshit stories. I have seen one case where the husband stayed after some shit like that and he killed himself later when she got pregnant and there were 28 guys who where the possible father. Fuck that slut and move on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
to a real man

May you and your wife have all the happiness possible for the rest of your lives. Mark

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous