All Comments on 'My Wife Spills the Beans'

by Copious

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
TwentysevenTwentysevenover 9 years ago
Fair, in all respects

Nice to see a woman with a sense of justice.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 9 years ago
Not shabby. A little too much detail

But otherwise a fairly good cheating wife story.

chauncygardnerchauncygardnerover 9 years ago
great cuck

I thought she was going to story tease him the whole time - and then deny him sex. maybe next time!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
OK

But really not much there. Better than today's other LW submissions though.

TornadoTysTornadoTysover 9 years ago
Another Cuckold. ...

Was an OK story which had some good potential to be a lot better ?

With the theme of just another cuckold husband getting off on her infidelity is certainly nothing new on this site. I was hoping the ot would involve the wife setting the husband up to have an intimate encounter with another female, instead we have yet another husband who wants his wife to constantly cheat.

Is this truly a realistic relationship !

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Loved it and look forward to more for them both. The twins sound fun. A night on the local pole. Perhaps?

Loved it and look forward to more for them both. The twins sound fun. A night on the local pole. Perhaps?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Nice Action

I liked the story a lot. You're lucky to have a whore wife like that. Too bad he didn't cum on her big tits, as well. I wish my big tit wife would go out and get fucked and come home and tell me about all the cum that was drenched all over her.

dossermandossermanover 9 years ago
good cuckold.

This has happened to me too. This Xmas we had family and friends stay with my wife and myself. Xmas day went well and we all had lots of fun. The family left to go home boxing day and that left Philip one of my good friends from our biker days staying until the Saturday evening when he had to get back home to south wales. So my wife who is now 52 years of age and myself 56 took Philip out to the pub where we had a meal and stayed drinking until 7pm boxing night. We staggered home in a pretty drunken state and when in we were all wanting the loo desperately so my wife went upstairs to use that one while us lads used the downstairs one. I got another drink for us all and Philip and me waited for my wife to return, after about ten minutes I went up to find her and was surprised to see her naked and changing into her sexy undies then she put her blouse and skirt back on smiling at me looking at her. She came back down with me and took a good slug of her Bacardi and coke the refilled it. We talked and drank some more until 10pm when we all retired to our beds. My wife climbed into bed with me but had left her see through bra and panties on and cuddled up placing her hand on my cock but the drink had left me with the dreaded brewers droop and I didn't get hard. In a moment of madness I said to my wife if she wanted sex she might try Philip to which she looked at me as if I was mad, but she asked me if I was serious but I could see her nipples harden and the look on her face changed. She lay in bed with me for a while then she gently got off the bed and went across the landing into his room. When i awoke the next day Philip had left, i was in the bathroom brushing my teeth having showered and was wearing a towel around my waist when in walked Niki my wife still in her panties with her 38dd tits swinging free and i could see she had two love bites on them. She looked so horny that my cock started to lift the towel. Niki took my hand and led me back to bed she told me that she had got into bed with Philip and from then on they had sucked and fucked each other until 5am then got some sleep until 9am when Philip got up and showered thanked Niki and Me and left for home. Niki then rolled me on my back and removed her soaking panties and lowered herself onto my rock hard cock, i could feel her juices and his squeezing out around my cock after around 2 minutes i exploded into her pussy. We stayed in bed until late Saturday night sleeping and fucking each other. Niki has vowed not to wash the panties and just leaves them in a draw so that she can sniff them and look back at the night she fucked Philip then the day we fucked like teenagers. When she gets horny now she just talks to me about Philip and it leads to us having a good shagging session. We have been invited to Philips for Easter but i might just let her go by herself and Reap the rewards when she gets home.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJalmost 7 years ago
Kids are probably not his

Better get the DNA

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Puke!

The high score fooled me. This is just cuck trash.

tazz317tazz317almost 7 years ago
SHE DIDNT SPILL ANYTHING

but she did let the Beans TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Finally

Finally, a husband who appreciates a wonderful cheating wife, beautiful!

iameaseliameaselover 3 years ago

Judging by her tale it was no accident.

See wanted it, he wanted and the wimpy husband wanted it. Stop insulting the reader with this stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Anytime amen were let go his wife fuck another man and not get jealous is pussy whipped

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous