All Comments on 'My Wife's Firsts Ch. 05'

by dnightengale

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
didn't read it

because my stomach not that strong. This would just be another loser with a computer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
anonying anonymous

Next time go away without commenting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
IR does not belong in LW

fetish like IR belongs in its category

wives doing this sort of thing are not in love with their husbands nor are they faithful to their marriage, therefore not LW

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Stupid nigger story.

Stick it up your gay ass or put it in ir, shithead.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 10 years ago
Categories 'and stuff'

I'm a strong believer that a 'serial story' needs to be posted in ONE category ... preferably the category which the entire story fits best! In this case, it looks like IR ... and it will get much better ratings.

There are all kinds of stereotype racially-linked factors written in, like Big Booty preference, and Big Pecker, as well as showing her off in public although she is described as less than a classic stunner! This, and the fact that Sweetie is mostly a golem for the perversions of Hubby ... he's the adventurous partner in the marriage, not her ... Sweetie has been trying to opt back into a traditional union! But, of course, our readers know that will never happen ... "Once you go ... etc."

A very hot situation, badly mangled in execution!

x_witless_xx_witless_xover 10 years ago
Sometimes I loathe LDS. When he

when he nails it like that what else is there to add?

We're getting beyond the concept of 'my wife's first' here though. This is ch. fucking 5. She's been proper fucking stretched by now the filthy slut.

4* and carry on your merry way.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 10 years ago
Surprise

Violating one of my tenets. Oh, well! Sue me!

I read the Witless comment as LSD (lordSlamDogg) who usually scoops me ... But I read all the comments before begging to kinda differ with the Anons, and would have remembered the Dogg's statement. Now I'm embarrassed (kinda!).

I will now return to my (usual, but not invariable) policy of commenting mostly on the story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Splitlicker and Dickless sucking and stroking each others cocks in a loving manner.

Isn't that sweet. Swallow it all dickless.

1* for a shit story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Outstanding!

Very sexy! Please write more, pay no attention to these haters!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Keep the power baby

Your wife should not give up the power she has. Nothing worse than a jealous boyfriend, especially if you are married!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
1*

cuck shit.

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago
Shit

Ridiculous ir shit about another bbdildo.

Buster2UBuster2Ualmost 2 years ago

Hot Story, reminds me of my first wife when I had her screwing a couple of my Bud's and then the neighbor. I would always talk to her about banging the other guys when we fucked. It made it so hot! Eventually I was suggesting that when she was fertile she should spend the day fucking the neighbor. It must have turned her on cause she did it until she got knocked up. Miscarried at the 3 month mark, however she gained a full cup size to 36C from her short pregnancy. 10 stars to writer. Have the wife fuck them both! Don't let a lover have power.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous