All Comments on 'My Wife's Halloween Job Ch. 03'

by Cuckinflorida

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
sad

This could have been a good story to read. Too bad so many writers go to this subjuct. then get so carried away with iteven for fantasies its way over the top.

kennyboy82kennyboy82over 10 years ago

This is slowly turning into a non-stop fuck-a-thon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
A continuing fantasy of a repressed gay guy.

The main character's big thrill is sucking up the other guy's spunk. The girl is just along for show.

Bev59Bev59over 10 years ago
Very nice

Thanks for the heads up, good chapter to your story. For the detractor that made the comment about a guy being gay if he liked eating another guys cum, that's really sad. Obviously he's misguided. Keep going. Bev

DunaDunaover 10 years ago
Only this

@Bev59 Male who likes other men's sperm to lick, that man either bisex or hid homosex and not porn addict hetero!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
wowowowow

I really hope there is more to come

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Boring

Get an editor or proof read. Besides the technical errors the plot is stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I want to read more

To any naysayers and destructive critics:

1. If you don't like this type of story, then stop reading this type of story,

2. If you have constructive criticism, then help a writer out - don't jump all over them. (No one is perfect.)

It is great to see that someone else understands what it really means to love someone and to get pleasure from their pleasure. I only wish the stories were longer and more detailed, BUT they are the author's stories and not mine.)

Thank you and Keep writing, because I want to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
typical

cuck attempting masquerade as a writer.

need means to boot them off the L W forum.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ignore the A.Holes who make negative comments. They are probably just castrated slaves.

anti85anti85over 9 years ago
Completely ignore the idiots.

I dont know why the idiots have to make such derogatory comments they don't have to read the story. I think it is a great story & I enjoy every word of it. It makes me wish I was her husband.

devilspydevilspyover 9 years ago
Trolls are a waste of time

Do not waste time on trolls. Should add more detail of cleaning her pussy and his cock. Maybe have his cock get hard and he fucks your mouth and blows a full load into your belly. Soon he will demand you wear chastity 24/7 along with panty's. To remind you of your place as your balls get blue and painful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
trolls, say the gay guys.

Stupid story.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Poor wimp

What work in your brain possesses you to write this crap?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

You are incredibly naive if you think you can write offensive nonsense like this and not receive negative feedback. Have no fear, I will not be reading any more of this closet gay drivel so no more 1 star bombs for you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous