All Comments on 'My Wife's New Profession Ch. 03'

by Calvin427

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

I love your work.

Mongo837Mongo837over 13 years ago
One thing that bothers me

is how old is this kid , it sounds like two sexual predators going after a 16 year old . Which makes them technically pedophiles .even 17 would not be acceptable , with the fact that Eddie is referred to as boy or the boy , which is starting to make this story very sick . The kid may like it but both of them could go to prison for statutory rape / pedophilia . Another dropped ball in LW category . Fetish perhaps , but this is getting a little sick all the way around .

Husband gets off on it , wife/husband predatory team to what basically amounts to planned sexual assault of a minor . Did you think of it from that angle ?

RyeandGingerAyleRyeandGingerAyleover 13 years ago
Fun story...

...recreating a childhood fantasy we all thought about - and perhaps a lucky few of us actually experienced! - with adult (yes, it's clearly explained that Eddie is just over 18 years of age) characters. Looking forward to more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Styles

You seem to be combining your previous style of teasing and voyeurism and, maybe, sex I think that is good. I like this style, the tease is GREAT and her almost getting off or maybe she did! That KISS afterwards might be ROMANTIC in nature? I hope the kissing turns more ROMANTIC still!

Can't wait for the next chapter and more teasing and, perhaps, even more?!?!?

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Whore and her little boys.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous