All Comments on 'My Wife's No Vegetarian'

by Clayton Long

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Oh My

Clayton, what a turn off. You didn't even let the lover get his cock sucked by the husband or give him a rim job for his arsehole. Why didn't he get his beown growler fucked?

He did demonstrate a good deal of submissive behaviour by eating her after the fucking but she should have never got any part of her body around hubby except her pussy and arse.

She, her lover, and the other woman could have urinated and deficated in his mouth after the sex.

OOOHH, I just about cum thinking of it all.

darkangel85darkangel85about 19 years ago
god did i get engrossed in that

lol fuckin great story i got engrossed in the passion and eroticness of this story amazing write..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Sharing?

Well he got his????

ChagrinedChagrinedabout 19 years ago
Great writing

But since I didn't much care for the subject matter I couldn't give you a 5. And you are in law enforcement???

msboy8msboy8almost 19 years ago
You had my Full Attention

Great story, thanks. I think the male readers think of themselves as the husband and that is why your story received the votes and comments that it did. I think writing in the third person avoids that, but your story was more powerful written as you did write it. Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Sorry a submissive hubby isnt my notion of sex.

The prose is to flowery for my enjoyment. Though you do play out scenes well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Another sick minded writer

this story was discusting.I know you can write better stories. My question is why spend your time writing garbage?

etchiboyetchiboyabout 5 years ago
Dislike the 1st person-present tense telling of the story.

It sounds as if you are TELLING it to me; it’s too in-your-face. It should all be “shown” to me. BUT...

Great sex scene. Terrific, even. So much so I give it 4 stars.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Not a vegetarian, but definitely a whore.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous