All Comments on 'My Wife's Younger Love'

by gerarde

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
bgtrkdrvrbgtrkdrvrover 16 years ago
not bad

needs a little work, for one thing the intro, this guy certainly wasn't the husbands best friend. His wife not being into it, to a hand job, to full blown sex in 3 days time, not plausible. Keep trying.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Try Again!!

The entire story from the characters, plot, and ending are completely unbelievable. Plus the story itself isn't that hot? Try again!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Not worth reading

this so called story stinks, pure garbage and totaly unrealistic. I hope you didn't quit your day job?

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
W.T.F.

If this is what turns you on, you may be a wimp!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
OK so you are a voy wimp cuckold.

You told the whole story in the line you put in "did anything without checking afterwards whether I minded". Just so we understand what you really said. She never did anything without afterward checking with me to see if this upset me or that I minded. She committed the act then asked you if it was ok. You never mentioned her asking later if the masturbation, bare breast coddling, and fucking we ok or if you minded. Seems she already was well on her way to moving you to a guest room and lover boy being her male mate. You after all make an excellent roommate, with some fringe benefits, and joyfully provide her with and all expense paid room and board while she has her lover take care of her emotional and physical needs. I guess there are men in this world who get off being married to woman who live a complete separate life with hubby paying the bills. I cant really understand this as she isnt a wife, lover, or even in this story friend of her husband. All of her time, emotions, and love is given to the lover who just doesnt understand women. And that one was wrong to, he understands women very well, plays up to them and gets all the mileage from them without wasting money on or real involvement with them. Only one loser in this story, the guy who should have gotten film evidence and a divorce long ago.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Unbelievable

I agree with "try Again". This story is not just unbelievable, but it is also pretty eerie even for a cuckold story. Please don't try again.

th Ct.Yankee

Alvaron53Alvaron53over 16 years ago
Needs a lot of help

Prose needs work, get an editor. Insofar as fiction is concerned, who are these people? The author spent little to no time describing them so I assume that they are aliens from the 12th Dimension. I could find no plot to the story. It appears to be a more or less straight-forward accounting of some old guy who decides to let someone else bang his wife. The story's been told a thousand times by much better authors, and it's boring. Find a new schtick. Lastly, take pity on our poor deprived souls, don't regale us with further tales of <I>Wimps in Space</I>.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Believable from USA

This is more believable than you might think. I was personally involved in a similar situation many years ago.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Gay or not???

Lol, they ALWAYS have massive length, don't they?? Cut the "middle man." This guy pays too much attention and description on the guy's penis even for a cuckold...

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
I liked it.

I liked it. Those wishing to comment should at least try and be constructive.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
English Self Cuckster Into Pimping & Watching

Gee what a pathetic male humiliation self disrespecting oneself type start.<P>

Are you this type writer - this true story(?) told wimpishly by a poor excuse for a man implies that you like big cocks especially in your wife whore's swollen cunt.<P>

Don't you think you married her so you would have exclusive rights to her cunt? No? Well did he pay you for the use of her cunt? Yet you watch your bestest biggerest cockeded matie ruin her cunt for you so you can't get or give her satisfaction any more.<P>

Why did you marry the whore - just pimp her out and watch so you don't have anything invested - like bastard babies for you to raise and diaper.<P>

In retrospect kinda silly - in fact absurdly so - yet you felt it erotic when it was just jadedly and basely sub-humanly sick - to disrespect your self so sordidly.<P>

How more sadly pathetic by choice could your true story be writer? To add to your humiliation you could fluff him up for her - suck his cock to speed up the process so to speak? Ah - she probably wouldn't share him with you tho - eh matie.<P>

Get some help or go away - the very few self cuckolders will only use you anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
I liked it.

Dang you all are tough. It turned me on...

don87654don87654over 16 years ago
Very slow and highly erotic

So did Jan's belly begin to grow as well. I note that no birth control was being used....

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Thanks

I liked the story, please write more..

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusover 16 years ago
very disapointing

The first 2 paragraphs gave hints that our hero would not be a total loser, but that hope was quickly shattered.. Never mind me, you will have avid readers, and you wont be bothered with my opinion again.

R TaylorR Taylorover 16 years ago
Don't listen to the Haters

This story was hot. She reminds me of MY wife.

Well Done!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Young stud really turns her on.

It was very believable as I have personally seen my wife being involved and getting it from a younger family friend at a family function a few years back. She always recalls those moments of ecstasy whenever we make love and never fails to come.

robertlrobertlover 9 years ago

Fantastic erotic story! Can't wait to read the rest.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
O stars!

What the fuck is wrong with you??? You dickless wonder you sat back and let this so called "church friend" steal your wife! What a pussy!!!

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

Gerardo is obviously a cuck married to a real whore.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous