My Young Client Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My cock was beginning to stir again and I knew that I really wanted to make love to this beautiful young woman. Continuing to kiss her and stroke my finger inside her pussy we rocked back and forth under the hot water until she started to pant into my mouth and I felt her pussy start to tighten up. Her hand moved to my cock and started to stroke it back into full hardness. It didn't take much stimulation.

Spinning her around she instinctively placed her hands against the wall and stuck out her firm ass towards me, lifting one leg onto the edge of the tub. With my cock fully hard again I placed it carefully at the opening of her pussy and pushed inside of her. There was no resistance to me because her pussy was so wet and ready. She looked back at me over her shoulder with water cascading down her back and started to push back into me. She took one hand off of the wall and started to stroke her engorged clit. I grabbed her breast with one hand to fondle and pinch her nipple lightly as we gently fucked each other under the water. I could feel her fingers just lightly grazing my cock as it moved in and out, and felt her pussy start to flex again around me. Her pants turned into moans, and after about a dozen more long strokes she cried out suddenly as an orgasm started to shake her body. She had been close already and feeling me inside of her just put her over the edge.

Pulling myself out and turning her around we kissed deeply and I shut off the water. Her blue eyes looked up into mine with nothing but lust and desire. Her hand quickly moved to my cock and started to stroke it again, but I stopped her.

Taking her hand and leading her out of the shower I grabbed a towel and made her stand there while I slowly rubbed it all over her naked body, getting her skin dry and kissing the places that I was drying. She started to shiver when I rubbed the towel between her legs and then gave her pussy a tender kiss. After handing her the towel she treated me to the same pleasure, except that after she towelled off my member she gently slid her mouth onto it and sucked me deeply into her mouth, making me moan again. It was time to consummate this incredible night in my bedroom. I needed to make this incredible young thing quiver and scream underneath me.

We walked out of the bathroom into my bedroom where I kissed her again gently in front of my bed. Our hands were freely roaming all over each other as we made out, tongues battling again. Pushing her slowly backwards she felt her hips hit the edge of the bed and gently lay down, edging herself into the centre of the bed where she lay fully stretched out. There was just enough light to see her naked form completely laid out in front of me with just the slightest hint of lust glistening in her eyes. She was absolutely breathtaking, and I knew I wanted to see this sight again and again for as long as she would let me.

With my firm member leading the way I crawled on top of her, taking her hands in mine and placing them over her head. She parted her legs for me, knowing exactly what I wanted. My cock was fully hard again. Moving forward I felt the tip of my cock hit her pussy and just the tip sink into her. She squealed and raised her hips up to meet me, drawing my cock into her. Bending down I wrapped my arms around her and kissed her deeply and hard while my cock pushed all the way into her. Immediately I felt her back arch as she pushed back at me. She wanted this just as much as I did after all.

We moved together like we had been doing this for years, our tongues intertwined and hands roaming freely while my cock slid in and out of her pussy again and again. Breaking the kiss she gasped in my arms.

"Oh God! Please give it to me!" I moaned at her in return and buried my head in her neck, sucking and licking lightly while continuing to piston my cock into her faster and faster. I took hold of her hair in my hand and gently pulled on it while driving deeply into her, causing her to gasp again. Since I already had one massive orgasm earlier I managed to hold on for a while. Meanwhile I felt her spasm and orgasm around my cock again and again. Every time she did she would cry out louder and louder. Her pussy was flooding the sheets underneath us.

"Oh, yes! Yes! I love you!" she cried out suddenly. I think she realized what she had said and we both paused a bit and locked eyes. She smiled when she saw the smile on my face and I leaned in to tenderly kiss her again. Starting to gently rock again on top of her she lay back and let herself go, starting to push up into me harder and harder and seemingly having one continuous orgasm.

"Please come deep inside me.... make me yours!" she whispered into my ear. Feeling the waves of lust crash through me one more time I pushed deeply into her and let myself go.

"Oh God, Katie!" I cried out as my cock pulsed and shot my hot seed deep inside of her. She clenched at my back and wrapped her arms around me, feeling my body spasm against her several times while I emptied my cock for the second time of the night. Lifting my head up I kissed her deeply again. When I pulled my head back there were tears shining in her eyes. I slowly pulled myself out of her and rolled sideways, pulling her into my arms so that her head rested on my chest as we both let our breathing return to normal. I think both of us were overwhelmed by what had just happened. I gently stroked her hair, realizing that my feelings for this young woman had intensified even more and that there was a lot we were going to have to sort out.

"We're going to have to talk about our arrangement." I said in a joking manner. She smiled up at me.

"Yes, we will."

So many thoughts were going through my head. How was I going to deal with her being with other men? How was I going to deal with her being almost half my age? Did she actually care about me or was it all an act?

At that point none of those things mattered. Holding her close to me and smelling the faint scent of sweat and the vanilla in her hair I kissed the top of her head and decided to see where this strange road I was on would lead, no matter what happened.

12