Mystery Girl Ch. 02

Story Info
The next day.
1.3k words
4.08
15.2k
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 06/17/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Ken woke up, it was the same way he'd fallen asleep; his arm wrapped around Kay's waist, her head on his chest and her arm draped over his middle. Ken looked over at the alarm clock which read 9:54 am, thinking about what day it was, he was glad that he didn't have to work. If he had worked today, he would have been late by almost three hours. His job consisted of working with people and phones. Even though he was the manager he liked to go in and help with peoples' phone problems.

Deciding to get up, he unwrapped his arm from around Kay's waist and gently tried to get her off of him without waking her. Once he was out the bed, he looked back down at Kay She was searching for him and when she could find him moved to where he had been laying.

Ken went to the bathroom, brushed his teeth and washed his face. Looking at his reflection, he realized that he hardly ever looked at himself closely. He had a mocha color complexion, a low-cut Caesar with deep waves, hazel eyes, a square jaw and was 6' feet tall. His body was well taken care of. He worked out twice a week and made sure he ate well. Moving out of the bathroom he headed in the direction of the stairs. Once he was downstairs, he went to the kitchen and took out eggs, bacon, butter, bread and 2 pans so he could start cooking.

Fifteen minutes later, he heard someone say, "Mmmm...Smells good in here."

Turning around, he said, "Hey," smiling at her he asked, "so how did you sleep?"

Looking around then at him, she replied, "Great, thanks for letting me stay the night."

"Do you want anything to eat?" he asked over his shoulder.

"What are you making?" she asked back.

"Anything you want, eggs, pancakes, bacon, sausage, French toast, toasted bread."

"Some scrambled eggs and bacon would be fine. IF its not too much trouble," she replied back.

Laughing lightly he exclaimed, "Coming right up!"

Ken could feel her eyes on him, but thought better of turning around. Seeing Kay in his shirt, still sent a shiver through him; and knowing he was going to end up staring like last night, he stayed focused on the meal.

Ten minutes later, the food was done. He set her food down in front of her and went to take a seat himself. Looking up, Kay was staring at him wide-eyed.

Thinking he did something wrong, he asked, "What? Is something wrong with the food?"

Kay shook her head then answered, "No, nothing is wrong. It's just that I've never tried eggs like this. What did you put in them?"

Ken looked down at his plate then back at her ,"Nothing special, some salt and pepper. I also add some chopped up green peppers."

Looking down at her plate she said, "well they're great," looking back at him, "And thank you for everything you've done. I appreciate it a lot."

"You're welcome," he replied smiling at her.

The rest of the meal went by in silence with both of them stealing glances at each other. Once they were finished Kay started to clear off the table.

"What are you doing?" Ken asked slightly confused.

Walking over to the sink then turning to him "I'm going to wash the dishes."

"You don't have to do that. Seriously, I'll wash them." Ken was still confused.

"It's the least I could do. You have helped me a lot and I want to be able to do something." She turned around and started the water.

"Kay, you don't have to do it," he replied walking over to the sink.

Turning to him with a serious face she said, "I'm going to wash the dishes, no big deal. Ok ken."

She turned back to the sink starting to wash the dishes. Ken stared at her for a few moments, then turned and walked away. He found himself in the bathroom taking a shower and thinking about what happened downstairs. He felt as if Kay knew exactly how to get to him, one minute she was quiet and nice and the next she was demanding and sassy; something inside of him told him that he need a little fire in his life. He turned off the shower and could hear the faint sound of the TV on downstairs. Ken dried himself off, put on his boxers and wrapped his towel around his waist; he went to his room and walked over to his closet. Not knowing what to wear, he settled for a red, black and white polo stripped Rocawear shirt, a pair of black Dickies and his red and black Nikes. He put on some deodorant, his 360 cologne, brushed his hair as to get waves, put on his diamond stud earrings and silver watch with diamond cuts. Taking a look in the mirror, he decided he was ok, and then left the room.

When he got back downstairs, Kay was on the couch with her legs tucked under her, watching the Tyra Show. When he reached the bottom of the stairs, she looked at him, smiled and exclaimed, "Wow, don't you look good!" looking him up and down she asked, "Got a big day planned?"

Ken sat on the other end of the couch and replied, "No, just wanted to get dressed."

"Um...when you have a minute can you take me home?" she asked looking at him.

Still looking at the TV he replied, "Sure, when ever you're ready."

"I'll go grab my things then," she replied back getting off of the couch.

Ken watched her go up the stairs and then thought, 'Where was today going to take him?' Before he could snap out of his daze, Kay was back downstairs, dressed and ready to do. He turned off the TV and walked out the door, locking it behind them.

Ken then led Kay over to a 2008 Honda Civic. Inside had white interior, white leather seats and a touch screen system. Thinking to himself tomorrow was his day to get his car detailed, as he did every 2 weeks.

Once they were in the car, Ken asked, "Where do you live?"

"1223 Blackberry Street," she replied looking out the window. "Do you know how to get there?"

"Yeah, my friend lives around there." He said driving to the end of the street.

The ride to Kay's house was quick and silent; neither one wanted to disrupt the others thinking. Once they reached the house, Kay looked at her house then at him.

"Well thanks for everything it was fun," she said while reaching for the door handle.

"You're welcome," he replied looking at her. "Um, Kay?"

"Yeah?"

"I really enjoyed having you around and was thinking that maybe I could get your number. So when I wanted to hang with you."

"Sure, do you have a phone so I could program it in?"

Ken reached in his pocket and pulled out his Blackberry Storm. He set it to where it needed to be, then handed it to her. She had done the same and handed him her phone, which was the new My Touch. They both entered their numbers and then gave the phones back.

"Call whenever. I'm usually home or at work," Said Kay.

"Same here."

"I look forward to a call from you."

She got out the car, closed the door and walked to her front door. Once she opened her door, she waved to him. Ken waited a couple minutes before he drove off, he grabbed his phone and called her number.

"Hello?" she answered out of breath.

"Hey, did you get inside ok?"

"Um, yeah."

"Well since we both want to see each other again how about tonight? 8:30 pm, dinner and a movie?"

"Um, I'm not so sure-"

"Oh come on, my treat."

She stopped and seemed to think about the offer. "Ok then I guess it wouldn't hurt."

"Great, I'll pick you up at 8;30 sharp! Bye."

Laughing lightly she replied "Bye!"