Mystice: The Making of a Slave

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ooooohhhhhhhh, p-please, please stop this, I beg you," Mystice said to Dragloth, wishing that there was some way for her to be able to fight the feelings and sensations that were raging through her body, making her unable to fight him off.

Dragloth continued his methodical assault on Mystice's body, making her respond in ways that it had never responded before, causing her to lose all control of herself and her senses. He knew that this was only the beginning.

Mystice then began to sob and then start crying out loud, ashamed that she wasn't able to control herself, ashamed that he was able to make her body do and feel these thing, and that she was actually beginning to enjoy these feelings and sensations as well.

Dragloth smiled his wicked, evil, smile, he knew that she was fighting herself and that her body was finally winning the fight over her mind. He knew that it was only a matter of

time before she started begging him to fuck her.

Then the final signs of her losing the battle with her body finally showed, her arms slowly wrapped around him and she began to caress his hair and run her hands up and down his muscular but scarred body, moaning out loud as he played with and stimulated her already sensitive breasts.

After playing with her breasts for a little while longer, Dragloth then started to slowly kiss his way down her body, planting light, moist, kisses all the way down to her navel, where he stopped and concentrated on placing kisses around it for a minute before he continued on down the rest of her body, placing kisses first on one leg and then the other, alternating between the two, once he reached her feet he then started placing alternating kisses along the insides of her legs, kissing his way up towards her open and virginal pussy.

"P-please s-stop, I-I'm begging y-you," pleaded Mystice, knowing that she couldn't hold out much longer before she completely lost the battle with her body.

Dragloth stopped his kissing for just a few seconds, just long enough for him to speak to Mystice and say: "Now why would I do that when you are about to break my dear." Dragloth then went back to his kissing, getting closer and closer to her awaiting treasure.

Another dozen or so kisses and he was there, he was now facing her exposed pussy, a pussy that had never been touched by man nor woman, except for her mother and father when they changed her as a baby. Now Dragloth would have his way with this pussy, still not knowing that she was a virgin and that he would be the first to enter her and make her into a woman.

"P-please d-don't do this I beg... gasp!" Pleaded Mystice, stopping in mid-sentence as Dragloth finally touched the tip of his tongue to the outer lips of her virgin pussy, causing her to gasp out loud at the new sensation that shot through her body.

When Mystice gasped at the touch of Dragloth's tongue to her outer pussy lips, it made him smile a bit, it was an evil smile but it was a smile none the less.

Dragloth worked on her pussy for a long time, licking, kissing and sucking it, working Mystice into a frenzy of lust and desire until she could no longer control herself.

"OH GOD, PLEASE FUCK ME!" she screamed. trying to use her hands to pull this huge bull of a man up onto her and get him to fuck her. But it was no use, she wasn't strong enough to do so.

He then slid his middle finger into her wet and excited pussy, he began to tongue and gently suck on her clit, making her gasp and then scream out loud, arching her back and then falling flat onto her back as a huge orgasm exploded through her like a volcano had gone off inside of her.

Dragloth looked at her as she went through her orgasm wondering why she had come so easily. It slowly dawned on him that perhaps the reason for it was that she was a virgin, if so, he knew how to find out quickly, by fucking her.

He let her come down from her very first orgasm ever, and as she was recovering he positioned himself in-between her splayed open legs, and began again to play with her pussy, making good and sure that she was wet for when he entered her. He then took and positioned himself between her legs and then grabbed them and bent them back towards her, opening up her pussy to his now imminent assault on her defenseless and virgin pussy.

He then positioned his cock above the entrance to her pussy, slowly pressing against it until the head finally popped inside, the lips closing around this huge invading monster. He then started to push further and further in until he came to, and pressed up against her hymen.

Once Dragloth started to enter her, Mystice's eyes widened and she gasped out loud from having her virgin pussy stretched by such a monstrous cock. How the thing fit into her she didn't know but it was inside her, even if it was only a few inches of the entire monstrous thing.

When Dragloth touched the tip of his Monstrous cock against her hymen, he knew that she actually was a virgin which is why she came so easily the first time. "The first time is always the most painful child, mostly because of the tearing of that piece of flesh that the head of my dick is up against right now. But once it is gone, then it will only get much better," Dragloth said to her.

Mystice said to Dragloth: "Why are you doing this to meeeeeeeeee!" screaming out in pain as he slammed into, and tore through her virginity, taking it in one massive and destructive stroke.

Dragloth pulled back and then thrust forward, taking Mystice's virginity, burying himself to the base within her wet and now open pussy. He stayed that way for several minutes, allowing her time to recover and adjust to having his monstrously huge cock buried deep within her, the tip of his cock planted firmly against Mystice's now open womb, which he was ready and willing to fill with his seed.

Mystice cried for almost a good two minutes before realizing that Dragloth had still not moved from being buried deep inside of her, apparently he was giving her time to adjust to having him buried deep within her.

After a few minutes of not moving, Dragloth slowly began to pull out of Mystice, he could see a mixture of both her juices and blood now coated almost the entire length of his huge cock. He pulled out until only the head of it was still embedded within her no longer virgin pussy, making her gasp at the feeling of it being removed, making Dragloth smile a

bit.

Mystice gasped as Dragloth pulled out of her, withdrawing his cock until only the head remained within her. He then slowly pushed it back in, making her moan out loud at the feeling of having her pussy filled with that huge invading monster once again. Dragloth did this a few more times before starting to pick up the pace and begin to fuck her a bit more vigorously.

"Oh god, fuck me, Yesssss. FUCK ME, MAKE ME CUM," she screamed, as he fucked into her harder and harder.

"Yess, oh Yesss, I'm so close to Cumming. fuck MEEEE!" she screamed, her body so close to coming that she could hardly control herself.

"YES Mystice I'm close to coming as well myself," Dragloth said, aware that his balls had begun to tighten up and that his strokes were becoming shorter and shorter.

"OH GOD DRAGLOTH, I'm almost... I'm almost... OH GOD YESSSSS... said Mystice as she began to climax, her pussy contracting and loosening around Dragloth's huge cock, sending him off into his own climax.

"BY TIAMAT, I'M CUMMMMING..." He roared, as he shoved his cock right to the depths of her pussy, placing it up against her womb, filling her full of his seed and making this once virgin female elf into a pregnant female elf.

After coming, both Dragloth and Mystice passed out and fell asleep.

**************************************************

When Mystice awoke she awoke with a start and a small gasp, she didn't know where she was at, but after slowly looking around it dawned on her that she was back in the harem and she was lying on a bed covered by a set of silk sheets. At this point the recent memories of what had happened to her came back to her, she covered her face and began to weep.

Mystice could feel someone place an arm around her and she continued to cry for almost an hour, the person just holding her and letting her cry.

Mystice finally looked up to see who it was who had been holding onto her, it was Ny'maria.

"Mathias brought you back about an hour ago. You were unconscious when he brought you back so me and Jessica put you in a bed and covered you up. We also took the time to clean you up and make sure you were not still bleeding."

"W-will this happen again?"

"Unfortunately yes, it will. Now that he has bought you, he has the right to do to you whatever he wants. And he could call upon you as soon as tomorrow."

"I-I don't think I could handle another night like tonight," Mystice said in a voice trembling with fear.

"Don't worry about anything more tonight Mystice, just get some rest, you'll need it. Besides, tomorrow is another day," says Ny'maria as she walks back over to her bed and lays down.